What's new

Malala Yousafzai Wins Nobel Peace Prize for Pakistan.

she got a bullet in the head... strange thing is her Surgery was done without removing her hair ...... must be laser surgery :D

Do you carry the same impression of majority of Pakistan?....Man...God help your people and your thought....

Last edited:
She stood for nothing. Her Dad was in private School business (no charity School, money making School). After Taliban, his business went down and then appeared 'Diary of Gul Makai'. Who stood for what? Since when protecting one's business in the guise of a social cause (education in this particular case) became Nobel prize worth?

She was brave enough to write against Taliban for BBC diary first as a pen name when Swat was under Taliban control. After Pak Army cleaned them out her identity was made public. Turned out it was bad decision for her. Only a sad pathetic and coward will try to kill a school gin girl for standing up for girl's education. Although I think Abdul Sattar is the one who really deserves A Nobel laureate but since Malala has won it we might as well celebrate her point of view for equal education for all.

Who is he and what contribution has he made to humanity? At the age of 9, did he ask his father to write 'Diary of Gul Makai' for him? Did he receive a bullet in his head?
look dude, for me he is a greater hero, he has struggeled to make this greate Edhi foundation whcih you see today, it works in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, it is one of the best Humanitarian organization present, he started it when he was still young, and now he is an old man, it is an Internationally recognized organization, it is his own sweat and blood, but you have your own views and i have my own

Do you carry the same impression of majority of Pakistan?....Man...God save your people and your thought....

its not a impression , its a question .... lolz kuch ziada hi LOC ki firing ka Asar ho gaya hai Indians pe :D

waise bhi " Ek Goli ki Qeeemat tum kia jano " Nobel Babu "

she got a bullet in the head... strange thing is her Surgery was done without removing her hair ...... must be laser surgery
obviously they grew back dude. or do you think hair dont ever grow back?

She was brave enough to write against Taliban for BBC diary first as a pen name when Swat was under Taliban control. After Pak Army cleaned them out her identity was made public. Turned out it was bad decision for her. Only a sad pathetic and coward will try to kill a school gin girl for standing up for girl's education. Although I think Abdul Sattar is the one who really deserves A Nobel laureate but since Malala has won it we might as well celebrate her point of view for equal education for all.

Edhi was serving Pakistan and humanity's Interest , but she is and was serving the Western Interest .. warna yeh gooray apne Baap ke Sagge nai hote ... tum harme kia hun gay

look dude, for me he is a greater hero, he has struggeled to make this greate Edhi foundation whcih you see today, it works in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, it is one of the best Humanitarian organization present, he started it when he was still young, and now he is an old man, it is an Internationally recognized organization, it is his own sweat and blood, but you have your own views and i have my own
You did not notice pun in my post? I believe Edhi saheb deserve Nobel every bit but I think what he has done cant be adequately recognized by Nobel alone. The fact that millions of Pakistanis recognize his services and remember him in their prayers is more than a Nobel.

sir kindly post some pics where she has lost her hair ....maybe i missed it ..
dude, why do you want to see a hairless girl? obviously they dont let people take pictures of patients in that state

dude, why do you want to see a hairless girl? obviously they dont let people take pictures of patients in that state

muhahahahahahahahahhahahaha , sir thats not a convincing answer

anyway , i am looking forward to have more -ratings :D

Edhi was serving Pakistan and humanity's Interest , but she is and was serving the Western Interest .. warna yeh gooray apne Baap ke Sagge nai hote ... tum harme kia hun gay

Well obviously certain lobbies look for excuses to malign Pakistan. Pakistanis aren't exactly doing a good job either. Shooting a school girl by Taliban was the perfect excuse to show all Pakistanis as terrorists and extremists. It is Pakistan's responsibility to defeat extremism or else we will be continued to be mocked around the world.

nope LOL

ohhhkaayyyyy

List of Nobel Peace Prize laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read this ....they are winners and runners up ...
and than compare them with our Sweet little " DRAMA QUEEN "

Well obviously certain lobbies look for excuses to malign Pakistan. Pakistanis aren't exactly doing a good job either. Shooting a school girl by Taliban was the perfect excuse to show all Pakistanis as terrorists and extremists. It is Pakistan's responsibility to defeat extremism or else we will be continued to be mocked around the world.

you know , so many little girls were killed by Taliban, including polio workers , they give their life just to their job ... in malala case she was and still being used by west , just Go out in UK and ask your fellow , do they know who Adbul Salam is ??
majority will say NO , and than ask who is malala they will say YES ... and than think for a second and you will have your answer

nope LOL

ohhhkaayyyyy

yaar tum ne Afia ki pic lagai hue hai , mujhe laga tum tu full JI aur mulla supporter ho gay :D

Back
Top Bottom