What's new

Manohar Lal Khattar on Gurgaon dispute: ‘Offering namaz in open will not be tolerated’

Its good to see that you bluntly stated that it just happened instead of the usual crap that 'we embraced the perfect one and left the filthy one'
If ur clan became muslim to save other hindu clan, it may have been a need of that time. That time is long gone. Temporarily we all have to wear different chogas ("when in rome behave like romans do"). Formal wear in offices, casual wear in homes, traditional wear during festivals etc. But, once the need is gone, the original self takes over. And rightly so. Better to be original self.

And what was your original self before the Aryans converted you 3000 years ago ? :)

About 7.5 Million Muslims were forced to leave by violence, from India to Pakistan, post-1947, whether by Sikhs or Hindus. Answer that and then we can discuss other issues, as well.
The number is above 12.5 million.

The number is above 12.5 million.

Well, there are different estimates. One, which I deem to be acceptable, is that total displacement was of the order of 15 Millions, about equally distributed, both ways. Out of this, about 10 Millions was in Punjab, both ways.

Problem is with you pakistanis , you could not live with our bangali muslim brothers, so much hatred and discrimination resulted in separation of bangladesh . Rise of PTM , baloch and sind movements are indicating you are not doing justice with your own brothers .

Stuff it mate, who has the hatred in their hearts the world is gradually wakening to it. Even now if they don't they are going to witness a massive massacre.
Immediately after you wake-up from your deep slumber !!

Nope, when your nightmare is over.

Jinnah wanted separate nation for muslims, he got it . Not all muslims went to muslim nation pakistan , hindus allowed muslims to live in india even after partition on basis of religion . Hindus never wanted muslims to go away , hindus never demanded separate land for themselves , this is secularism of hindus that even after largescale violence in pakistan hindu heartland of UP, Bihar, MP , Orissa, remained calm and never forced muslims of hindu heartland to leave india .

You really are nothing better then a stupid troll, who can do nothing except spread lies and parrot the same fantasy crap over and over again.

How the did you qualify as an engineer?
I suppose rot learning, combined with under the table hand-outs always come in handy.

Mass scale killings of Muslims in India is something you refuse to see, killing 100,000's of Muslims in your opinion counts for nothing.
A so-called secular India passing religious laws, and courts giving judgements on religious matters also counts for nothing.

Good boy keep going, keep alive the strong double standard ethics of India.

Well, what should have been done decades ago is that English should have been the national language and all regional scripts should have been written in English just like the scripts of Indonesia and Philippines. Such would have done a lot to calm down regional quarrels and would also have evolved Indians a bit more. In any case English is the de facto language of technology, trade, culture and geopolitics.

"Nation" is anyway an artificial construct.

Jamahir, I'm not really concerned with what should or shouldn't have been done.

Neither am I discussing if a nation is an artificial construct or not. Just to be clear, you're wrong on this point.
(I think you meant to say a nation state is an artificial construct, if that is what you meant, then it would be correct. A nation is different from a nation state)

The issue is the fantasy claims by Indians, well the Hindus, that there was an India before 1947.

The point is that India is still in the process of nation building, it is utterly stupid to make a historical claim. I know most people have accepted this version of events, even in Pakistan and around the world, but it does not make it true.

Facts are not decided by a majority, but by reason, historical India is a false construct, it was blindly accepted because they want India to remain as a single entity, primarily because of fear of China. If there was no China, the western world would have cracked India into dozens of pieces, long ago, just like it has always been.

India is a creation of the Western mind-set.

So, just to be clear, the only issue on hand is the illegality of India's existence before 1947. It was never a country, nor a nation. But, merely a region, and a regional colony.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom