What's new

We are cautious about Chinese companies,People of Bangladesh haven’t forgotten that India, and not China, lent support to their quest for liberation

British division of Bengal is the root cause of problems. Returned to her natural form, Bengal and the Bengali nation has a fitting role to play amongst the nations of the world.
You mean hindus can live with muslims .

Bluce Ree disavowed China for good reason
well. Indian Flying boy.

v2-d8991541d05bbf14526d0f2b0979df31_720w.gif

India has destroyed our ecological balance by building so many dams on common rivers. It has direct impact on our fisheries, agriculture and way of life. The last thing we want is India's cooperation for our economic emancipation.
We are helping bangladesh in all possible ways , that is why bangladesh is more stable economically than pakistan .

This credit should be only given to Auyob,Yahya and Bhutto.

We are helping bangladesh in all possible ways , that is why bangladesh is more stable economically than pakistan .

Indians have mainly helped themselves by exploiting Bangladesh market for the last fifty years - in "Faida Uthana" fashion.

If one calls that being "economically stabilizing" - I have nothing to say. This is why Indians mobilized their army (though marginally) in 1971.

Nowadays they export $50 Billion to Bangladesh every year in goods and services, while importing a measly $2 Billion from us. In past decades the import was in the (even more minuscule) tens of millions of dollars every year.

So yeah - Indian govt. being selfish as usual. I don't know how to put it more clearly.

Mind you - most Bangladeshis have no issues with Indians personally, but they have huge issues with Indian Govt. and (lately) chest-beater Hindutva people.

Last edited:
Indians have mainly helped themselves by exploiting Bangladesh market for the last fifty years - in "Faida Uthana" fashion.

If one calls that being "economically stabilizing" - I have nothing to say. This is why Indians mobilized their army (though marginally) in 1971.

Nowadays they export $50 Billion to Bangladesh every year in goods and services, while importing a measly $2 Billion from us. In past decades the import was in the tens of millions of dollars every year.

So yeah - Indians being selfish as usual. I don't know how to put it more clearly

In reality India helps Bangladesh in trade. Bangladesh imports raw cotton, machinery and machine parts required for chaddi stitching that makes them a living. When Bangladeshi exports are overwhelmingly chaddis, you can't expect a balance of trade.

Also, they will not do the above trade with China because Chinese textile and apparel exports to US is dwindling! US has banned cotton from Uyghur laborers.

Bangladeshi don't have the acumen..they are sly and will cook up any story they want.

Reality is it's Bangladesh that needs India..their inflated insecurities they have to deal with balloon up when you mention India -- that's the absolute truth here.

United Bengal was as non-viable as United India.
There was a movement for United Bengal in 1947 but because of the dada babus in Kolkata and their insecurities, it didn't pan out.

It should have been that way. 3 countries - Pakistan, India and an United Bengal.

Nowadays they export $50 Billion to Bangladesh every year in goods and services, while importing a measly $2 Billion from us. In past decades the import was in the tens of millions of dollars every year.

So yeah - Indians being selfish as usual. I don't know how to put it more clearly.
India is helping bangladesh by bilateral trade , pakistan does not have this privilege .

Back
Top Bottom