March 23rd, 2007 - Pakistan Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The thread dedicated to March 23rd, 2007 - Pakistan Day!. Post all the updates, pictures, information here.

Munirs post.

Rawalpindi, March 16:

A full dress rehearsal of Pakistan Day Parade will be held on 20th March 2007 at Jinnah Stadium Islamabad. General public will be allowed to witness the full dress rehearsal. Organisers have specially invited school children of twin cities to witness the full dress rehearsal.

School children will be allowed to witness the full dress rehearsal in Red, Blue, Green and Brown enclosures.

Organisers have requested that all those coming to witness the Full Dress Rehearsal must bring their National Identity Cards/ Identification with them. Mobile Phone, Electronic Diaries, Cameras and other accessories will not be permitted.

To facilitate commuters, special traffic arrangements have been made. Traffic plan is being publicised in the electronic and print media to facilitate those coming to witness the parade.

Entry for White I and II will be from main Gate of Jinnah Sports Stadium on Kashmir Highway. Entry for Red Enclosure will be from Garden Cross on Islamabad Highway at H-8 Traffic Signal. For Blue Enclosure entry will be from Heliport side on the Murree Road. For Yellow and Green Enclosure entry will be from Rose and Jasmine Garden on Kashmir highway.

Organizers have requested all those coming to witnesss the Prade must bring their NIC / Identification.
Mobile Phones, Cameras and Electronic accessories are not permitted .

I wanted to ask a question is GEO going to show this in the US because i really want to see that al khalid and the cammondos marching

:ChinaFlag: :flag: A VERY HAPPY " March 23rd, 2007 - Defence Day! ":ChinaFlag: :flag: :cheers:

i think www.pakistanvision.com can post it if so we can watch it there they did post one before

Should be but still i am not sure since Geo is being mentioned it needs to be confirm as yet IMHO

Salaam my Beloved Brothers and Sisters!

May I wish You ALL a Happy 23rd March!!!!! and PARADE DAY!!!!

May Allah Bless the soul of Quad-e-Azam, Mohmmed Ali Jinnah, for his remembrance on this day!

May Allah Give Peace to our country and better times, Ameen and Inshallah! :army: :flag:

And lets enjoy the Parade Day with the tears in our eyes for the forces of our beloved Pakistan!

I can't wait till moment when our JF-17s attend the parade, uuuuu yeah!!!!!!!!!!
:army: :flag:
Pakistan Zindabad!
Pakistan Paindabad!
:flag: :army:
:army: :flag:
I Love You Pakistan!

PS: Does anyone know if ARY is going to show the parade?

that is awsome i can watch the military parade from my dorm.

You can go to pakistanivision.com i have been told on this forum that the parade will be shown live there

The parade will be recorded by a member here, and will be posted later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom