What's new

Pakistan-Bangladesh merger with India possible, like ‘Germany unification’, Khattar says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subcontinent was very rich during Mughal Empire. Brits used to call it Golden Bird.
Then why did Mughal Empire crumble?

Correction: Nations live & die by Swords.

Not anymore. Now there are guided missiles, lasers, stealth fighter jets, submarines, etc... all of which are very expensive and cost hundreds of billions dollars + smartest brains to create :)

Why are you living in Canada if you love Sharia law so much? I don't understand this hypocrisy. You love Sharia law but you still would prefer living in a secular/christian west instead of Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.

Bunch of imbecile minded hypocrits. They dont understand the concept of have a secular govt while still having religious society. It is alien to them in their mind yet they live it everyday in the west

Religious govt whether islamic, christian, hindu, etc... leads to what your seeing in iran/afghanistan today...killing their own society under their version of Gods name

Bunch of imbecile minded hypocrits. They dont understand the concept of have a secular govt while still having religious society. It is alien to them in their mind yet they live it everyday in the west

Religious govt whether islamic, christian, hindu, etc... leads to what your seeing in iran/afghanistan today...killing their own society under their version of Gods name

Iran and Afghanistan can't be compared on the same level.

Iran is actually leading the muslim world in maths and science.

Afghanistan just got liberated after 40 years of continuous war.

Yeah... no.
Nope. We are too different. I mean, you Lahoris can assimilate easily with the bhartis but I don’t see it happening for the rest of us.

My brother genuinely thinks that Pakistan will naturally dissolve and the army will just either fend for themselves or we will see lots of Ashraf Ghanis being produced where they just run away to Dubai.

He also says the purposeful economic manipulation is going to target the nukes and to carve up Pakistan to weaken China and establish Balochistan as a means to destroy CPEC and target Iran.

Honestly I don't think he's that far from the truth.

What else is the purpose of all the circus and the soldiers obeying silently?

They dont understand the concept of have a secular govt while still having religious society. It is alien to them in their mind yet they live it everyday in the west

Yea no thats oxymoronic. You end up having this stuff.

Last edited:

Pakistan-Bangladesh merger with India possible, like ‘Germany unification’, Khattar says​

Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar made these remarks after inaugurating BJP’s national Minority Morcha training camp Monday.

NEELAM PANDEY25 July, 2022

File photo of Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar | ANI
File photo of Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar

New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has said that at a time when a “woman from the most backward class has got a chance to become the President” of India, neighbouring countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh are witnessing “maar dhaad” (violence).

The Haryana CM made these remarks after inaugurating a three-day training camp of the BJP’s national Minority Morcha Monday. He also quipped that when “eastern and western can unite (sic), the merger of Pakistan and Bangladesh with India can also be possible”, according to a press release issued by the morcha.

While the morcha’s press release did not specify which region Khattar meant while talking about “eastern and western”, BJP insiders later told ThePrint that he was referring to Germany.

In an indirect reference to Sri Lanka, he said that the “president of a country has to run away as there is no peace”.

“Referring to the neighbouring countries, the CM said that in our country, in a democratic way, a woman from the most backward class has got a chance to become President, this is possible only in India. He said that while President Droupadi Murmu is taking oath in peace, there is a fight in Bangladesh and Pakistan, the president of a country is running away, there is no peace there. He said that we want peace and tranquility,” said the morcha press release.

Khattar further said that the main goal of the BJP is to make India “the head of the world”.

The three-day training camp for minority communities was organised at the BJP state office in Gurugram. Jamal Siddiqui, BJP’s minority morcha head, was also present at the event.

“Through this training programme, we want to strengthen our team and at the same time find unique ways of highlighting the work that the Modi government has been doing for the weaker sections of society and the minorities, especially the Pasmanda community,” Siddiqui told ThePrint.

Khattar also termed the Partition as “painful”, and said it was on religious lines. He claimed that people from minority communities were given the “minority” tag so that they do not develop a “feeling of fear and insecurity”.

How they keep a straight face saying this ---
Me just reading this caused migraines.

How they keep a straight face saying this ---
Me just reading this caused migraines.

Pakistan is on the verge of default

India and Bangladesh aren't.

Soviets dissolved because of economy and East Germany got reunited with West Germany because of economy as well

Iran and Afghanistan can't be compared on the same level.

Iran is actually leading the muslim world in maths and science.

Afghanistan just got liberated after 40 years of continuous war.

My brother genuinely thinks that Pakistan will naturally dissolve and the army will just either fend for themselves or we will see lots of Ashraf Ghanis being produced where they just run away to Dubai.

He also says the purposeful economic manipulation is going to target the nukes and to carve up Pakistan to weaken China and establish Balochistan as a means to destroy CPEC and target Iran.

Honestly I don't think he's that far from the truth.

What else is the purpose of all the circus and the soldiers obeying silently?

Yea no thats oxymoronic. You end up having this stuff.

How old is your brother?

Pakistan has seen worse times and still survived. You new generation of kids are some sissy boy/surrender monkeys with zero grip on reality.

Sorry to be harsh, but it’s the truth.

How old is your brother?

Pakistan has seen worse times and still survived. You new generation of kids are some sissy boy/surrender monkeys with zero grip on reality.

Sorry to be harsh, but it’s the truth.

He's older than me and is married with a kid.

This thinking is very common among Pakistanis because for 2 main reasons.
1. 1971
2. Pakistan was "created because of Islam".

Survival after the surrender in 1971 holds true psychological weight on the nation's psyche and makes people believe Pakistan can survive anything and everything despite having leaders that are incompetent and don't care for the youth.

And the second line makes people believe Allah (SWT) will always protect Pakistan while the leaders are doing everything to destroy it.

KPK, former FATA, and Balochistan saw far worse and took most of the damage and toil. Now its not those areas that are being at the forefront of the bloodshed, well there's barely any bloodshed going on right now (Alhumdullilah) but the main crux of the issue is GHQ and Islamabad which ignores people's mandates and is playing with the economy.

Different situation now than from 1971 and War on Terror.

With the current situation in Pakistan, and how the country is hostage by corrupt Generals, if given a fair deal or large piece of Land. They will give KPK to Afghanistan, Punjab and Sindh to India and Baluchistan will either become US forward base or Iran will take it. All the Mard-e-Mujahid's will buy massive houses in and around Miami while shouting Pak Fauj Papa Johndabad

No, merger only with Bhutan, Nepal , Maldives and Sri Lanka

I am all for it if I am declared Shahenshah Akbar the II

This thinking needs to be abandoned. Just accept 3 different nations peacefully and move on. Treating it like an open wound leads to antagonism with Indian Muslims too and is bad for only one country - India.

Why are there so many cuck/surrender monkey Pakeez on this forum?

This place has become weird.

Anyways, don’t worry surrender monkeys. There’s plenty of patriots left in Pakistan to ensure the safety of our country, so you beta males can sleep easy at night and continue jerking off to tik tok models... :lol:

Why are you living in Canada if you love Sharia law so much? I don't understand this hypocrisy. You love Sharia law but you still would prefer living in a secular/christian west instead of Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.
Show me a country with Shariah Law fully implemented and I’ll move there

India is “secular” and always was “secular” since 1947.
What was the point of Pakistan if you want a merger with india for a secular country?
Go look at situation of Muslims in “secular” india right now.

leads to what your seeing in iran/afghanistan today...killing their own society under their version of Gods name
Iran: far far far from shariah and Islamic
Afghanistan: Shariah isn’t fully implemented and some cultural stuff which contradicts Shariah still exist and is there. They just got liberated and don’t have money to do anything. In Sha Allah with time they’ll improve.

Last edited:
No political merger. Don't see it happening. However an economic union for all of South Asia for manufacturing, services, education, better utilization of resources is possible while significantly reducing defence spending.

Show me a country with Shariah Law fully implemented and I’ll move there

India is “secular” and always was “secular” since 1947.
What was the point of Pakistan if you want a merger with india for a secular country?
Go look at situation of Muslims in “secular” india right now.
Both turkey and Greece are secular but they also went through the same thing - Muslims in Greece and Balkans were killed and driven off of their lands while Cristians of turkey were cleansed

You can be religiously homogeneous for cultural reasons, you can add religious toppings to your country while administratively secular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom