What's new

Malala Yousafzai Wins Nobel Peace Prize for Pakistan.

My point proved. This means there is no merit but vested interest. I dont know about the Indian who co shared it. Indians should know more then me about him.
No, your point is not what is proved. My point was that undeserving people have won it in the past, but that does not mean that every recepient is undeserving. The two people who won today are certainly deserving.

BTW I think this makes Malala the youngest Nobel recepient in history.

Malala Yousafzai, now 17, became the youngest person ever to have won a Nobel prize on Friday, after jointly winning the Nobel Peace Prize with India's Kailash Satyarthi.
89f68280b738a91f855d37804d16116d.jpg

Well, they were right. Pakistan abandoned the people of Swat in 2006, when they let the bearded weirdos establish their writ in Swat, and those people brought primitive laws and traditions to the place, stopping girls from getting educations, and flogging women in public. It was the misfortune of the people residing there to be so abandoned by their country.

And "traitor" is s concept towards a particular nation. For me, the more important thing is that she stood for human rights. Humanity comes before nationality.
Her traitor father was protesting in 1997 when there was no TTP and all Taliban in SWAT were locals off SWAT

Her traitor father was protesting in 1997 when there was no TTP and all Taliban in SWAT were locals off SWAT
Her father did not get the Nobel prize. She did.

And so what, if they were locals? The point is that they forcefully denied education to thousands of girls - a priviledge that was not denied to you.

This girl must have done something right to get the bearded brigade's knickers in such a twist. What is it about girl's education/rights that scares the likes of Taliban, Boko Haram, Saudi Government and ISIS (yeah - they executed a lady human rights lawyer recently)? Surely, if these hobos are against an idea, it must be worthwhile.

On Malala personally, a question to all those trying to discredit her. Forget your keyboard activism, how many times in your life have you run risk of personal injury/harm by speaking up for what's right - say against a criminal/extortionist/terrorist/corrupt public official or a politician - openly, not on the internet. She had the courage to stand up when Pakistan's government/army had backed out. She has shown more guts and spine than you or I ever have/will. Mudslinging at Malala won't work - but it will show you for what you are. Not many of us can/need to display this kind of courage, but the least we can do it to hurl stupid accusations at someone who has.

An aside on the Mahatma Gandhi not getting the peace prize - I think the committee has a policy of conferring the award on living recipients. So the 'no-award' of 1948 was an acknowledgement that 'no living person in their view deserved the award'. But then again, Gandhiji doesn't need the award. The award lost credibility because it failed to recognize him for so long - he was active from Boer War (~1900) to the time of India's freedom.

shared in an indian can you fraking beleve it while we are at each other throats
I know! What a bloody irony! Here we have a Muslim and a Hindu, a Pakistani and an Indian sharing the Nobel Peace Prize, but are at War on the border!

Strange world we live in, eh?

What a joke! Another Zionist/CIA puppet wins this worthless prize.

Yeh...of course...they made a mistake actually...They should have nominated...Taliban and ISIS chief for Nobel prize, then you guys could have been happy...Man...if you are really a Indian...what a tragedy of my nation to have people like you..You should have gone to Pakistan..long time back..

Yeh...of course...they made a mistake actually...They should have nominated...Taliban and ISIS chief for Nobel prize, then you guys could have been happy...Man...if you are really a Indian...what a tragedy of my nation to have people like you..You should have gone to Pakistan..long time back..
HHHAAH Nice hateful response!

Don't worry Miss. If people like continue in this way us Indian Muslims would send you all your brethren to Nepal.

Back
Top Bottom