What's new

medical treatment and indian visa insult for pakistanis (my personal story )

I hope this gets highlighted in media(pakistani point of view)... most Indians are fed with massive dose of propaganda, and they think we are doing pakistanis a favor and they are sending us terrorists.. in Indian mind we are all saints... being hassled by pakistan all the time.
I wish your son a speedy recovery.
Regarding your fear, India as a country, runs around sensationalism because there are a lot of low iq people (especially in the northern india) who follow such sensational news. And media's target audience are those. Hence such drama. I would like to reiterate, you ask any reasonable IQ'ed people in india , we will not think twice about Pakistanis coming to India for receiving cheap and quality medical aid.
bs.... east west north south. . all fed on same propaganda... seen enough low iq as*holes from south here on this forum...

Nobody is forcing Pakistans to come to India for treatment.

If you don't like it here, do not come to India.

Every human should have the right to be treated in any country even if it is an enemy since medical profession is above any enmity besides these days it is a business and should be treated as such
Noble thoughts, but would you allow Yadav's wife into Pakistan for treatment?

This alone should tell you there are limits. Besides, treatment and hospitals don't run the country, an immigration policy does. I would like us to be better than India in this field and then NOT give medical visa to everyone.

People who come for treatment to India is not for attending any fun thing rather compulsion...every one is not so lucky to have 20000. This guy who wrote post is simply bragging hos patriotism with his money...but what about others who sven do not have 20000???

Even Pakistan, its gov and people are so sensitive to come to India then another option ask Indian pvt hoapital comp to open hoapitals in Pakistan itself....
We have good doctors and good hospitals it is only about money. And we do not have an issue to come to India but we an issue with behaviour of Indian government and Indians who advertise a legal procedure where we PAY for the treatment which Indians portray as charity. it is not charity at all. Above all we are fed up with Indian government's visa politics.

We have good doctors and good hospitals it is only about money.
Issue is simply government inefficiency, our private Hospitals are very good, but you can't afford them, and government ones are absolutely awful, filled with doctors on Pawwa.

We have good doctors and good hospitals it is only about money. And we do not have an issue to come to India but we an issue with behaviour of Indian government and Indians who advertise a legal procedure where we PAY for the treatment which Indians portray as charity. it is not charity at all. Above all we are fed up with Indian government's visa politics.

I also agree with you that Indian media should avoid making reports with people's misery...This twitter drama should be stopped by Indian gov in this case..

i asked them why its expensive sir the answer is india is big market . there are many more patents and devices are cheap in pakistan we have few patents with this case so its expensive

Iran bhai kaise ho. Good to know kid is doing well. U are one of the good member of pdf who I always liked to tag and play around sad to know one of my friend has to go through this.

Allah blessed you with pension money please don't call other fathers mothers who desperately needed help to save their loved ones as un patriotic. If I had to chose between my patriotic ego or someone's life i will choose life. Which is precious. I don't think India need 8000$ from an enemy national either (looking at both country relationship) yet India is big enough keep differences aside to help. Don't need to appreciate but don't insult poor people bro.

I wish all the good luck for you and ur family. Once a Indian is always an Ind4Ever

it was march this year when after neuro test doctors inform me your son need cochlear implant and its very expensive treatment for middle class guy like me .i was very upset meeting after meeting for get out of this situation . i have been informed that india is cheapest place to have this implant . but my clear cut answer was i will never go india for treat my son . never ever want to see my son being twittered by sushma suraaj and being showed by indian media as poor Pakistani kid we help him (even i pay them )
i have three options of implant of my son . one pay 70000-100000$ and make it anywhere in first world. option two pay 20000$ to 35000$ and make it in Pakistan and last pay 8000$ and make it in india . i prefer Pakistan take my all years end service benefits (pension ) and treat him in Pakistan . i will never beg india never ever to treat my son . these was my words even HR admins said they can arrange it in india its very cheap .but i refused . india may be cheap but its expensive for losing self respect and loosing country name . we better bag in Pakistan rather then ask help BJP current regime .they are showing like our country is very bad condition no hospitals in pakistan to treat poor paksitanis like north koreans lollz. they got money but show it as help what the hack is help its medical tourism not help .

thanks to pakistani doctors and three surgons did a great job and boy is playing now a days .
operation and transplant was done in Islamabad
View attachment 438814

View attachment 438815
<3 this post, may Allah (SWT) give you and your family strength and always shower his limitless blessings on you all. Ameen!

bhai apni izaat apny hath main hai i was not comfortable to go india and dont wanna see video news or youtube and twitters abut my son . i think i made good choice .

That's not bad. Who does want to get i front of media and speaking about personal life on television. But you can try consultation first on these issues and decide. Am just telling. If I had to come to Pakistan for treatment i too think a lot like you. But if i can benefit with any issues then what's the problem?

not visa sir visa is must but the way she grant visa . dgo bring letter from pakistani foreign minister before you got vsa wow just wow

so my son was sick and i was rounding in Pakistani foreign office and Indian embassy for months to get indian visa . if it was done by any country i oppose it . its just her drama to insult Pakistan . hundreds of thousands afghans got treatment in pakistan every year never see such restriction . medical tourism visas issue by Evey country daily thousands of times no issue or politics on it seen before .

Its apples and oranges comparison between Afghanistan-Pakistan and India Pakistan. We are not even playing cricket. Each and every interaction between us is epic battle.

our private Hospitals are very good, but you can't afford them, and government ones are absolutely awful, filled with doctors on Pawwa.

In addition to government and private hospitals, there are many charity run hospitals as well, and some of them are really good, with dedicated team of doctors and para medics. Indus hospital Karachi is one of them. SKMCH, Lahore is also a very professionally run Charity cancer hospital.

Check here Indus Hospital website, it is a large hospital and going for an expansion.

http://www.indushospital.org.pk/

Sir, good to hear your champ is doing good.
Plz don't say bad words about Ms. Swaraj.
1. She is responding to the Pakistani Citizens requesting online. So she is responding online.
2. She is entitled to show off her work, like everyone of us, more so because she has a public office.
3. She has a grievance against Pakistani counter parts for ignoring her pleas to grant visa, acess etc. for an Indian in Pakistani jail (irrespective of whether the Indian is right or wrongly jailed).
No doubt it's not a charity India is doing. But the circumstances of the two countries are not friendly.

But dude u should also think about what he is saying. May be paranoid. Just think u are in some sort of situation like others but u get picked up by some presstitutes?

In addition to government and private hospitals, there are many charity run hospitals as well, and some of them are really good, with dedicated team of doctors and para medics. Indus hospital Karachi is one of them. SKMCH, Lahore is also a very professionally run Charity cancer hospital.

Check here Indus Hospital website, it is a large hospital and going for an expansion.

I've done a project for their IT dept recently :P

Indus is awesome, and it's all charity.

But if given the choice of AKU and Indus (And I have money), AKU all the way.

I personally have good friends belonging to Pakistan for a long time. I meet them whenever i visit UK. People of Pakistan are are very different from what their Army or Proxies tell. I don't think we have any huge differences. Look wise or behaviour wise. We both are too much desi

I work as a orthopaedic surgeon in a reputed hospital in mumbai.wehave lots of overseas patients from all over middle east pakistan and africa
I normally replace 3 to 4 knees every week.coming across pakistani parients once a month.charges are not dicounted..they are at par as indian patients but cheaper then their countries.
I have never seen media coming and talking to them.
Media only catches thoes peiple who aak for help from sushamaji.rest come n go as routine patients.
@Imran Khan

Great respect to our doctor community. U change knees for humans like change piston for engines

Indus is awesome, and it's all charity.

Indus Hospital, Karachi is going for an expansion in phases, additional 12,00 beds added, new cutting edge technology and buildings, one must also consider this aspect that there is no other country where such charity run hospitals are found...thanks to Zakat and Charity donations by Pakistanis, was reading every year about 650 billion Rs. is donated to all charity run businesses...

74.176.1502470643.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom