What's new

March 23rd, 2007 - Pakistan Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pls answer my question of who flew the plane for the parade

Adux, they do not announce individual pilot names, only formation leaders. Rest assured they were flown by Pakistani pilots. PAF has had EPTS Boscombe Down trained test pilots on the JF-17 project for the last year and a half. Take it for what its worth to you...reality is that JF-17 is in the hands of the PAF and we are more than able to conduct test flights, weapons trials, a simple demo :lol: on the type.

Adux, they do not announce individual pilot names, only formation leaders. Rest assured they were flown by Pakistani pilots. PAF has had EPTS Boscombe Down trained test pilots on the JF-17 project for the last year and a half. Take it for what its worth to you...reality is that JF-17 is in the hands of the PAF and we are more than able to conduct test flights, weapons trials, a simple demo :lol: on the type.

For what it is worth, My belief in Present Pakistani Capability in R&D is quite low. And they do announce names, its quite normal; it would be great if you could provide me a link.

For what it is worth, My belief in Present Pakistani Capability in R&D is quite low. And they do announce names, its quite normal; it would be great if you could provide me a link.

R&D is a different thing than inducting an aircraft and conducting testing and weapons trials (which is what the aircraft would be doing now) prior to operationalizing the type. PAF has conducted all of its own weapons trials on the A-5, F-6, F-7, Mirages (if you'd like I can give you a bit about what these entailed as well) so there is no dearth of expertise within the PAF in this area. May even want to read the kind of work PAF pilots have done in China with other platforms (ref: F-7MG Flight Trials by Pakistan Air Force) if you want to get an idea as to what sort of work we did in the early 90s).

Also as far as R&D is concerned, you should ask Alan Warnes (editor of AFM) as to what he thinks about the R&D capability that exists within the PAC. You would be surprised.

lastly just for the sake of asking, what if a Chinese pilot was flying the aircraft (which is not the case), what difference does it make? JF-17 is in the Pakistani hands and will fly for PAF by PAF pilots...there should be no doubt about it in anyone's mind.

Blain,

There is no doubt about the professionalism as well as the capability of PAF, but I dont share your enthusiasm on R&D in Pakistan, Its been a long neglected sector, as well as GOP prefferd other means. Such as importing tech through legal as well as illegal channels

Guys.. the video is in the process.. It will be a full video and good quality inshallah. Thanks all to the Defence.pk Video Manager. :D

Adux!

What dont you understand? They did NOT release the pilot names. They do NOT have to. Your not the ministry of indian defence and they dont care what you think, believe, or read from bharat-buckbuck.

Adux!

What dont you understand? They did NOT release the pilot names. They do NOT have to. Your not the ministry of indian defence and they dont care what you think, believe, or read from bharat-buckbuck.

Why the heck do you wanna get personel with me, If you dont care what I think Dont reply to my post, since you own this board, you can delete them. I asked a valid question, if you want you can answer me. If you want me to come here smooth-talk about Pakistan, you have got the wrong guy.

Why the heck do you wanna get personel with me, If you dont care what I think Dont reply to my post, since you own this board, you can delete them. I asked a valid question, if you want you can answer me. If you want me to come here smooth-talk about Pakistan, you have got the wrong guy.

I believe what he's trying to say is that your asking stupid question which holds no value (similar to what people talk about on IDF) and less quality. Of course PAF is going to fly them, what difference does a name make? Your arguments is basically down grading this thread, with non-sense, even if the names were given what would you do then?

I believe what he's trying to say is that your asking stupid question which holds no value (similar to what people talk about on IDF) and less quality. Of course PAF is going to fly them, what difference does a name make? Your arguments is basically down grading this thread, with non-sense, even if the names were given what would you do then?

Adnan

If you think My Question doesnt warrant an answer, then dont answer,I will decide wether It is to be asked or not. About IDF, I dont really care. You can malign its quality or praise it. I dont really give a flying f u c k. Webmaster; who owns the board, can delete my posts or my account. I asked for Name, if you cant provide that, then just say that and move on with your life's. Wether I can make a Chicken Curry with the Name of the pilot or Make conspiracy theories, which sells well over here is my perrogative Or dont reply. And About Down-grading cuz of my posts, Well lol @ that.

Adu

you know about 1 and a half years back it was reported that initially 2 pakistani test pilots were in china for test flights and training and here we see 2 JF-17's flying. by the way do you have a source saying that it wernt pakistani pilots flying

Interesting, They announced the names of all wing commanders, but when it came to the JF-17's they did not, Chinese Pilots I think

From no where you bought the Chinese pilots flying the JF-17 during the Pakistan Day parade. You must be reading some bull-**** on either Bharat-bakbak-shak-shak or something equivalent, or in other case you probably came up with your pathetic indian mentality of living in denial.

So would you like to give me a source,which states which Pakistani Pilots flew them, I have no problems accepting them

No one cares if you accept or not. Chinese pilots fly the plane or the PAF Air Marshal, dont make a freaking difference other than spoiling the damn thread.

pls answer my question of who flew the plane for the parade

You constantly moved on denying the fact, considering Pakistani pilots incapable, doesn't matter even if it was the ACM who was flying the plane.

Blah blah blah.. here comes the crap. Pakistans capability in R&D is quite low. The whole world knows that, but to freaking fly the plane even the IAF, kid in Australia or my uncle is capable of doing it.

"And they do announce names."

Even after Blain told you explained you quite well, you sticked with your pathetic Indian mentality of denying what comes out.

It was you too who denied the fact that RD-93 will not be allowed to Pakistan. It was same you who claimed that these are prototype and Chinese aircrafts, and will return after the parade.

To be honest. Your a joke except in Indian threads.. :tup:

The credit must be given where it is due. So there..

Webby,

I stand by what I said, I know you are better than this, So I will give you that benefit. Cool down

If this is deliberate, i dont give a damn.

Adu

[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]

Full parade. Not the Defence.pk one. Still good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom