What's new

March 23rd, 2007 - Pakistan Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically the same picture provided by ISPR, but zoomed in.

:ChinaFlag: :flag: PAK====CHEEN DOSTI ZINDDABAD!

:flag: LONG====LIVE!:ChinaFlag: SINO====PAK:flag: FRIENDSHIP! :flag: :ChinaFlag:

Was everyone able to watch the whole Parade successfully, or still waiting for the good quality? :D Its on the line, should be coming soon. :)

Adux,
No Squadron Command names for the JF-17 because it's not assigned to a Squadron as of yet!
The othe Wing Commander names that were announced were because they were heading the squadrons that lent out the planes used in the parade, as opposed to the JF-17 who are technically under no one's direct command as of yet.

As for your notion that a Chinese Pilot may be driving the plane, well I hardly see a basis for it. I'm sure even the Moroccon Air Force has it's share of Test Pilots, so why do you feel like a force such as that of Pakistan won't have any Pilots who can take up a JF-17?

But then again, you have all the rights to have your own opinions about the matter. I just hope that next it won't come down to you saying that it was the cleverly disguised, and bearded Chinese who were actually marching in the parade and not the SSG Commandos.

It was flown by a pakistani Sqd Ldr Who came from China, We have 10 pilots who are flying JF-17s in Chando , 2 of them were Engg who ultimatly became fighter pilots/ Test pilots.

It was flown by a pakistani Sqd Ldr Who came from China, We have 10 pilots who are flying JF-17s in Chando , 2 of them were Engg who ultimatly became fighter pilots/ Test pilots.

Thank you Sir,

Adux,
No Squadron Command names for the JF-17 because it's not assigned to a Squadron as of yet!
The othe Wing Commander names that were announced were because they were heading the squadrons that lent out the planes used in the parade, as opposed to the JF-17 who are technically under no one's direct command as of yet.

As for your notion that a Chinese Pilot may be driving the plane, well I hardly see a basis for it. I'm sure even the Moroccon Air Force has it's share of Test Pilots, so why do you feel like a force such as that of Pakistan won't have any Pilots who can take up a JF-17?

But then again, you have all the rights to have your own opinions about the matter. I just hope that next it won't come down to you saying that it was the cleverly disguised, and bearded Chinese who were actually marching in the parade and not the SSG Commandos.

I am replying to you cuz I really enjoyed your reply
They didnt announce the name, for a person from another country, he would think, why not only that aircraft. My respect for PAF is beyond what you think it is.I am sure they have got some really good pilots and test pilots. Though I cant say the same for various other org in your country.

I dont think Chinese are good at Double March nor are they tall enough....SSG ...lol

I'm sure they have more the likes of Yao Ming. (If you're in the US) lol

What I was more intrigued by was MuradK's post. Engineer turned Test/Fighter Pilot? So how common is that in the PAF sir?
And I'm still waiting for your PM, if it's not too much trouble :p

I'm sure they have more the likes of Yao Ming. (If you're in the US) lol

What I was more intrigued by was MuradK's post. Engineer turned Test/Fighter Pilot? So how common is that in the PAF sir?
And I'm still waiting for your PM, if it's not too much trouble :p

I found out because my sons asked me to get one of his coutse mate into the programe, Which I did 2 were selected and after 6 months both were asked by AHQ if they would like to change there fileds, Why there knowledge was an advantage to PAF now when they fly they know what is needed to be fixed instead of asking a pilot so what is wrong and he say well my left rudder is sluggish , a statement like that could be taken for many things.

I am replying to you cuz I really enjoyed your reply
They didnt announce the name, for a person from another country, he would think, why not only that aircraft. My respect for PAF is beyond what you think it is.I am sure they have got some really good pilots and test pilots. Though I cant say the same for various other org in your country.

I dont think Chinese are good at Double March nor are they tall enough....SSG ...lol

Did you see the Chinese special forces? Check the gallery Pakistan-China Friendship Exercise.

Did you see the Chinese special forces? Check the gallery Pakistan-China Friendship Exercise.

Webby,

I have, My point is simple, China is advancing very well, But I would still consider a Strategic Planning, Training, Network Warfare Pakistan as a better War Machine, than China who still uses Human Wave Tactic, See their pics in Militaryphotos.net. I have heard Indian Generals, Giving far far more credit to Pakistani Generals than the Chinese

China has to get out its Soviet Mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom