What's new

JF-17 Block-3 & J-10 Over Islamabad

What serial is that on the one with the flag?
07-101 (Block I)

JF-17-Thunder-07-101-Tail-Patch-1.jpg

475426_1679305589.jpg

...previsously:

4492551.jpg

F16mlus/f16cds/jfb1b2b3/j10c

The deadliest combination in south asia.

Cant wait until we get J31s hopefully by 2030 IA

what about m2000/mig-29/su-30mki/rafael

Mirage 2000 and Rafales are great jets. France has the most advanced aerospace industry in Europe and great fighter designing tradition. I am of the few that actually know India went with the best option when it came to choosing Rafale over Eurofighter.

Have the complete opposite opinions of migs/sukhois based off of performance in ukraine war and past performances.

Difference is that PAF fighters/awacs/data link systems are optimized to work on the same platform. Communications between PAF fighters will be far more in sync than IAF platforms.

Last edited:
I never really understood why RD-93 engines on JF-17s produce black smoke. Clearly the WS-13s on J-10s don't.

I never really understood why RD-93 engines on JF-17s produce black smoke. Clearly the WS-13s on J-10s don't.

J-10 uses WS-10 and those technically produce black smoke too, except it produces it in fairly short bursts so it is not visible. Technically even the mighty F-119 produces black smoke under certain conditions, so there is that.

It would be better if they have canceled it this year give the critical situation within the country, but....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom