What's new

medical treatment and indian visa insult for pakistanis (my personal story )

We shouldn't blame India for this, we should blame ourselves. Why is it that health care is so expensive in Pakistan? why is it that Pakistanis have to go overseas to get treatment? The answer to these questions will be what we need to understand and then work on to change it.

I wish your kid and everyone else's kids a happy and healthy life.

umm I think you made the right choice. I hope one day all Pakistanis can have access to quality medical treatment at cheaper prices. Maybe @Imran Khan can help being that change.

For now, India is the world leader when it comes to medical tourism. Whether you like it or not 1000s of Pakistanis every year will travel to India for medical treatment and we will send them home happy and healthy.

We shouldn't blame India for this, we should blame ourselves. Why is it that health care is so expensive in Pakistan? why is it that Pakistanis have to go overseas to get treatment? The answer to these questions will be what we need to understand and then work on to change it.
i asked them why its expensive sir the answer is india is big market . there are many more patents and devices are cheap in pakistan we have few patents with this case so its expensive

there and many other ways may you don't know sir. but what sushma suraaj and indian media is doing is shameful act even a sane guy like me who did not hate india and feel friendly with indians on internet and real life hate to go india why ? it was my whole service pension you know what its mean ? my life savings .

Don't worry you earn for your family and others around you ........... your son's life is your pension. May ALLAH bless him.

You got it wrong ,she dsnt go looking Pakistanies who need to medical visas and tweet about it ,there are hundreds of Pakistanies coming to India for treatment but you don't hear about all of them ,you hear about people who take to Twitter asking her help and she replys to them and that gets picked up by media ,don't blame her
sir i can google and find thousands on links for these news . what if media guys come start filming taking pics and ask me abut the story in india what i will say to them ? medical tourism is good business for india its not charity . but the way Indian media and gov is doing it is not acceptable for me . if it was friendly i sure save some 10000$ and go india .its simple a patent is client and hospital is service provider which been paid. not dirty games.

Good to see a child in better condition. But dont let your ego to come in b/w to save a life.
India gives visa to generally those who are financially very weak.

People who need cheaper medical care are tweeting SS directly, its not like she is going to Pakistan and kidnapping them to bring to India.

That being said she should tone down theatrics around it. I don't fault her much though . Its the media of both country which spin up news for everyone of her tweets.

what if media guys come start filming taking pics and ask me abut the story in india what i will say to them ?

It is so cringeworthy for me to see overzealous stupid Indian news channels shoving mikes and camera in the faces of people who have come for treatment. They are not representing Pakistan and the media is not presenting India. They paid their dues and used a service, no one deserved to be harassed for that. Media does not exercise any sort of boundaries.

i ma not worry sir i was worry when it was not done now we are happy and life goes on .pesy phir kama leen gay

Exactly ......... you should be grateful that you were in a position, not to beg anything from anyone for your son's medical treatment. He is healthy that is all that matters. You did good as a father, your son will always value self respect and dignity before everything. :tup:

there and many other ways may you don't know sir. but what sushma suraaj and indian media is doing is shameful act even a sane guy like me who did not hate india and feel friendly with indians on internet and real life hate to go india why ? it was my whole service pension you know what its mean ? my life savings .
No one can console your imaginary fears... you could afford it, so you had a luxury to take decisions.
'A man is as faithfull as it's option.' Probably a father who couldn't afford 8k would also have tweeted to Shushma swaraj for a discount.

i asked them why its expensive sir the answer is india is big market . there are many more patents and devices are cheap in pakistan we have few patents with this case so its expensive
Not really true, a country of 200 million is good enough to bring cost down. It is the esteblishment plus hosipital nexus that works.
What is the cost a stunt in pakistan ? Govt. OI Brought down the prices from around 2L to 18k with a single notification

Last edited:
No one can console your imaginary fears... you could afford it, so you had a luxury to take decisions.
'A man is as faithfull as it's option.' Probably a father who couldn't afford 8k would also have tweeted to Shushma swaraj for a discount.

Not really true, a country of 200 million is good enough to bring cost down. It is the esteblishment plus hosipital nexus that works.
What is the cost a stunt in pakistan ? Govt. Brought down the prices from around 2L to 18k with a single notification
gov have own plan for this treatment sir
prime minister scheame do it for free but its take time and i dont have time to wait . they have done it hundreds of kids in karachi and islamabad . also bahria international hospital do it for free also take time . i am agree wiith you gov should do the damn job for poor people so they did not ask sushma help

there and many other ways may you don't know sir. but what sushma suraaj and indian media is doing is shameful act even a sane guy like me who did not hate india and feel friendly with indians on internet and real life hate to go india why ?
If someone is doing something which is accidentally happening infront of everyone (Twitter) is NOT a shameful act. Obviously Sushma isn't the one who's tagging every Pakistani to apply for India's medical visa. ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. You know what is shameful, Imran? It's shameful to criticise someone who's trying to help you.

it was my whole service pension you know what its mean ? my life savings .
I understand. It must be hard for you to do it. But then the fact that you were able to build these savings in the first place shows that you're one of the lucky ones!

That's why I said you have the luxury to be patriotic, everyone doesn't and that's the point.

If someone is doing something which is accidentally happening infront of everyone (Twitter) is NOT a shameful act. Obviously Sushma isn't the one who's tagging every Pakistani to apply for India's medical visa. ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. You know what is shameful, Imran? It's shameful to criticise someone who's trying to help you.

I understand. It must be hard for you to do it. But then the fact that you were able to build these savings in the first place shows that you're one of the lucky ones!

That's why I said you have the luxury to be patriotic, everyone doesn't and that's the point.

Bullshit helping, I would proudly die of a disease than go to a filthy third world country to get low quality medical help.

Medical care is provided by private hospitals but if one needs an urgent visa for treatment then they are asking for help not just from Indian embassy but also by tagging Indian foreign minister on a public platform like Twitter. Personally i prefer if Sushma sawraj limited her twitter interactions with Indians around the world who needs help and stop entertaining requests from people of other nationalities. They can happily contact Indian embassy with their self respect entact and follow the due process.
Most of medical tourist rent a womb in India, which is the cheapest in whole world.
Inside India's Rent-a-Womb Business – Mother Jones

it was march this year when after neuro test doctors inform me your son need cochlear implant and its very expensive treatment for middle class guy like me .i was very upset meeting after meeting for get out of this situation . i have been informed that india is cheapest place to have this implant . but my clear cut answer was i will never go india for treat my son . never ever want to see my son being twittered by sushma suraaj and being showed by indian media as poor Pakistani kid we help him (even i pay them )
i have three options of implant of my son . one pay 70000-100000$ and make it anywhere in first world. option two pay 20000$ to 35000$ and make it in Pakistan and last pay 8000$ and make it in india . i prefer Pakistan take my all years end service benefits (pension ) and treat him in Pakistan . i will never beg india never ever to treat my son . these was my words even HR admins said they can arrange it in india its very cheap .but i refused . india may be cheap but its expensive for losing self respect and loosing country name . we better bag in Pakistan rather then ask help BJP current regime .they are showing like our country is very bad condition no hospitals in pakistan to treat poor paksitanis like north koreans lollz. they got money but show it as help what the hack is help its medical tourism not help .

thanks to pakistani doctors and three surgons did a great job and boy is playing now a days .
operation and transplant was done in Islamabad
View attachment 438814

View attachment 438815
These type of treatment should be free by Govt.
Don't you have medical insurance? here in Dubai every body must have medical insurance and people got treated virtually free because of insurance.

May Allah Grant your son good health, best wishes.

Bullshit helping, I would proudly die of a disease than go to a filthy third world country to get low quality medical help.
May be you would rather "proudly die of disease" in your "first world country." But apparently, as it turned out, not everyone thinks like you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom