What's new

We are cautious about Chinese companies,People of Bangladesh haven’t forgotten that India, and not China, lent support to their quest for liberation

Well. According to Taiwan.

Screenshot_20230811_085542.jpg

India does not exist in the world.

Calm down. Indians. We all know that India is a colony. India's independence is illegal. But now we can see. Although the CCP supports India's independence. But India still hates CCP. Even India following Britain's expansion policy, wants to steal Tibet.

This is the biggest mistake and strategic failure of CCP!
OK you are quite funny. I award you the GleatuosMaximus title

Well. According to Taiwan.

View attachment 945157

India does not exist in the world.
I arleady gave you the GleatuousMaxmius title. You don't have to keep trying for more

I admire your optimism brother, but I cannot share in it. I have been to India, as have many of my Bangladeshi compatriot brothers/sisters over the last five decades.

I don't hold their productivity or attention to detail in very high regard as a population (especially Northerners) - of course there can be outliers. No comparison with China and I have been a visitor to China many times in the last decade.

Also - Indian industrialists are not focused on making money and improving the lot of Indian low level workers at the same time.

They are only focused on making a quick buck and funneling money out of India - like 3rd-rate-cheats Subrata Roy of Sahara and Vijay Mallya of UB breweries etc., just to start with.

Take the money and run is their mantra, as their industrialists deem the Indian populace unemployable.

It's not only steel, it's almost all items. These people are always looking for shortcuts, and low-level cheats and frauds, because their businessmen are considered far lower level than their academics. Profiteering by cheating and utilizing human misery is their principle.

Ask us - we have been dealing with Indian businesses for five decades now, long time sufferers. If it wasn't for their govt. arm-twisting, we'd have stopped importing their garbage a long time ago.

How do I know? Half of the Dhaka Chamber of Commerce are known to me. They all know what India does.
Indians are naturally skilled in extortion, robbery, theft, and fraud.

Screenshot_20230811_095240.jpg

Indians are proud of this.

Calm down. Indians. We all know that India is a colony. India's independence is illegal. But now we can see. Although the CCP supports India's independence. But India still hates CCP. Even India following Britain's expansion policy, wants to steal Tibet.

This is the biggest mistake and strategic failure of CCP!

Cut the crap dude. In 1942 the CCP would have backed Britain which was ally of USSR, the patron saint of CCP

Sino-Pak project for deliverance of Bengal is imperative.
You mean reintegration of pak and bangladesh ?

The importance of Bangladesh’s upcoming general elections in maintaining regional stability was among the issues that figured in discussions between a visiting Awami League delegation and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leaders, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
Awami League delegation meets BJP leaders in Delhi. (HT Archives)
Awami League delegation meets BJP leaders in Delhi. (HT Archives)
The Awami League government led by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has been facing pressure from the West, especially the US, to hold free and fair elections at a time when the main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) has stepped up protests demanding that the polls be held under a caretaker administration. The Hasina government has reached out to the Indian side to intervene with the West on this issue.

During an interaction with a small group of journalists, the Awami League delegation said that the ties between Dhaka and New Delhi are bound by cultural and geographical links, and cannot be undermined by the presence of China or extremist organisations within Bangladesh, such as the Jamaat-e-Islami.

“China is our development partner but their doing business in Bangladesh shouldn’t worry India. We are cautious about Chinese companies doing business, after all some of the companies also operate in India. Bangladesh values its ties with India,” said Muhammad Abdur Razzaque, the leader of the delegation and the agriculture minister

Razzaque, who was a company commander in the 1971 war that led to the creation of Bangladesh, said the Indian side had appreciated that no weapons were supplied from the neighbouring country to India’s northeastern states under the Hasina government. Both sides are sharing intelligence and jointly tackling militant and radical groups, he said.

The people of Bangladesh haven’t forgotten that India, and not China, had lent support to their quest for liberation, he added. “Bangabandhu (Sheikh Mujibur Rahman) had sought help from China, but they did not support us.”

In recent years, China’s involvement in major infrastructure and economic projects in Bangladesh has triggered concerns in India.

Another member of the delegation, who did not want to be named, said that though China has been liberal in offering aid and grants for projects, the Bangladesh government has in recent times put a stop to some projects that did not merit priority. The person cited the example of a project to build television stations in all the divisions of Bangladesh.

Allaying fears that Bangladesh could be used for anti-India activities, Razzaque said there has been growing concern within his country about radical Islamists gaining ground. Asserting that a secular sentiment is prevalent among the people at large, Razzaque said the influence of radical Islamists from West Asia and Pakistan is particularly concerning.

The Awami League delegation, which is visiting at the invitation of the BJP, met commerce minister Piyush Goyal on Tuesday. According to a statement from the Bangladesh high commission, Goyal expressed optimism about political stability and progress in Bangladesh, and said that India has always been sincere about maintaining excellent bilateral relations.

He said the Indian government is actively considering the lifting of all restrictions on essential goods for the greater benefit of the two countries, and to ensure that the Bangladesh government “may get a predictable flow of essential commodities” in times of needs. The Indian side is also giving priority to importing essential items from Bangladesh, he was quoted as saying.

Goyal and the delegation discussed political issues of mutual interest, and he assured the Awami League leaders that India wants a politically stable Bangladesh. India is “always sympathetic” to Bangladesh’s issues and has handled them with special consideration, he said.

The delegation, which includes information minister Hasan Mahmud, also met India’s G20 coordinator and former foreign secretary Harsha Shringla. Under India’s “Neighbourhood First” policy, Bangladesh is first among all the neighbours, Shringla said.

The delegation includes party organising secretary Sujit Roy Nandi and women MPs Aroma Dutta and Marina Jahan.

Bangladesh has very great potential for development , under leadership of Shekh Hasina govt with cooperation of India .

Bangladesh has very great potential for development , under leadership of Shekh Hasina govt with cooperation of India .
India has destroyed our ecological balance by building so many dams on common rivers. It has direct impact on our fisheries, agriculture and way of life. The last thing we want is India's cooperation for our economic emancipation.

You mean reintegration of pak and bangladesh ?

British division of Bengal is the root cause of problems. Returned to her natural form, Bengal and the Bengali nation has a fitting role to play amongst the nations of the world.

British division of Bengal is the root cause of problems. Returned to her natural form, Bengal and the Bengali nation has a fitting role to play amongst the nations of the world.
United Bengal was as non-viable as United India.

For the British or for the Bengalis?
Analysis:

Average Bangladeshis are more courageous and ferocious than Indian Bengalis. Bangladeshis would have attacked Hindu Bengalis. India would have moved to help. West Pakistan would have joined the war. I can't say what would have happened afterwards.

Analysis:

Average Bangladeshis are more courageous and ferocious than Indian Bengalis. Bangladeshis would have attacked Hindu Bengalis. India would have moved to help. West Pakistan would have joined the war. I can't say what would have happened afterwards.

You can pretty much run every scenario, reunification of Bengal free from colonial history would be the outcome.

The same economic factors that played in East Pakistan are being played out in Waste Bengal.

Back
Top Bottom