What's new

Major Military Operation Begins in Baluchistan

:pakistan: if it was Iran than May Almighty Damn iranians to hell ASAP. Ameen

And shia and sunniz both can go to hell. Neither party is muslim.

TBH i again and again say my dear even though we did not support them we must have mixed voices in country its really great to having all kind of people in country . its benefit country for long terms . i disagree with her but still i want her to feel free for talk . never mind them please ,
Whatta f**** b**** she is, She showed her real face who is working for and picked Indian agenda at her last lines tweet "fault-line" from Maj Gurave propaganda factory against Pakistan .but you are right we need mixed voice in-country to give world message that we are not a stereotyped nation but have the capacity to tolerate such negative people and very generous nation to have room for such type of people in our society. Don't want to create another Tariq Fateh Ver 2.00.:pakistan::smitten::sniper:
I am still enjoying that talk-show where Khalil ur Rehman gives Marvi in respect of her interrupted loud mouth when he was wrapping up his talk, wonderful on-air pubic title that she deserves most from us.

Last edited:
Hogwash... Iran will sacrifice few useful idiots. Obviously they need to do some drama before resuming supply of FIGHTERs and $ from Pakistan to Iran.
Tag me once Taftan border is open, it's going to happen sooner than later.

The border opened last week for trade 2 days after the Turbat attack.

The border opened last week for trade 2 days after the Turbat attack.

Voila.... Once FIGHTERs are ready to go back to war zone, we'll have border open for human crossing as well.
There shall be international observers monitoring immigration process at Taftan border.

Voila.... Once FIGHTERs are ready to go back to war zone, we'll have border open for human crossing as well.
There shall be international observers monitoring immigration process at Taftan border.

Pakistani authorities are capable for that as well if they just stop shelling them

UBA confirms that two of it's commanders were terminated yesterday.
One was Regional Commander and second was Camp commander....Now we all know that two of them were not just sitting alone, waiting for military to come in, so UBA has underscored the casualties....more foot soldiers died
IMG_20200524_190008_408.jpg

Iran lost the total strength of entire Pakistan Army. Yet showed no lack of resolve to keep fighting.
It sent kids with Plastic keys round their necks as key to Heaven, so hordes and hordes of innocent expendable Irani citizens for Khemini were sent on battlefield to blow themselves in front Iraqi tanks

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/books/review/the-iran-iraq-war-by-pierre-razoux.html

https://usun.usmission.gov/remarks-at-a-un-security-council-open-debate-on-the-middle-east/

Why can't we keep such operations quite untill the set targets are achieved?
There are grave consequences of disclosing such info and I don't want to say how

Why can't we keep such operations quite untill the set targets are achieved?
There are grave consequences of disclosing such info and I don't want to say how
Whatsapp mafia, no Control of Information procedure in place....Troops on mission should not be carrying personal mobile phones including the officers but instead they are to be handed Cameras, only single point to extract the footage / photos for the Operation and send it in secure environment to the command HQ and concerned Organizations....

Problem right now is that Officers & SOliders are carrying mobile phones duirng the Op, they take footage for personal as well as official use...information is transmitted over Whatsapp and thats when it goes zig zag and ends up in non official whatsapp groups....

the enemy knows where the hideout is, as soon as we begin ops and leak the info, the enemy can use their sats to know the exact location, strength and equipment being used and guide the terrorists how/ where to counter-attack or ambush or retreat

Whatsapp mafia, no Control of Information procedure in place....Troops on mission should not be carrying personal mobile phones including the officers but instead they are to be handed Cameras, only single point to extract the footage / photos for the Operation and send it in secure environment to the command HQ and concerned Organizations....

Problem right now is that Officers & SOliders are carrying mobile phones duirng the Op, they take footage for personal as well as official use...information is transmitted over Whatsapp and thats when it goes zig zag and ends up in non official whatsapp groups....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom