What's new

medical treatment and indian visa insult for pakistanis (my personal story )

less to do with patriotism, more to do with self respect and ego.... most of us here will not beg in the street even in severe financial difficulties... many of us dont like to be taken advantage of, if possible.
I think most people would keep their ego and self respect aside to save their child

Cheap medical treatment in India comes at very high risk of unhygienic conditions. Two of my relatives have died after surgeries in India due to post surgery infections which doctors attributed to unhygienic conditions. So personally, I would not consider India as a great place for medical treatment.

it was march this year when after neuro test doctors inform me your son need cochlear implant and its very expensive treatment for middle class guy like me .i was very upset meeting after meeting for get out of this situation . i have been informed that india is cheapest place to have this implant . but my clear cut answer was i will never go india for treat my son . never ever want to see my son being twittered by sushma suraaj and being showed by indian media as poor Pakistani kid we help him (even i pay them )
i have three options of implant of my son . one pay 70000-100000$ and make it anywhere in first world. option two pay 20000$ to 35000$ and make it in Pakistan and last pay 8000$ and make it in india . i prefer Pakistan take my all years end service benefits (pension ) and treat him in Pakistan . i will never beg india never ever to treat my son . these was my words even HR admins said they can arrange it in india its very cheap .but i refused . india may be cheap but its expensive for losing self respect and loosing country name . we better bag in Pakistan rather then ask help BJP current regime .they are showing like our country is very bad condition no hospitals in pakistan to treat poor paksitanis like north koreans lollz. they got money but show it as help what the hack is help its medical tourism not help .

thanks to pakistani doctors and three surgons did a great job and boy is playing now a days .
operation and transplant was done in Islamabad
View attachment 438814

View attachment 438815

May Allah give health to you, your son and your family and bless you all with long and healthy life.

Good for u .u made choice and did what u felt best for ur son.take care.
But i still assure u what looks on twitter and tv is not true.i have operated 25 pakistani patients..none have been famous on tv n internet.
Pakistan should improve their healt services..so they dont rush for something as simple as knee replacment to india.
The issue isn't availability rather costs..

@Imran Khan

You should have contacted me. I have too many family members within the medical field and they also have many connections. We would have gotten something done at reasonable rate.

That goes for the rest of the Pakistani members here as well. If you need help, please let me know so that I can try to help you or your families.

this was happen some dates of early march 2017 and we have 3 months so it was between march to may2017 . i have never shear this here on any where on internet . some of my friends here are my FB friends too they also never know it becasue i never post a single status on FB abut my issue . now when surgury done months ago baby is back home i did not open this thread but today when someone qoute me and asked me what you will do then i suddenly opened it without thinking much .

show off wo log kerty hain jin ko flu ho to FB per post ker dety hain or thora sa koi kam kareen to thread khol dety hain . it was my experiance and i was asked so i open it . without privious any thoughts to be open . story or bhi bari hai it was short cut

Imran bhai.

I read your thread when I was banned (what's new right?).

At first my gut reaction was disbelief. I thought you were being stupid. Letting your ego and false nationalism come in the way of your child's wellbeing.

I was a bit frustrated, since I've known you for some time now.

But I realize that you are not only a good guy, but you're a dad first.

Hope bacchu is doing ok now and will lead a long and happy and successful life.

If you need anything at all, please reach out to me as a doctor first and only. And not an Indian.

In complete confidence. My email is with Jana ji ...

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
it was march this year when after neuro test doctors inform me your son need cochlear implant and its very expensive treatment for middle class guy like me .i was very upset meeting after meeting for get out of this situation . i have been informed that india is cheapest place to have this implant . but my clear cut answer was i will never go india for treat my son . never ever want to see my son being twittered by sushma suraaj and being showed by indian media as poor Pakistani kid we help him (even i pay them )
i have three options of implant of my son . one pay 70000-100000$ and make it anywhere in first world. option two pay 20000$ to 35000$ and make it in Pakistan and last pay 8000$ and make it in india . i prefer Pakistan take my all years end service benefits (pension ) and treat him in Pakistan . i will never beg india never ever to treat my son . these was my words even HR admins said they can arrange it in india its very cheap .but i refused . india may be cheap but its expensive for losing self respect and loosing country name . we better bag in Pakistan rather then ask help BJP current regime .they are showing like our country is very bad condition no hospitals in pakistan to treat poor paksitanis like north koreans lollz. they got money but show it as help what the hack is help its medical tourism not help .

thanks to pakistani doctors and three surgons did a great job and boy is playing now a days .
View attachment 438814

View attachment 438815

May Allah bless your family. All the best. Hope your son recovers fast and lives a long fulfilling life.

We shouldn't blame India for this, we should blame ourselves. Why is it that health care is so expensive in Pakistan? why is it that Pakistanis have to go overseas to get treatment? The answer to these questions will be what we need to understand and then work on to change it.

I wish your kid and everyone else's kids a happy and healthy life.

Let me tell you my story of 3 days back. I saw a doctor for some minor skin related problem. He wrote medicine which cost me Rs 2202. I went next time and he repeated the medicine. Now I went to a generic medicine store just opened near my house. He put medicine in computer and found out cream and medicine with same chemical composition and gave it to me. it just coast me about 30-35%. This is how Modi has F**ked up this big pharma companies. Now generic medicine stores are opening in India in big way. Some time I surprise how the medicine can be so cheaper. Once I went to take medicine for my mother. Medical store guy asked how many tablets do I need? I said give me minimum as these are not regular medicines. He gave me 10 tablets. It was for respiratory problem. DO you know what did it cost me ? RS 6 for 10 tablets.

Sir, my deepest respects to you @Imran Khan .:cry::cry:

Allah hum sab ko sehat aur tandrusti ata farmaye, Ameen.

May Allah bless your son even more and hope he grows up as patriotic as you.:pakistan:

View attachment 438814

View attachment 438815
Salute to u pakhtun brother
U have my Respect,,even if not frnds,its an honor to have enemies like u.
Sometimes i feel tht instead of this phattu bhayya rivalry between indopak,we had tribal ppl like pashtuns n NE ppl in power,,issues wud have been less,,atleast they wudnt have lingered on for so long.
Probably we wud have fought,ruthlessly killed each othr but after some blood letting made peace,,,but here we r stuck wid this chindichorr dusmani.
Best wishes to ur son

Salute to u pakhtun brother
U have my Respect,,even if not frnds,its an honor to have enemies like u.
Sometimes i feel tht instead of this phattu bhayya rivalry between indopak,we had tribal ppl like pashtuns n NE ppl in power,,issues wud have been less,,atleast they wudnt have lingered on for so long.
Probably we wud have fought,ruthlessly killed each othr but after some blood letting made peace,,,but here we r stuck wid this chindichorr dusmani.
Best wishes to ur son

India was a big joint family. Living in a sprawling bungalow.

Then there were serious issues, and brothers/cousins built walls within big banquet halls of the bungalow. On each side.

Smack dab in the middle.

Only those walls are not very good barriers.

And the brothers on each side have unfinished business with each other.

Those who've moved to other homes don't really care. They spend their energies on PDF.

But for those still living in the big bungalow, it unfinished business. Serious business.

Rivalry is what the English and the Aussies have.

This is nowhere close ....

Cheers, Doc

I work as a orthopaedic surgeon in a reputed hospital in mumbai.wehave lots of overseas patients from all over middle east pakistan and africa
I normally replace 3 to 4 knees every week.coming across pakistani parients once a month.charges are not dicounted..they are at par as indian patients but cheaper then their countries.
I have never seen media coming and talking to them.
Media only catches thoes peiple who aak for help from sushamaji.rest come n go as routine patients.
@Imran Khan
3-4 TKR's every week!!,,,ladies n gentlemen,here is our crorepati doctor of pdf.
Waise suna hai ke modijee ne TKR ke prosthesis ka price cap kar dia hai:D

India was a big joint family. Living in a sprawling bungalow.

Then there were serious issues, and brothers/cousins built walls within big banquet halls of the bungalow. On each side.

Smack dab in the middle.

Only those walls are not very good barriers.

And the brothers on each side have unfinished business with each other.

Those who've moved to other homes don't really care. They spend their energies on PDF.

But for those still living in the big bungalow, it unfinished business. Serious business.

Rivalry is what the English and the Aussies have.

This is nowhere close ....

Cheers, Doc
Lol are u kidding me,,do u think this is what unfinished serious bussiness looks like(or atleast supposed to look like).
to me,its basically a never ending saas bahu type drama between bhayyas of indopak.nonstop bakbak,bara bara phekna but jab time aye toh sab phuss,,just to be continued in nxt episode

3-4 TKR's every week!!,,,ladies n gentlemen,here is our crorepati doctor of pdf.
Waise suna hai ke modijee ne TKR ke prosthesis ka price cap kar dia hai:D

Lol are u kidding me,,do u think this is what unfinished serious bussiness looks like(or atleast supposed to look like).
to me,its basically a never ending saas bahu type drama between bhayyas of indopak.nonstop bakbak,bara bara phekna but jab time aye toh sab phuss,,just to be continued in nxt episode

Shut up Indian. OP is not even a Pashtun. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom