What's new

We are cautious about Chinese companies,People of Bangladesh haven’t forgotten that India, and not China, lent support to their quest for liberation

Geographically it would have been wise to give the entire North East of India to East Pakistan.

This is all the more evident nowadays on how these land-locked states remain far and away the most undeveloped parts of India, heavily non-industrialized, lacking in jobs and sea-access, mired in ethnic conflict.

Indian plan is to only skim off of the natural resources these states offer (including oil in Assam) and let them remain undeveloped for a long time.

The best option for them is to, reject the RSS carpetbaggers - join hands with Bangladesh closely trade-wise, declare independence and form symbiotic trade relationships with Bangladesh so that they can develop their areas for their people.

The AASU was fighting at one point for Assam's independence, they need to get back into that groove.

Last edited:
English and hindu phobic congress cheated hindus , English should have postponed declaration of pakistan until all muslims had left Indian soil for their new country pakistan . Since all muslims supported separate muslim land for them , Only after fulfilment of total migration of muslims from hindu lands announcement of new countries should have come .
How about Kashmir?

English and hindu phobic congress cheated hindus , English should have postponed declaration of pakistan until all muslims had left Indian soil for their new country pakistan . Since all muslims supported separate muslim land for them , Only after fulfilment of total migration of muslims from hindu lands announcement of new countries should have come .

Why should people leave their land?

What kind of nonsense is that?

Did the Irish of Northern Ireland leave so that the south could be free of British empire?

Why should a Kashmiri Muslim move to punjab or sindh?

Ditto Bihari Muslim to Bangladesh!

Utter stupid Hinduvta logic!!!

Geographically it would have been wise to give the entire North East of India to East Pakistan.
I really want to agree because the seven sister states is a beautiful land. But it doesn't work out in my head. Too many different tribes, languages and religions that it becomes difficult to govern. You have a populace of a 160 million Muslims plus the combined population of the North East which is 50 million.

The Northeast should build it self up with good education and healthcare systems because alot of them seem to think of India as the American dream. That would be in the interests of Bangladesh and if the North East could ever value it's distinct culture and capabilities then removing themselves from India would be healthy for BD. I only say this because our geography is a mess.

We should focus on atleast bringing some kind of stability to Arakan (annexing is a dream) and atleast help our kin who need to be resettled and supported.

But in 1949. Mao openly declared recognition of the independence of India and Outer Mongolia
Mao recognised outer Mongolia independence because he wanted recognition and help from his commie patrons in Moscow(who was the architech pf undermining China and carved out huge territories from China herself). While the Chinese nationalists KMT government never recognised Outer mongolia independence(even to this day) and would have retaken it by force if necessary with time if China was not busy fighting warlords and then the communists(backed by the Soviet Union) and was reunited . So ironically, its actually à good thing for China's neighbours that the communist finally triumph over the Chinese nationalists since i believe most Asian countries would have had it worse had the Chinese nationalist government remained in power and crushed the commie rebels.

Mao recognised outer Mongolia independence because he wanted recognition and help from his commie patrons in Moscow(who was the architech pf undermining China and carved out huge territories from China herself). While the Chinese nationalists KMT government never recognised Outer mongolia independence(even to this day) and would have retaken it by force if necessary with time if China was not busy fighting warlords and then the communists(backed by the Soviet Union) and was reunited . So ironically, its actually à good thing for China's neighbours that the communist finally triumph over the Chinese nationalists since i believe most Asian countries would have had it worse had the Chinese nationalist government remained in power and crushed the commie rebels.
I advise you not to have too much expectation of CCP.

CCP also supports the independence of Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.

Screenshot_20230701_155530.jpg
Screenshot_20230701_191231.jpg

Currently. CCP is demanding that Argentina retake the Malvinas Islands as soon as possible.

What you call 'if the CCP continues to govern, it will be beneficial for Asian countries' ~ Fallacy.

Last edited:
I really want to agree because the seven sister states is a beautiful land. But it doesn't work out in my head. Too many different tribes, languages and religions that it becomes difficult to govern. You have a populace of a 160 million Muslims plus the combined population of the North East which is 50 million.

The Northeast should build it self up with good education and healthcare systems because alot of them seem to think of India as the American dream. That would be in the interests of Bangladesh and if the North East could ever value it's distinct culture and capabilities then removing themselves from India would be healthy for BD. I only say this because our geography is a mess.

We should focus on atleast bringing some kind of stability to Arakan (annexing is a dream) and atleast help our kin who need to be resettled and supported.
Please wait until the percentage of Muslim population in Assam reaches 50%. We will start a new kind of geopolitical game with India to annex Assam and then will move onto other states of North East India to annex them. Of course our dear friend China will lend a helping hand in all this. Demographic invasion is more effective and less costly than a military invasion.

I advise you not to have too much expectation of CCP.

CCP also supports the independence of Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.

View attachment 945939View attachment 945940

Currently. CCP is demanding that Argentina retake the Malvinas Islands as soon as possible.

What you call 'if the CCP continues to govern, it will be beneficial for Asian countries' ~ Fallacy.
Lmao, where did you see CCP supporting Scotland and wales independence ? Ive never heard Chinese official statement on that. Moreover, they have no way of doing that. China has policy of not interfering in country's internal affair. CCP should first deal with her beligerent neighbours who leep challenging her sovereignty in many areas before venturing outside. lol

Moroever, what i said is correct, i believe that contrary to what some delusional westerners and even Indians think Chinas neighbours have it far better with CCP kicking KMT(Chinese nationalists) out of power in China and taking power. KMT had far larger claim for China than CCP ever did. So people should not be fooled by KMT so called "democratic" credentials thinking they would have been better. Its the contrary, had KMT remained in power they would have flamed Chinese ntionalist feelings even more(being a nationalist party) and called for all territories lost during the century of humiliation back to China. For once , i believe they would have long forcibly even retaken the senkakus islands from Japan after Japan's defeat in WWII. The only reason they couldnt do those was because they had been weakeaned severely fighting the many Chinese warlords(backed by Japan, and western powers) to unite China under one central government and then fighting the Comminists rebels(CCP backed by Soviet Russia) and then facing the brune of fighting Asia's preminent power and one of the world's most powerful forces back then i.e Japan. All these severely weakened KMT government, so they couldn't ressert sovereignty over the many territories they wanted to retake for China.
However, had they crushed the CCP(which they almost did, if not for Japan's foolish invasion of China) and united China, then after the second world war China would have emerged as a Victor which they did but a stronger one and one who could retake back all the territories they claimed or ressert them back more easily. Too bad the country was busy fighting itself with its own civil war and division that followed KMT fleeing to Taiwan.
I never liked the KMT, i think à dictatorial CCP is better since they can censure and keep the Chinese people's feelings down as they see fit. Its better that way for all Chinas neighbours. A nationalistic KMT ruled China would have beem far more belligerant.
1692110556144.png

Look at all the land KMT claimed for China. Lol If they had their way after WWII, many Asian would have had their territories taken away or facing several border disputes. Even the south China sea claims was initiated by KMT and just taken over by CCP . KMT Taiwan to this day still controls the largest Island in SCS which they tool over despite being threatened by CCP and fighting civil war with them for a long time, imagine what they would have done if they never had to fight a brutal civil war and if they governed a united peacful China, just imagine what they would have done..lol

Lmao, where did you see CCP supporting Scotland and wales independence ? Ive never heard Chinese official statement on that. Moreover, they have no way of doing that. China has policy of not interfering in country's internal affair. CCP should first deal with her beligerent neighbours who leep challenging her sovereignty in many areas before venturing outside. lol

Moroever, what i said is correct, i believe that contrary to what some delusional westerners and even Indians think Chinas neighbours have it far better with CCP kicking KMT(Chinese nationalists) out of power in China and taking power. KMT had far larger claim for China than CCP ever did. So people should not be fooled by KMT so called "democratic" credentials thinking they would have been better. Its the contrary, had KMT remained in power they would have flamed Chinese ntionalist feelings even more(being a nationalist party) and called for all territories lost during the century of humiliation back to China. For once , i believe they would have long forcibly even retaken the senkakus islands from Japan after Japan's defeat in WWII. The only reason they couldnt do those was because they had been weakeaned severely fighting the many Chinese warlords(backed by Japan, and western powers) to unite China under one central government and then fighting the Comminists rebels(CCP backed by Soviet Russia) and then facing the brune of fighting Asia's preminent power and one of the world's most powerful forces back then i.e Japan. All these severely weakened KMT government, so they couldn't ressert sovereignty over the many territories they wanted to retake for China.
However, had they crushed the CCP(which they almost did, if not for Japan's foolish invasion of China) and united China, then after the second world war China would have emerged as a Victor which they did but a stronger one and one who could retake back all the territories they claimed or ressert them back more easily. Too bad the country was busy fighting itself with its own civil war and division that followed KMT fleeing to Taiwan.
I never liked the KMT, i think à dictatorial CCP is better since they can censure and keep the Chinese people's feelings down as they see fit. Its better that way for all Chinas neighbours. A nationalistic KMT ruled China would have beem far more belligerant.
View attachment 946085

Look at all the land KMT claimed for China. Lol If they had their way after WWII, many Asian would have had their territories taken away or facing several border disputes. Even the south China sea claims was initiated by KMT and just taken over by CCP . KMT Taiwan to this day still controls the largest Island in SCS which they tool over despite being threatened by CCP and fighting civil war with them for a long time, imagine what they would have done if they never had to fight a brutal civil war and if they governed a united peacful China, just imagine what they would have done..lol
Great Democratic China! Long live!

We will surely rebuild a great democratic China!

View attachment 946085

CCP treason and sale of territory total 3.25 million square kilometers (close to the territory area of India).

Screenshot_20230815_234203.jpg

Among them.

Allow Outer Mongolia to become independent.

Recognize the McMahon Line and India's occupation of southern Tibet.

Cede the Outer Khingan Mountains and Sakhalin Island to Russia.

Cede the mouth of the Tumen River and Changbai Mountain to North Korea.

Cede Bailongwei Island to Vietnam.

Cede the Jiangxinpo to Myanmar.

Cede 440000 sq km of territory to Kazakhstan.

No one will forgive CCP.

CCP loves every country. Except for China.

They believe in communism. But they don't believe in ancestors.

Chinese people have prepared a guillotine for them.

The territory of our ancestors. We'll get it back eventually.

Last edited:
Why would I do that?

Humouring Hinduvta is profitable for them.
You are kidding right? There is no profit for BAL! You should seriously try at least to convince your superiors! Hindutva isn't such fool as you BCL/BAL guys!

In the end BAL returned empty handed from India! It's a pity that India used BAL as toilet tissue and then flush the commode!

Still BAL people are wet dreaming that they are humoring Hindutva , as if Hindutva cares about you!

They only care about themselves ,and soon a die hard BCL member like you will understand!

Unfortunately your empress is riding a man eater tiger and now want to dismount, but it's not that easy mate!

If you dismount from that man eater tiger , it will devour you! ;)

Please wait until the percentage of Muslim population in Assam reaches 50%. We will start a new kind of geopolitical game with India to annex Assam and then will move onto other states of North East India to annex them. Of course our dear friend China will lend a helping hand in all this. Demographic invasion is more effective and less costly than a military invasion.
You better Aim for Europe , you have better chances there , hindus know all such gimmicks and are well prepared .

You are kidding right? There is no profit for BAL! You should seriously try at least to convince your superiors! Hindutva isn't such fool as you BCL/BAL guys!

In the end BAL returned empty handed from India! It's a pity that India used BAL as toilet tissue and then flush the commode!

Still BAL people are wet dreaming that they are humoring Hindutva , as if Hindutva cares about you!

They only care about themselves ,and soon a die hard BCL member like you will understand!

Unfortunately your empress is riding a man eater tiger and now want to dismount, but it's not that easy mate!

If you dismount from that man eater tiger , it will devour you! ;)

You are painting Hasina as Durga and Modi as Mahishasura.

In which case, Hasina will eventually prevail over the shape shifting demon in his reincarnation as Modi, chaiwala, Indian Prime Minister.

Nothing to worry about then!!!

View attachment 946085

You forgot that the Soviets supported the KMT over the CPC until much later on.

The U.S. supported the Japanese invasion of China until the Japanese refused to support the Germans in Operation Barbarossa.

That was when the U.S. decided that the Japanese were no longer useful, so they cut off oil and scrap exports to Japan.

The U.S. then backstabbed their Japanese allies and switched sides to back the KMT for future use against the Soviets.

Teddy Roosevelt explicitly negotiated the end of the Russo-Japanese war in a way to give Japan a beachhead to invade China.

Teddy Roosevelt's plan was to have the Japanese Genocide all the Chinese and become the U.S.'s premier puppet in Asia.

Teddy Roosevelt's plan got superseded when the Japanese proved unable and unwilling to support the U.S. ally Germany in Operation Barbarossa.

The U.S.'s goal in WWII was to steal the European's Colonies (Except France's) through the use of their ideological brethren, the Nazi Germans and the Imperial Japanese.

The U.S. backstabbed Japan before backstabbing Germany once the Germans proved unable to complete their invasion of the Soviet Union.

At that point, the U.S. and the British had to save as much Nazi Lands as possible from Soviet Occupation, which was the reason for Operation Overlord.

The KMT was always weak and decadent, which means the U.S. would likely have abandoned them once they forced the KMT to invade the Soviet Union after WWII and failed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom