What's new

Malala Yousafzai Wins Nobel Peace Prize for Pakistan.

86db396c6a7a5bc7c5a5bfed80047740._.jpg

Congrats to her on winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

All these Taliban lovers who are bashing her for being an American agent can go to hell.

She has more balls than all of you bashing her put together.

As the title says, why are many Pakistanis hostile towards Malala Yousafzai?

Its something I not only noticed on PDF, but also on FB and Youtube

I am pretty anti taliban but even I have very little jubilation over what exactly Malala did or could do to earn a nobel peace prize. If someone could list her achievements that would be great for me and others to change their mind. The pope was a far better candidate for his heroic feats to radically soften a major religion in the world today. My vote would have gone to him.

For some people, religion is more important than the nationhood...This is a classic example...Not only Malala, even based on some posters feedback here, there is another Nobel Prize winner previously from Pakistan and they also did not like that person due to some religious angle..So nothing unexpected out of Pakistan...

For some people, religion is more important than the nationhood...This is a classic example...Not only Malala, even based on some posters feedback here, there is another Nobel Prize winner previously from Pakistan and they also did not like that person due to some religious angle..So nothing unexpected out of Pakistan...

Religion has nothing to do with the negative attitude that Malala gets. Not sure where you came up with that notion.
Its her recent company that has people flared up; to start with rubbing indignity on every Pakistani her co-author is Christine Fair(most ironic name ever)... a move that has even rather "liberal" Pakistanis accepting of their nations dubious ideals feeling she's fallen to too low.

But in all honesty, the poor girl has less to do with it than her father who is literally cashing in on her.

she should be in Pakistan if she genuinely cares....the west is just parading her, using her

yaar tum ne Afia ki pic lagai hue hai , mujhe laga tum tu full JI aur mulla supporter ho gay
eww dude, i hate all those parties JI, JUI etc, cuz those dudes opposed the creation of Pakistan, and now are here to claiming the country as their own lol.

and i just support Aafia, cuz i think she is our citizen and USA who always talks about women's rights has no right to give her such a LOOOONG sentence

But in all honesty, the poor girl has less to do with it than her father who is literally cashing in on her.

poor girl got shot and he got a visa and a job @ Pak Embassy, which he never would have had

Both of them have got huge money overnight................to hell with nobel.:lol:

crorepati ban gaye raato raat:mad:

All these Taliban lovers who are bashing her for being an American agent can go to hell.
Questioning Malala's competence for the Nobel prize = loving Taliban? One can be this much oblivious of his surroundings, I did not know.

eww dude, i hate all those parties JI, JUI etc, cuz those dudes opposed the creation of Pakistan, and now are here to claiming the country as their own lol.

and i just support Aafia, cuz i think she is our citizen and USA who always talks about women's rights has no right to give her such a LOOOONG sentence

Do u consider that she might have done something wrong to deserve that?:enjoy:

Questioning Malala's competence for the Nobel prize = loving Taliban? One can be this much oblivious of his surroundings, I did not know.

She deserves nothing............
Either way its a political prize,has always been

poor girl got shot and he got a visa and a job @ Pak Embassy, which he never would have had

I would have done the same.
Her decision is smart

But he did not end it there, he has been bought and bought WITH the connivance of the previous government.

Back
Top Bottom