What's new

Manohar Lal Khattar on Gurgaon dispute: ‘Offering namaz in open will not be tolerated’

About what has happened: A land which was originally unislamic
The land where daughters were buried at birth and people sold their mothers. I can understand why you're rooting for such practices. It still happens in India

So the authorities have no problem with polluting waterways with toxic paint and dead bodies but have a problem with muslims praying in the open? Defending the undefendable here

Why muslims are the only ones being targeted and why does muslim hate win you elections in Sanghi India?

Is that why cows have more rights in India than muslims?

From your flags, looks like you are from New Zealand. Are you seeing muslims praying in middle of the road every other day.
In India, No one has stopped them to pray in Mosques, in their shops, homes etc. But not in the middle of the road or other public places. This is nothing but just show up.

From your flags, looks like you are from New Zealand. Are you seeing muslims praying in middle of the road every other day.
Australia. The stars on NZ flag are red

Muslims do pray in public places here. Some universities have designated areas. People on long trips do stop their cars and pray on the side of the road

The land where daughters were buried at birth and people sold their mothers. I can understand why you're rooting for such practices. It still happens in India
Australia. The stars on NZ flag are red

Muslims do pray in public places here. Some universities have designated areas. People on long trips do stop their cars and pray on the side of the road
stop their cars and pray on the side of the road You can do that in India also. No one objecting them. In Australia, Do they stop traffic and pray on the middle of intersection in Downtown Sydney?

Untitled-design-2021-10-01T113217-compressed.jpg

Can you see the pic. Do you see any faith in pic other than show up.

Last edited:
If you have already made your view, there is no need to look for counterviews.
Perhaps ask yourself: Are muslims the only minority in India? If not, why only they seem to complain?
Ask yourself this "Are all people being stopped to use road for their religious or cultural practices or Muslims are the only one being stopped explicitly". The right answer without usual nonsense would answer the second part of your question.
It is clear that only one land/region/country/community has the right to comment on other.
Ah you are not even trying to masquerade behind usual "No we are secular" lie anymore and want to take away the right of speech from Indian muslims. And shame is the word alien to people who blatantly lie about history despite the fact that science has wide opened the indigenous aryan theory.

stop their cars and pray on the side of the road You can do that in India also. No one objecting them. In Australia, Do they stop traffic and pray on the middle of intersection in Downtown Sydney?

Untitled-design-2021-10-01T113217-compressed.jpg

Can you see the pic. Do you see any faith in pic other than show up.
I am not going to defend someone disrupting public life for his prayers but then are you OK with muslims praying in the open even when they are not getting in anyone's way?

I am not going to defend someone disrupting public life for his prayers but then are you OK with muslims praying in the open even when they are not getting in anyone's way?

Hope you got the answer from the tweet. These 300 muslims have time to attend namaz at the public place but no time to go to mosque or hire a function hall etc. Looks like their intention is to grab the land.

Correct.
The light of truth has shone on you and it is visible to the entire world.
If you can, please lower the dazzle. It may blind us.

Ask yourself this "Are all people being stopped to use road for their religious or cultural practices or Muslims are the only one being stopped explicitly". The right answer without usual nonsense would answer the second part of your question.

In many parts of India, roads are blocked during the procession that is taken out during Muharram (I think its called Ashura or something. In Lucknow, once it caused a riot like situation between Shias&Sunnis)
Let me know without non-sense, what should happen it they make it a daily or weekly affair?

Ah you are not even trying to masquerade behind usual "No we are secular" lie anymore and want to take away the right of speech from Indian muslims. And shame is the word alien to people who blatantly lie about history despite the fact that science has wide opened the indigenous aryan theory.

Like I said, we are not talking about "theories". Vedism, Aryan Invasion etc.
We are talking about a certain point in (recent) history & how events have progressed from there till date.

We are secular by nature. But we are not fools either. Every prosecuted faith has found its home with us. But some have mistakenly assumed our secular nature as our foolishness. Just letting them know their mistake does not mean "secularism is in danger".

Assuming India is no longer secular and is actually on way to cleanse all its minorities in say next 100 years. Even then, it would be 100+ years behind your laurels. So who should have some shame?

In many parts of India, roads are blocked during the procession that is taken out during Muharram (I think its called Ashura or something. In Lucknow, once it caused a riot like situation between Shias&Sunnis)
Let me know without non-sense, what should happen it they make it a daily or weekly affair?

We are talking about a certain point in (recent) history & how events have progressed from there till date.

We are secular by nature. But we are not fools either. Every prosecuted faith has found its home with us. But some have mistakenly assumed our secular nature as our foolishness. Just letting them know their mistake does not mean "secularism is in danger".

Assuming India is no longer secular and is actually on way to cleanse all its minorities in say next 100 years. Even then, it would be 100+ years behind your laurels. So who should have some shame?

Secular 😂😂😂😂😂

India is a communal shithole, what secular

It's a disaster, just like Jinnah said it would be

The hindutva poison is tearing the seams of india

Public places are not for daily or weekly congregations. Do it in your homes, mosques or personal properties.

Those who don't understand a thing as simple as above should be able to understand a simpler thing: 'Dara hua musalman' should not expect mollycoddling when both the Centre & State have 'Sanghi' governments.

Neither are public places for:

- Urinating
- Shitting
- Mandaps
- Visaranjans
- Bursting firecrackers
- Yatras

Tell your depraved community to stop all this first.
There are very few mosques in SF bay area. I have not seen any muslims doing the praying on the middle of the road or public places. Why they need special handling in India?

The Muslims from Gurgaon had sought, and obtained approval from the district and state administration to pray on Fridays at designated open air spots. The state and district administration identified and gave permission to pray at 19 locations. There was no inconvenience to anyone except members of the intolerant and depraved community.

The state administration has now withdrawn this permission. The state administration has concluded that it has no power to stop a depraved community from harassing and terrorizing a minority.

Last edited:
You won't have such comprehension problems if you put aside you hindutva lense for a second. My statement is there for everyone to see and i am gonna rewrite it for you to slowly read and digest. Here is my statement again "No one should be allowed to block roads for their personal, religious or cultural practices".

Ah theory ! So genetic mapping is still considered a theory but Maha bharat is a truth. Those silly scientists tsk tsk tsk.

Even the persecuted Hindus from Pakistan who moved to India ran away after you treated them "Well" and Kashmiris are still enjoying your benevolence like no one else. should i mention the IVC people who chose oceans instead of engaging your ancestors or Buddhists who shrunked to a minority in their own land?
The only guy in the world who was banned for 10 years in US and UK for pogrom In Gujrat is most celebrated PM in your country and you want to talk about some shame!!

My last comment is that you can try to "Cleanse" all minorities as much as you want and let us know when it happens, we will be waiting..

You won't have such comprehension problems if you put aside you hindutva lense for a second. My statement is there for everyone to see and i am gonna rewrite it for you to slowly read and digest. Here is my statement again "No one should be allowed to block roads for their personal, religious or cultural practices".

Ah theory ! So genetic mapping is still considered a theory but Maha bharat is a truth. Those silly scientists tsk tsk tsk.

Even the persecuted Hindus from Pakistan who moved to India ran away after you treated them "Well" and Kashmiris are still enjoying your benevolence like no one else. should i mention the IVC people who chose oceans instead of engaging your ancestors or Buddhists who shrunked to a minority in their own land?
The only guy in the world who was banned for 10 years in US and UK for pogrom In Gujrat is most celebrated PM in your country and you want to talk about some shame!!

My last comment is that you can try to "Cleanse" all minorities as much as you want and let us know when it happens, we will be waiting..
Man Randi Rona of Indians is next level

They talk about no Hindu in Pakistan?
But forget why's there almost no Muslim in Indian Punjab?
Talk about Kashmiri pandit

But what about killings of Muslim kashmiris in Kashmir
- due to which punjab is filled with ethnic kashmiris escaping these massacres, our pm was a Kashmiri but forget why he is in Punjab in the first place...

And That happened when they're in majority!!

Indians love talking about Muslim population increasing= no persecution

Well Hindu population in Pakistan has also increased if we take out partition era migrations and without Bangladesh

By thier logic everything is good?

And it's not like only Hindus move to India(it's sad to see our brothers leaving and can always improve on that front but this one side of the picture is wrong), plenty of Muslims also move to Pakistan

Infact have seen 1-2 celebrities who moved to Pakistan decades after partition, there'll be plenty regular folks too, I hope GOP issues some numbers on this front

Back
Top Bottom