What's new

medical treatment and indian visa insult for pakistanis (my personal story )

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
it was march this year when after neuro test doctors inform me your son need cochlear implant and its very expensive treatment for middle class guy like me .i was very upset meeting after meeting for get out of this situation . i have been informed that india is cheapest place to have this implant . but my clear cut answer was i will never go india for treat my son . never ever want to see my son being twittered by sushma suraaj and being showed by indian media as poor Pakistani kid we help him (even i pay them )
i have three options of implant of my son . one pay 70000-100000$ and make it anywhere in first world. option two pay 20000$ to 35000$ and make it in Pakistan and last pay 8000$ and make it in india . i prefer Pakistan take my all years end service benefits (pension ) and treat him in Pakistan . i will never beg india never ever to treat my son . these was my words even HR admins said they can arrange it in india its very cheap .but i refused . india may be cheap but its expensive for losing self respect and loosing country name . we better bag in Pakistan rather then ask help BJP current regime .they are showing like our country is very bad condition no hospitals in pakistan to treat poor paksitanis like north koreans lollz. they got money but show it as help what the hack is help its medical tourism not help .

thanks to pakistani doctors and three surgons did a great job and boy is playing now a days .
operation and transplant was done in Islamabad
23023544_338538973284591_1781217587_n.jpg

23146360_340215229783632_56462696_n.jpg

Last edited:
ALLAH BLESS YOU AND FAMILY AND YOUR SON

I SALUTE YOUR COURAGE AS A FATHER IT IS HARDEST POSITION ANYONE CAN BE ONE SIDE IS YOUR WHOLE LIFES INVESTMENT BUT YOU CHOOSED THE HARDEDT WAY INSTEAD LOOSING RESPECT.

INSHAHALLAH SIR YOU WILL GET MANY MORE WHAT YOU LOST IN MONEY BUT YOU DEFINITELY GAINED A RESPECT

WE AS A NATION PROUD OF YOU

HOPE WE GET LEADERS OF YOUR COURAFE WHO SEE RESPECT OF NATION ABOVE ALL

Not everyone can afford $20k in Pakistan against the offer of $8k in India. You have the luxury to be patriotic. Everyone doesn't. Good health to your son :)
there and many other ways may you don't know sir. but what sushma suraaj and indian media is doing is shameful act even a sane guy like me who did not hate india and feel friendly with indians on internet and real life hate to go india why ? it was my whole service pension you know what its mean ? my life savings .

it was march this year when after neuro test doctors inform me your son need cochlear implant and its very expensive treatment for middle class guy like me .i was very upset meeting after meeting for get out of this situation . i have been informed that india is cheapest place to have this implant . but my clear cut answer was i will never go india for treat my son . never ever want to see my son being twittered by sushma suraaj and being showed by indian media as poor Pakistani kid we help him (even i pay them )
i have three options of implant of my son . one pay 70000-100000$ and make it anywhere in first world. option two pay 20000$ to 35000$ and make it in Pakistan and last pay 8000$ and make it in india . i prefer Pakistan take my all years end service benefits (pension ) and treat him in Pakistan . i will never beg india never ever to treat my son . these was my words even HR admins said they can arrange it in india its very cheap .but i refused . india may be cheap but its expensive for losing self respect and loosing country name . we better bag in Pakistan rather then ask help BJP current regime .they are showing like our country is very bad condition no hospitals in pakistan to treat poor paksitanis like north koreans lollz. they got money but show it as help what the hack is help its medical tourism not help .

thanks to pakistani doctors and three surgons did a great job and boy is playing now a days .
operation and transplant was done in Islamabad
View attachment 438814

View attachment 438815

Ohhhhh this is really great and let us hope that all Pakistanis have same spirit to follow this example. .

Last edited:
Medical care is provided by private hospitals but if one needs an urgent visa for treatment then they are asking for help not just from Indian embassy but also by tagging Indian foreign minister on a public platform like Twitter. Personally i prefer if Sushma sawraj limited her twitter interactions with Indians around the world who needs help and stop entertaining requests from people of other nationalities. They can happily contact Indian embassy with their self respect entact and follow the due process.

there must be visa ban now its good time :lol:

No sir. We can not do that. It is against our value system but certainly you can do that for your national pride as you have done so many such things in past. Better to suffer than take the help of evil Hindus. What say?

Medical care is provided by private hospitals but if one needs an urgent visa for treatment then they are asking for help not just from Indian embassy but also by tagging Indian foreign minister on a public platform like Twitter. Personally i prefer if Sushma sawraj limited her twitter interactions with Indians around the world who needs help and stop entertaining requests from people of other nationalities. They can happily contact Indian embassy with their self respect entact and follow the due process.
she lost her brain in hate and politics common humans are not haters bhai jaan . what shee want to proof after every tweet ? its realy very bad example of gov . she is minister or a troll ?

there and many other ways may you don't know sir. but what sushma suraaj and indian media is doing is shameful act even a sane guy like me who did not hate india and feel friendly with indians on internet and real life hate to go india why ? it was my whole service pension you know what its mean ? my life savings .
I hope lil champ is doing great now. This one-upmanship is silly. Looks like sushma swaraj has been beaten by mother teresa bug.

You got it wrong ,she dsnt go looking Pakistanies who need to medical visas and tweet about it ,there are hundreds of Pakistanies coming to India for treatment but you don't hear about all of them ,you hear about people who take to Twitter asking her help and she replys to them and that gets picked up by media ,don't blame her

I hope lil champ is doing great now. This one-upmanship is silly. Looks like sushma swaraj has been beaten by mother teresa bug.

No sir. We can not do that. It is against our value system but certainly you can do that for your national pride as you have done so many such things in past. Better to suffer than take the help of evil Hindus. What say?
but showcasing help is not good idea sir . its cheap really very cheap
he is fine now but he break more things in home then before . before he break toys only now kitchen items glass tables and dresing table items hahahha . he is so so naughty :undecided::undecided::undecided:

Back
Top Bottom