What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

what i think is when imran khan made a protest against those drone victims which gained world wide fame, now the enemies of our country want to suppress this drone issue with a new controversy, i think everybody need to understand the timing of this event, plus the target killers wanted her to be killed which failed miserably, a bullet missing her brain is just lucky target killers didnt intend to warn anybody

so they partially failed to give the message

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3488815 said:
what i think is when imran khan made a protest against those drone victims which gained world wide fame, now the enemies of our country want to suppress this drone issue with a new controversy, i think everybody need to understand the timing of this event, plus the target killers wanted her to be killed which failed miserably, a bullet missing her brain is just lucky target killers didnt intend to warn anybody

so they partially failed to give the message

It will be the height of stupidity for all things involved if anyone twists and turns it that way.

I think no one FOREIGN is trying to do this. This stupidity, this lowness is only homegrown by the usual political party shoday that we have.

To negate Imran Khan they are ready to say "Let a foreign country come bomb Pakistan", just because its against what Imran Khan is saying.

I'm sure Code Pink and all foreigners against drones are undeterred in their resolve. Only Pakistan's own mauka parasts are salivating at the opportunity to cash in this tragedy.

Asim on a roll!!! Thora hath hola rakhain payi ji!:lol:

Topic: Doctors successfully operate on Malala, bullet removed | DAWN.COM

Doctors successfully operated on Malala and removed the bullet lodged in her neck, DawnNews reported on Wednesday.

A military officer told AFP that a team of top doctors had flown to Peshawar to assess her condition on Wednesday.

State carrier Pakistan International Airlines told AFP that it had a Boeing 737 ready at Peshawar airport to fly Malala abroad if necessary, most probably to Dubai.

Why a 737? Is it safe to transport a patient like Malala in a 737? Wouldn't a air ambulance be more appropriate?

Saw on GEO that she would be shifted to UAE hospital.

483016_408748409181022_1684443668_n.jpg

The woman in background seems to be her mother. She is almost all the pics.

The person to the right most is Lt Gen Kahlid Rabbani, corp commander Peshawar. A very stern looking man, seems to be always angry!!

As per Rehman Malik, we have identified the criminals who did this cowardly act.

As per journalists they were Pakhtuns who later called different journalists and spoke to them/confirmed/taken responsibility of this incident. So no chance about foreign hands as long as these two puppets were not supported by foreign hands which is highly unlikely
---------merged---------
After this cowardly incident my entire perspective about the War on terror has changed and strongly in favour of launching another operation in both North and South Waziristan. Lets kill these rats and bring sanity back in the country. :angry:

Zakii yar, Rehman Malik should never be trusted!!!

See your own signature!!!

483016_408748409181022_1684443668_n.jpg

The woman in background seems to be her mother. She is almost all the pics.

The person to the right most is Lt Gen Kahlid Rabbani, corp commander Peshawar. A very stern looking man, seems to be always angry!!

Even her father seems have been halved in size from what we saw of him earlier. I'm sure due to all the worries of having this done to her child.

the question is how will it effect the anti drone campaign, i think successful drone campaign is bound to fail now

how will it effect the taliban, pak army will decide to launch operation in waziristan soon, i dont think thats going in talibans favour

how will it effect our government, i think after anti drone campaign and the bad publicity they got, they will be able to clear their image little bit now

what will america gain, i think they just killed two birds with one arrow, failing the anti drone campaign and paving way for waziristan operation, this makes them less vulnerable to answer all the deaths and casualties related to drones and initiate an investigation into it and carry on drone attacks

i dont think that trying to kill a teenage girl, taliban has been the biggest beneficiary here

Baat toh tumhari teek hain, but as a shareef insan, I am not against extra judicial killings of these pigs.

We have wolves surrounding us, and we have wolves hidden in sheep's clothing among us. The only people that are being killed is our innocent awam or lamb.

This task can not be done with the approval of government. It will take extraordinary patriots to put these savages at their last breath. Legal or not.

What good is our legal system anyway?

If this bastard was caught, our supreme court would probably have let him off the hook anyway.

I find myself agreeing. 3 in 4 terrorists are released by the supreme courts. By book explores the challenges faced in punishing militants. Though this position does not suit a liberal free-thinker I find myself agreeing with extra-judicial killings and no questions, shoot first policy. Makes full sense against barbarians.

Just that we have to be sure they are terrorists. Once we do... just shoot them. Army used judicial killings in Black thunderstorm and that operation has turned out to be the only successful operation against militants in the country. (Except taliban are making a comeback in Swat again.)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3488990 said:
the question is how will it effect the anti drone campaign, i think successful drone campaign is bound to fail now

how will it effect the taliban, pak army will decide to launch operation in waziristan soon, i dont think thats going in talibans favour

how will it effect our government, i think after anti drone campaign and the bad publicity they got, they will be able to clear their image little bit now

what will america gain, i think they just killed two birds with one arrow, failing the anti drone campaign and paving way for waziristan operation, this makes them less vulnerable to answer all the deaths and casualties related to drones and initiate an investigation into it and carry on drone attacks

i dont think that trying to kill a teenage girl, taliban has been the biggest beneficiary here

I say go to South Waziristan... 5 of 6 tehsils according to long war journal are in Taliban control not army control. Keep striking them until they are all dead.

I find myself agreeing. 3 in 4 terrorists are released by the supreme courts

They are never acquitted from the Supreme Court but the lower courts. CJ Iftikhar himself asserted to strengthen the anti-terrorist laws in the country but nobody took notice of it yet. The courts have to abide by the constitution and if the constitution itself is weak, you cannot blame the judges for that.

@ topic

I do hope that the culprits are apprehended and given the due punishment as soon as possible

Our courts are useless and are controlled by real life dajjal (aka CJ Chaudhry).
Army should execute them on sight and make it look like an encounter..

lets stick to Malala Yusufzai incident and not vent our energy out on the judges :D

Back
Top Bottom