What's new

Man forced to marry girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Marriage is a key to success my friends - Marriage is a key to success :victory:
It is the most joyful act one can ever do :thinktank:
You can see the evidence by yourself, look at the face of the girl how happy she is :toast_sign:
===========================

PS: - I am a strong supporter of MARRIAGE but not marriage by force :thinktank:
This marriage although looks funny but it is very unfair with a guy who didn't want to marry her, such marriages only create problems in the future and does not produce fruitful results. Ok, if they had affair in the past, thats their personal lives who the hell is the local President to force him to marry that girl?

Last edited:
sparklingway, why you finding this funny? I don't even need to say your responses had the sexes been reversed. Quite frankly I found the laughing smilie disgraceful.

The video is disgraceful too, trying to show the whole thing as comical.

Last edited:
sparklingway, why you finding this funny? I don't even need to say your responses had the sexes been reversed. Quite frankly I found the laughing smilie disgraceful.

no harm in sharing a video yaar, now thats upto you whether you like it or not.

I personally enjoyed watching this video and felt sorry for that guy but if he was on mistake in past, there was suppose to be some kind of punishment as well. If not marriage then something else :P

after watching this video - all i can say is

4031630498_0a6ca1f029.jpg

So then I am also suppose to like a video showing a woman being forced to marry? Because the left-wing feminist liberals - including the ones in this forum - would have money on my head in that case.

Yaar SMC i don't want to argue cause i hate looking my posts got deleted without my permission :angry:

All i can say is, if there are 500 threads created in one day. I do not like at least 10-15 threads in fact i hate those threads. So in protest i do not reply in those threads or do not even bother to open those threads after reading the first post for once. Thats how i tackle with something i don't like

There are indeed too many peoples with whom i don't agree at all..... so all i do is, ignore and continue posting in light discussions :D

If you were only to criticize better not reply?
with no offence dear, just a suggestion

hi
it kind of seems fake, may be the locals wanted to be on TV. Anyways, DISCRIMINATION against men is also something to ponder upon. Remember, the girl slapping a guy on a TV show in India & when they guy slapped her back every one jumped in to beat the crap out of that guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess so. Everybody except the guy was laughing and enjoying. The reversal of the genders would have been the result of misogyny but I do realize that from a purely equal basis, it is extremely wrong.

I don't really find the situation comical, bur rather hilarious since men, especially south asian men aren't in this role normally. However, I object to someone being forced to marry because he had been in a relationship with her and the society saw it fit to get them married when one of them did not see so.

I realize my somewhat mistake but you have to realize that most people (including me) do not see the world without using our lenses of misogyny and it's therefore rare that we see people in this situation.

hi
it kind of seems fake, may be the locals wanted to be on TV. Anyways, DISCRIMINATION against men is also something to ponder upon. Remember, the girl slapping a guy on a TV show in India & when they guy slapped her back every one jumped in to beat the crap out of that guy.
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

That was frankly a disgrace too but people only care about how women face troubles in their lives. There's actually a lot of discrimination against men - a lot of things that we don't consider discriminatory against men would be considered discriminatory if it was happening to women instead of men.

I personally blame men for all this. Check out this interview for why: Streamhoster.com - Flash Player

Skip the first 3 minute to get straight to the point.

I guess so. Everybody except the guy was laughing and enjoying. The reversal of the genders would have been the result of misogyny but I do realize that from a purely equal basis, it is extremely wrong.

I don't really find the situation comical, bur rather hilarious since men, especially south asian men aren't in this role normally.

Currently as it stands, it's misandry. But that's no one's concern from what I can see.

That was frankly a disgrace too but people only care about how women face troubles in their lives. There's actually a lot of discrimination against men - a lot of things that we don't consider discriminatory against men would be considered discriminatory if it was happening to women instead of men.

I personally blame men for all this. Check out this interview for why: Streamhoster.com - Flash Player

Skip the first 3 minute to get straight to the point.

indeed..... mens are discriminated everywhere espacially in europe. There are real stupid laws that discriminate mens upto certain extents. For example if there was a fight between Hubby and Honey the police will always arrest Husband only :cry:

One of my cousin's cousin is a millionaire (actually was a millionaire) and he married with one English girl or should i say she trapped her. After getting married she straight away went to the court citing divorce and her share from her husbands property. He had to fight long battle that he ultimately lost and had to give half of his wealth to his couple of weeks/months old wife and rest of the money gone in debts and whatever left he sold and rather invested in dubai afterwards thinking what if he married again :woot:

Women got wealth from her husband's property for no reason but what about men? he gets nothing from his wife's property

4031630498_0a6ca1f029.jpg

Currently as it stands, it's misandry. But that's no one's concern from what I can see.

I can understand your views and you're obviously viewing this world from a philosophical basis of a purely equality. I'm listening to what you're saying and the audio interview as well.

I cannot summarize my views in a way that would be easy to express and concise. The complex gender relationship that have evolved and continue to evolve will perhaps never be equal. Should we expect that to be inevitable? Perhaps not, but I'm not the go-to-person for this.

However labeling the situation as a global feminist win and a loss for men across the world is inherently wrong as well. Men being expected to do a lot of jobs for women which they do not see as discriminatory concerns some who see a global win for misandry. I do not agree and seek an evolutionary relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom