What's new

Malala Yousafzai Wins Nobel Peace Prize for Pakistan.

HHHAAH Nice hateful response!

Don't worry Miss. If people like continue in this way us Indian Muslims would send you all your brethren to Nepal.

No dear...neither I would like to go Nepal not i want my Indian brothers who are Muslims should go any where...This is a land for Indian...But you seems to be strange..It is nothing to do with Hindu or Muslim..

Yep, absolutely.
Nothing shows how unfortunate a nation we are than how Malala and our first Nobel Laureate Abdus Salam have been treated by us.
Malala should be a shining symbol of our future yet somehow she has become the enemy of those very same people that she is trying to help!

there was a time when people spend their whole life to achieve this prize , now you just have to assocaited with some incident which directly or indirectly serve the purpose to De faming Pak or Islam , and you got everything from west .... even a NP ... lolz
no wonder why Abdul salaam was never been much on our media ....

Malala got the Nobel Peace Price. Buckle up to face the tirade of Malala haters. If the World in general and West in particular loves you, you deserve the severest condemnation back home. Its really a very simple rule. Be it Malala, Mukhtaran Mai or Dr. Abdus Salam

She has made the whole nation proud. Malala serves as an inspiration to women around the world. Congratulations to Malala!
Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

she is more of Disgrace to our nation than proud lolz ..
just like Obama is for Americans and get A noble prize too :D

what about Edhi Sahab?
Who is he and what contribution has he made to humanity? At the age of 9, did he ask his father to write 'Diary of Gul Makai' for him? Did he receive a bullet in his head?

Lets hope Pakistanis won't forget what she stand for and her contribution, like they did to their first Nobel laureate.

Lets hope Pakistanis won't forget what she stand for and her contribution, like they did to their first Nobel laureate.
She stood for nothing. Her Dad was in private School business (no charity School, money making School). After Taliban, his business went down and then appeared 'Diary of Gul Makai'. Who stood for what? Since when protecting one's business in the guise of a social cause (education in this particular case) became Nobel prize worth?

Back
Top Bottom