What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

There is more deliberation about the dual nationality law, rather than the Criminal law currently on hold. Tells a story!

lets stick to Malala Yusufzai incident and not vent our energy out on the judges :D

Or else Asim will go another spree!!!:)

They are never acquitted from the Supreme Court but the lower courts. CJ Iftikhar himself asserted to strengthen the anti-terrorist laws in the country but nobody took notice of it yet. The courts have to abide by the constitution and if the constitution itself is weak, you cannot blame the judges for that.

@ topic

I do hope that the culprits are apprehended and given the due punishment as soon as possible

Either way its happening and someone has to take action. There has to new anti terror legislation. Countries like India and US have POTA and Patriot act when they don't need them. Its a major flaw if hardened terrorists are being released like this. These are suicide bombers and mass murderers.

1) We need new anti-terror legislation
2) If that don't work torture the militants... get all info from them... then no mercy. Just shoot them.

Now about Malala people are going to begin questioning the army for failing to protect Malala. The entire area is controlled by them and it was their duty to provide security to her.

Our courts are useless and are controlled by real life dajjal (aka CJ Chaudhry).
Army should execute them on sight and make it look like an encounter..

This thread is not about the CJP and please note for future reference that it is a criminal offence to use such language against the honorable judges and Defence.pk is strictly against the use of such unparliamentary language used against them by anybody. If you wish to criticize their decisions, you are free to voice your disagreement in a civil manner and more importantly on a thread that is about that purpose.

hope she makes it and excells again we really need her really... anyway as much as i would like to say slaughter ttp we cant these people are like a disease they will always be there we have to cure this we kill one another takes place and what is it to them huh they will do suicide bombs and kill more they target civilians and hide we need the talks to get those clans to co operate with the army and then kill these bastards and we cant let them go to afghanistan why doesnt nato kill them huh when they go accross border i swear our army should just follow them and kill them let karzai bark all he wants

If that don't work torture the militants... get all info from them... then no mercy. Just shoot the

i agree totally torture them and kill them them these people arent human so no humanity kill them like dogs if you have to

Either way its happening and someone has to take action. There has to new anti terror legislation. Countries like India and US have POTA and Patriot act when they don't need them. Its a major flaw if hardened terrorists are being released like this. These are suicide bombers and mass murderers.

POTA is not there anymore, UPA repealed it a long time ago.

Okay my source confirms fully.
This is fully on the bloodthirsty Americans who we unfortunately call allies. US policy on Pakistan has changed. US alleges we are not taking action in North Waziristan and to put pressure they have used another tactic.

Initially my contact believed the terrorists had infiltrated after the Lower Dir attacks but that was too early but there are militants who used the cover of the attack to flee deep within Pakistan by claiming they were civilians. The terrorist that attacked Malala has infiltrated from Bajaur. Let me remind you the past month there have been 3 attacks from Afghanistan under the watchful eyes of our traitorous allies. 1 in lower dir after which a suicide bomber infiltrated using cover and blew up on 16th in a village in Dir. 2nd in Bajaur where 6 civilians have died and schools destroyed by militants from across the border. The 3rd was an attack in Chitral on the Kalash where cattle were stolen.

During the Bajaur phase during the dates 28 August-mid september the terrorists infiltrated using the Afghan border. In other words both the attacks from Lower Dir and Bajaur have managed to infiltrate fighters from Afghanistan into the country.

The attack plan on Malala was crafted in Afghanistan. This is confirmed by Pakhtunkhwa police chief Akbar Khan Hoti. Here:

PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa police chief Akbar Khan Hoti has stated that assailant who attacked on Malala Yousafzai penetrated into Pakistan from Afghanistan and entered Swat via Bajaur Agency, Geo News reported.

Talking to Geo News here Wednesday, IG police said sketches of the attackers are being made, adding that, these would be brought to justice.

Akbar Khan Hoti said police have ascertained the name of attacker and search operation is being carried out for his arrest.

Taliban chalked out attack plan in Afghanistan and entered Swat from the neighboring country, he added.

This is the problem with America. No one can defy them. Either we conduct an operation against Haqqani, Nazir, Hekmatyar or Bahadur or they will let attacks be conducted from the Afghan border. This is clearly on purpose and the government is doing NOTHING about it.

We will really celebrate when Americans run back home. We may hate the Taliban but the Americans are backstabbers.

Okay my source confirms fully.
This is fully on the bloodthirsty Americans who we unfortunately call allies. US policy on Pakistan has changed. US alleges we are not taking action in North Waziristan and to put pressure they have used another tactic.

Initially my contact believed the terrorists had infiltrated after the Lower Dir attacks but that was too early but there are militants who used the cover of the attack to flee deep within Pakistan by claiming they were civilians. The terrorist that attacked Malala has infiltrated from Bajaur. Let me remind you the past month there have been 3 attacks from Afghanistan under the watchful eyes of our traitorous allies. 1 in lower dir after which a suicide bomber infiltrated using cover and blew up on 16th in a village in Dir. 2nd in Bajaur where 6 civilians have died and schools destroyed by militants from across the border. The 3rd was an attack in Chitral on the Kalash where cattle were stolen.

During the Bajaur phase during the dates 28 August-mid september the terrorists infiltrated using the Afghan border. In other words both the attacks from Lower Dir and Bajaur have managed to infiltrate fighters from Afghanistan into the country.

The attack plan on Malala was crafted in Afghanistan. This is confirmed by Pakhtunkhwa police chief Akbar Khan Hoti. Here:

This is the problem with America. No one can defy them. Either we conduct an operation against Haqqani, Nazir, Hekmatyar or Bahadur or they will let attacks be conducted from the Afghan border. This is clearly on purpose and the government is doing NOTHING about it.

We will really celebrate when Americans run back home. We may hate the Taliban but the Americans are backstabbers.

America is responsible, sure, but it does not mean someone in the white house or pentagon ordered her hit. They are responsible since they control Afghanistan and terrorists should not be infilitrating into our country through them. Its a very serious charge and it should be worded in the right way.

Target their responsibility since they always target your responsibility when they complain about the Haqqanis.

There are some reasons why I really support this guy's stance on National issues.

His straight-forward stance against TTP has always received my support. At least he's better than many politicians and their twisted logic about WoT. Especially Mr. Imran Khan's.

From his fb page:

The "dogs of hell", the Kharji TTP are afraid of a little daughter of Pakistan -- Malala Yusufzai -- and have attempted to silence her voice for standing up to these snakes! While we do dua for our daughter, we also curse the TTP and also all the political and religious parties who still refuse to condemn TTP as enemies of the state and still refuse to support the army against these enemies of Rasul Allah (sm).

The leaders are generally "condemning" the "attack" but are NOT speaking against and attacking Hakeem ullah Mehsud or Mullah Ehsan and their murderous gangs of hired assassins of TTP. This is their munafiqat and the munafiqat of media!!

TTP are Khawarij and enemies of Rasul Allah (sm). They must be eliminated by full force even if it means going into Afghanistan and blocking the NATO supplies once again. But when political leadership and media is afraid of TTP and religious leaders of DPC are led by snakes like Sharabi Tahir Ashrafi, then innocent souls like Malala and thousands like her would continue to pay the ultimate price for the collective sins of the leaders.

We will support our army and ISI even more strongly now. Attack on our daughter is another crime in the case against murderous TTP and their Hindu Mushrik backers. We will take revenge. That is a promise.

And to those Pakistani religious and political leaders and media who are still afraid to declare war against TTP and Hakeem ullah Mehsud, we say, wait for the judgement of Allah (swt). You are beyghairats and cowards and Allah does not need Beyghairats!

577103_409044409150376_1074773610_n.jpg

The problem with his logic is that you cant condemn TTP and at the same time support AT...

The problem with his logic is that you cant condemn TTP and at the same time support AT...

At least he's condemning TTP. And supporting Afghan Taliban is a different story. Majority of the Pakistanis support Afghan resistance against the occupying American forces and I don't see anything wrong in that.

At least he's condemning TTP. And supporting Afghan Taliban is a different story. Majority of the Pakistanis support Afghan resistance against the occupying American forces and I don't see anything wrong in that.

So in Short their is a "Good Taliban" doing Jihad and a "Bad Taliban" claiming to do so ??

So in Short their is a "Good Taliban" doing Jihad and a "Bad Taliban" claiming to do so ??

Well, a simple statement like yours cannot explain the ground realities. This is a complex situation, and a difficult war. Lets get this simple for you, as most of the Indians lack any info. about these militant groups.

What's happening in Afghanistan, is none of my concern, as long as those fighting the American forces don't turn against Pakistan. We are not here to make more enemies. TTP, is very different from AT and its allied groups. Details are very long to discuss.

I hope the girl recovers fully and is given a hero's honour. If many people who have been commenting on this thread can somehow make that happen, maybe you can show that Pakistan isn't entirely composed of people who give such honors to people who kill a governor or people who rally in support of terrorists. It is quite encouraging to note that senior military officials have visited her and had photos taken in her presence - that tells the world who's side they are on. Even if these are only photo ops, such things matter for broad social change to happen, and for courageous voices to get mainstream.

I hope the bsatards who tried to kill her get tortured to death. Or even better, find themselves facing thousands more of such bloggers all over Pakistan. If they can feel so threatened by one 14 year old child, they might vanish entirely in the face of such a foe.

And I would request everyone to stop linking this to the drone strikes. That is just playing straight into their intended victim card. Such people would stoop to such acts whether or not there are drone strikes. They have been treating dissent much more harshly long before 9/11 happened. That is precisely what they will do if they are in power anywhere, with or without drone strikes.

But why is targetting and blaming Hindus. :blink:

Don't mind his offensive words, he's a lil' bit emotional. But his point was actually, the support of Indian RAW for TTP, which of course you and your fellow countrymen will deny.

Back
Top Bottom