What's new

Manohar Lal Khattar on Gurgaon dispute: ‘Offering namaz in open will not be tolerated’

For Muslims, living in India, it is a long journey, till they get their due political, economic, social and religious rights. Hindutvadis are an arrogant and amoral lot. But, I am certain, that they are going to get a big thrashing for the crimes, they are committing, and they will be getting it from some unexpected corner. Historical progression is often very unpredictable.

Indeed....More than 5 million were killed during Covid by Yogi and Modi. Bodies were floating in the Ganges. That did not bother them, but a handful of Muslims praying in designated sites bothers these depraved people.

There are very few mosques in SF bay area. I have not seen any muslims doing the praying on the middle of the road or public places. Why they need special handling in India?
They would do it in SF too on the first opportunity. Just need an excuse and numbers.
Indeed....More than 5 million were killed during Covid by Yogi and Modi. Bodies were floating in the Ganges. That did not bother them, but a handful of Muslims praying in designated sites bothers these depraved people.
Yes. Depraved society is like this only.

Public places are not for daily or weekly congregations. Do it in your homes, mosques or personal properties.

Those who don't understand a thing as simple as above should be able to understand a simpler thing: 'Dara hua musalman' should not expect mollycoddling when both the Centre & State have 'Sanghi' governments.

I have a question if you could answer ........ suppose what if india was all Hindus, all billion plus Hindus, what would have happened then? I am looking for an answer specifically related to people's worship needs.

i love to see this situation of indians hhahahhahaha man they may be cursing on mullah azad today :lol: hindu muslim bhai bhai bana ke le li teri kaliya

There are very few mosques in SF bay area. I have not seen any muslims doing the praying on the middle of the road or public places. Why they need special handling in India?

Personally i wouldn't want anyone to block roads for their religious/cultural practices be it in India or Pakistan. The problem here is that clearly muslims are being banned from blocking the roads while Hindus can carry out their practices as per their needs. The unequal treatment is the source of concern, and that's about it.

Indeed....More than 5 million
I guess the figure was 5 trillion
I have a question if you could answer ........ suppose what if india was all Hindus, all billion plus Hindus, what would have happened then? I am looking for an answer specifically related to people's worship needs.
You use the park for one day is fine, 2 days, 3 days or maybe 30 days a year is fine, but everyday will become an issue for a lot of people, I don’t know exactly but this issue should’ve happened before if there is a shortage of mosques in the area, and Gurugram is a pseudocity privately built up so the least I can say is that the city is a clusterfck. By the same there are millions in Delhi why they don’t pray in the open? Waqf has a lot of land (3rd largest in India) and they can organise it there.

What would have happened?

Whether it is one billion of ten trillion, public spaces will still remain public, private will be private and designated places for designated activities. And still, there will be mobs which will try to flout the norms.

It is unfortunate that you required an explanation for such a simple thing. Nevermind.
I guess the figure was 5 trillion
I am glad he did not say 5 quadrillion. Lets thank him.

Personally i wouldn't want anyone to block roads for their religious/cultural practices be it in India or Pakistan. The problem here is that clearly muslims are being banned from blocking the roads while Hindus can carry out their practices as per their needs. The unequal treatment is the source of concern, and that's about it.
In India, there are many festivals & congregations which last for a few days or weeks. These activities happen with knowledge of authorities, advisories are issued, people know in advance and everyone has to plan accordingly. Normal life takes a detour.

Even in USA, during new year's eve, downtown in various cities are full of people, roads are full of pedestrians, normal life takes a detour for a day. I once got caught in a HUGE jam while returning home after a new year celebration at downtown Denver. There was loud honking & blaring horns for few hours before things got cleared.

But that cannot become a daily or weekly affair. If 100 people gather and start creating nuisance in public places regularly, it will obvious not be tolerated anywhere in civilised society.

The arguments given are "it is only for 5 minutes", "there are so many people and so few mosques" yada yada yada. Such rubbish arguments are to be thrown in dustbin.

No one cares if it happens yearly once/twice on special occasion. But this case is happening everyday.
Stop shifting goalposts. You said once I showed you once. I am sure muslims have prayed many public places in the US and even the White House when Iftar dinners are held there

In a civilised society there is a simple yardstick to measure behaviour of an individual or group. Is it against or in ambit of the law of the land? Encroachment of public places once a week is surely not what the law permits in India or probably US or even Islamic countries, so it's illegal and no religion will teach it's followers to break the law and be a criminal and harrass others

Stop shifting goalposts. You said once I showed you once. I am sure muslims have prayed many public places in the US and even the White House when Iftar dinners are held there
I am not shifting goalposts. Looks like you have problem of understanding. Do you see anywhere in USA praying on the road without taking police/citi permission. Even for that example you have, police and city administration knows about protest.
Now compare with case in India. If you think both are same, I rest my case here.

In India, there are many festivals & congregations which last for a few days or weeks. These activities happen with knowledge of authorities, advisories are issued, people know in advance and everyone has to plan accordingly. Normal life takes a detour.

Even in USA, during new year's eve, downtown in various cities are full of people, roads are full of pedestrians, normal life takes a detour for a day. I once got caught in a HUGE jam while returning home after a new year celebration at downtown Denver. There was loud honking & blaring horns for few hours before things got cleared.

But that cannot become a daily or weekly affair. If 100 people gather and start creating nuisance in public places regularly, it will obvious not be tolerated anywhere in civilised society.

The arguments given are "it is only for 5 minutes", "there are so many people and so few mosques" yada yada yada. Such rubbish arguments are to be thrown in dustbin.
The point stands, there is a clear discrimination. Going by your arguments, number of muslim blocking any road for any given time, would be 50 times lesser than any Hindu festival that is closing roads for a day or weeks.
Any impartial government would have the same rule for all citizens without ifs and buts. The law should be like this "No one is allowed to block roads for their personal, religious or cultural festivals/rituals".

Back
Top Bottom