What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

Sir your idiotic policies resulted in formation of TTP first you became slaves of America on one call and attacked your Tribal Areas and killed your own people than allowed Americans to kill out Tribals and never bothered to stop them and finally you did the most disaster operation LAL MASJID which resulted in havoc for Pakistan

100 Lal Masjid operations do not justify the shooting of this child.

State says throw down your weapons you better follow that order, take it up with the courts on whether or not that order was justified - because if you don't, then the state has every right to do what it has done.

Note it was not just one call from America. The Pak Army ordered everyone to give up their arms first. Anyone who was attacked was attacked for not listening to the Pak Army, not because America ordered it to.

They should have first given up their arms then gone through the courts whether or not Pak Army is justified in making this demand or not.

Zarvan bhai, aap to woh sab bhool gaye jiski wajah se Lal Masjid par attack karna padda... Puraani batoan main bhi jo acha lagta hai wahin se shuru kartain hai... Wah Janab, wah!
Sir deal was almost done but Musharraf Ego and American orders didn't let the deal happened and what were their demands they just wanted end to Prostitution in the name of Massage Parlors which was taking place and also closure of CD shops mostly involved in selling **** and also rebuild of those 7 Mosques which government destroyed without any solid reason

“After this cowardly attack, I am a big supporter of drone attacks against those who don’t have a penny’s worth of human value,”
“I love the U.S. drones !!!”
- Teacher of Malala Yousafzai

does the same sentiments are shared by common Pakistani ?????

100 Lal Masjid operations do not justify the shooting of this child.

State says throw down your weapons you better follow that order, take it up with the courts on whether or not that order was justified - because if you don't, then the state has every right to do what it has done.

Note it was not just one call from America. The Pak Army ordered everyone to give up their arms first. Anyone who was attacked was attacked for not listening to the Pak Army, not because America ordered it to.

They should have first given up their arms then gone through the courts whether or not Pak Army is justified in making this demand or not.
Sir I have never have defended what happened to Malala but our policies like LaL Masjid and other things have led to these kind of actions taking place first we kill our own people on American orders and than allow America to do same thing and finally kill people in a Mosque who demanded that government end prostitution and selling of **** stuff and remake those Masjids which they destroyed and what they do in return bomb them and than burn their bodies with chemicals

Sir deal was almost done but Musharraf Ego and American orders didn't let the deal happened and what were their demands they just wanted end to Prostitution in the name of Massage Parlors which was taking place and also closure of CD shops mostly involved in selling **** and also rebuild of those 7 Mosques which government destroyed without any solid reason
Jin logon ka dimag dheela hota hai unhe aap kuch bhi de do... Yeh to ek din hona hi tha, aaj lollipop mangenge de do to kal Pistol...

There is not end to nut jobs..

“After this cowardly attack, I am a big supporter of drone attacks against those who don’t have a penny’s worth of human value,”

Drones are the biggest reason which have led to making of TTP and these kind of acts and Drones are one of the major reasons because of which TTP gets local support we have to shoot drones than only we can start talking to our Tribals and isolate these jerks known as TTP

Sir I have never have defended what happened to Malala but our policies like LaL Masjid and other things have led to these kind of actions taking place first we kill our own people on American orders and than allow America to do same thing and finally kill people in a Mosque who demanded that government end prostitution and selling of **** stuff and remake those Masjids which they destroyed and what they do in return bomb them and than burn their bodies with chemicals

I dont think ur analysis is correct bro. I understand that this incident took place when this teen activist opposed some inhumane ritual of the tribals.

Now irrespective of lal masjid issue, tell me do you support the reason which the activist was opposing ?

Have we ever challenged these policies in courts? If you commit terrorism, because someone is shooting at you because you are a terrorist, then you just embolden their argument. If their policies are wrong, the policies of terrorists are MORE wrong and self defeating. Terrorists will kill what, one girl? One barrage of drone strikes and a whole village will be destroyed as they have done previously.

I always say drone strikes are wrong especially since they are being done by a foreign force, but I kid you not, the terrorists are very obviously more wrong because they are fighting a legal force. Legal force always gives you a chance to not die and take up the matter through due process. If you reject this chance, then the legal force may opt to kill you.

Have we ever challenged these policies in courts? If you commit terrorism, because someone is shooting at you because you are a terrorist, then you just embolden their argument. If their policies are wrong, the policies of terrorists are MORE wrong and self defeating. Terrorists will kill what, one girl? One barrage of drone strikes and a whole village will be destroyed as they have done previously.

I always say drone strikes are wrong, but I kid you not, the terrorists are very obviously more wrong.

These courts good joke they have never even decided on interest rate and they will decide on these things what happened to Malala was complete barbarism but these kind of acts never happened before we entered Tribal Areas in 2003 on American orders and even if some incidents happened they were very few in numbers but after 2003 hatred among Tribals against other Pakistanis is rising on daily bases and incidents like Lal Masjid work as a catalyst and more hatred is triggered and Tribals know how to fight for a century but your Army and your people don't know how to handle this kind of war

and by attacking these people again and again will only lead to increase in these kind of barbaric acts because I don't expect anything good from a person to whose family you have killed on American orders

Well- who will hate the drone attacks on taliabns- the problem arises when to few taliban they kill 3-4 innocent children-

and i am sure the teachers statement is an emotional and ambiguous one-

He's close to the child and is venting in anger.

Just like 100 Lal Masjid Operations don't justify terrorism
100 attacks by Taliban don't justify foreign country bombing Pakistan.

Legal force authorized to fight Taliban are the Pak Army, only.

He's close to the child and is venting in anger.

Just like 100 Lal Masjid Operations don't justify terrorism
100 attacks by Taliban don't justify foreign country bombing Pakistan.

Legal force authorized to fight Taliban are the Pak Army, only.
And Continuing this war is sheer stupidity and we have to first win the trust of Tribals which we have lost only than we can win the war against TTP because if million Armed Men decide to stand up against TTP only than we will win this battle

And Continuing this war is sheer stupidity and we have to first win the trust of Tribals which we have lost only than we can win the war against TTP because if million Armed Men decide to stand up against TTP only than we will win this battle

There is in no way the state of Pakistan will stop its operations and wait for the terrorists to stop their attacks on Pakistan. You see they themselves have hundreds of groups we can make a deal with 1 of them not 100 of them

Lets face it many of these groups are also fighting because the SAME america, the SAME India, the SAME Afghanistan who they say have forced us to fight them has paid them to fight us.

Fundamental basis of any deal is, NO ONE be allowed to not listen to Pak Army.

Pak Army says stop fighting, you should comply.
Then Pak Army should ask, what is your problem? You tell them, our families are being killed by your operations
Pak Army says, ok we will not operate as long as you have given up your arms.

Khatam. End of story. That is the only solution that can work out. Baaki sab nakshay naatay dramay baazi hai.

Where are the Namard protesters now? Where are the angry julooses now? We like to live as muslims but have died as human beings long time ago.

so you think the life of those drone victims(esp the little children) is much cheaper than this single lady who had been appearing in the news quite often lately??

Back
Top Bottom