What's new

Pakistan's Endless Economic Crisis

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Pakistan’s economy is in tatters battered by inflation, political instability and a depreciating currency. It clinched its 23rd bailout package from the IMF since gaining independence in 1947. Bloomberg’s Faseeh Mangi looks at what the country needs to get out from under its bailout addiction.

The country needs to burn!

Nothing short of a complete house cleaning will do it!

Country Needs to decide is
"Khata hey tu lagata be hey" good or not

So far 30% of population say it's good regardless of shit show and 60% think it's good if all is good

Country Needs to decide is
"Khata hey tu lagata be hey" good or not

So far 30% of population say it's good regardless of shit show and 60% think it's good if all is good
Khata hai tau ghalat lagata hai. Like sahiwal coal, bhikki, baloki. All white elephants destroying the whole power sector. Because khana decides kahan lagana hai not the merit of kahan lagana chahiye.

Pakistan need to build more powerplants operated by IPPs are part of CPEC. Build more roads using Chinese material and manpower at rates decided by the Chinese and build on loans given by Chinese banks on conditions which are being kept secret.

Long live CPEC!!!! Let me enjoy Papa John's Pizza

Khata hai tau ghalat lagata hai. Like sahiwal coal, bhikki, baloki. All white elephants destroying the whole power sector. Because khana decides kahan lagana hai not the merit of kahan lagana chahiye.
I don't see a fundamental change in people thought process
Hence Pakistan isn't going to develop even if we hit oil just like how Nigeria and Iraq are still poor

Pakistan need to build more powerplants operated by IPPs are part of CPEC. Build more roads using Chinese material and manpower at rates decided by the Chinese and build on loans given by Chinese banks on conditions which are being kept secret.

Long live CPEC!!!! Let me enjoy Papa John's Pizza
Cpec is working good
Bigger issue is non Cpec power plants
Because Chinese have to suck up to us defaulting but other investors aren't

So yeah Cpec zindabad

It's easy to fix, just needs time, democracy, stability both economic policies and political

And no dar

Back
Top Bottom