What's new

Malaysia Buying JF 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game changer... MashaAllah Alhamdolillah.

We celebrate too early and enemy starts their lobbying let's wait and see and not let our enemies spoil deals.
I've got news for you. Most of the gangu media picks up stories/news/info from PDF. Either there are Members here who practically feed them everything we talk about or as 'Guests'.

Any official confirmation? I can't find any myself.

The twit i posted is stated by global village space. As I said, the confirmation is awaited.
But it looks like, something is cooking. There is lots of response to this twit on twitter.

so, more sports event would be cancelled by western bloc in Pakistan?

We should avoid posting un verified news here on PDF or it will end up on embarrassment like Argentina case

Reactions: HRK
good thing we are not good at any sports! so cancellation wont hurt us
than why do we invite (beg) other teams to come to Pakistan and play with us?

don't have any self respect?

Here comes the inferiority complex, if only cash was the solution to all the problems.

But when it comes to Iran, such individuals go head over heel to defend it to the hilt, despite their country being Pakistan.

Reactions: s.k
Here comes the inferiority complex, if only cash was the solution to all the problems.

Its not about inferiority complex. Its about common sense. Malaysian Economy is huge. They've enough money to go for better options. Also, they're not that great with China so they'd also think about spares and services. Buying Jets isn't a one time thing. You've to think about the support and spares, they ain't toys kiddo.

Tejas

Tejas for sale

Buy 4 get 1 free

samosa-vendor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom