What's new

Major Military Operation Begins in Baluchistan

not sure, can be two things either the IED detector holder or RPG grenade carrier

It seems like an RPG grenade carrier attached photo as a reference too:

s-l400.jpg

5 of their men are killed however BLA has reported only 3 ... but we have received pictures of more from the field

so in last few days tally would be

3 x UBA
1 x LeB
5 x BLA neutralized

undisclosed number of men detained

Winner Winner Terrorist's Dinner? Good hunting folks.
Dua e Salamat to all of those participating.

These are internationally recognized terrorist outfits.

But I can understand your pain that's a lot of Indian investment going down the drain.

I guess India is losing all ends day after day, first Kashmir, then Afghanistan, now backing terror activities in Balochistan via Taftan border is also at stake because they have invested immensely just to make sure we don't have peace but in reality, they had given our boys good practice sessions throughout so yeah have a good hunting guys !!

Send your soldiers next time instead of paid mercenaries, i guess killing them with gunships will be more acceptable for you then.

Yeah kindly do send your soldiers so that your so-called cricketers will also get to know the reality about where you stand, where the whole nation stands, and what can happen if we (Pakistan) really want a conflict? This will at-least be a guideline or a shut-up call for your cricketers who without knowing the factual figures tweet on twitter "22 crore le aao, hamaray sawaa lakh e kafi hai baqi ginti khud kar lena lol" Tumhara Rohit tou bichara hamaray Aamir se itni baar lbw hua hai kay ab tou wo ghabra kar e out hojata hai yeh soch kar kay kahin lbw na hojao.

lol what ever we do in bolchistan its our issue u have no right to speak about Pakistan establishment.
ULFA assam , Khlistan , Kashmire, Moist Manipur, NAGAlim, Tamil Nadu and many more separatist movement is going on in india. We Pakistani even do give a fck about all these under going movement. So mind ur own business First make Incredible india then open ur mouth about Pakistan..!!!!!

Even I still remember last year Khalistan wanted to open a head office in Islamabad and PM IKNiazi didn't allow them and I was so angry on this decision that if they are doing such cheap things in Balochistan and in-fact all over Pakistan why can't we just allow a fair independence movement to set up an office in Pakistan? but it seems he took the right decision.

Adding on A country like Nepal has challenged the Indian sovereignty by defending their new map. Their PM while addressing to parliament said (“India’s Ashokan pillar has the lions with “Truth shall prevail” inscribed in the bottom. They actually mean “Lion [might] shall prevail. But Nepal is certain that truth shall prevail”.) we will try our best to make sure keep our areas of Kalapani and Lipulekh as per 1816 treaty of Sugauli. Har jaga tumharay e zameen kay rolay hai India walo kahin tou tumhari tang na bhe, from China to Pakistan and now Nepal too!

mcms.php

Stop making official accounts for Gilgit Baltistan / Azaad Jammu & Kashmir because just making an account won't make any difference. We've not occupied GB / AJK, it's the independent choice of the people living there to be a part of Pakistan. So, whenever you claim Kashmir as a part of India why not you ask the people of Jammu whom do you want to be a part of? If you're right they why do you always fear referendum/freedom movement or even asking people about their choice?

BLA has said that three of their guys killed ... BLA is a Globally designated terrorist group....so giving you a chance to amend your post or I will have to issue an infraction....

OR, you prove to me that innocent were killed and BLA is wrong

This is one of those situations when "Dushman ko pani bhe dengay aur peenay bhe nahi dengay", Kiya sekaa diya hai sir apnay, nahi matlab kamaal !!

What is he carrying on his back ???

one , the lower hanging, are probably water carriers, drinking water, you can see the bottle caps as well....second, the long cylindrical thing, is a soft foam made mat on which you can sleep or lie down on stony ground....used to have one on my back as well, however, it was taken by Taliban...i still miss it, had accompanied me everywhere in tough time....

Last edited:
Iran needs a regime change. Pakistan can do it (with generous Foreign assist in military hardware and petro cash) OR Pakistanis can sit with thumbs up their rare, eyes close singing Shia-Sunni, Arab-Ajam Muntra. Sooner or later, Pakistanis will be fighting Iranian terror on it’s own. Solomani, who was considered to be the second most influential person in Iranian regime (after Ayatollah), and the master mind behind sectarian warfare in the ME, was on record pretty clear about Pakistan.
Pakistan needs to take Right decision at right time. Historically seldom done in Pakistan.

Your approach is apologist toward Iran.

You have problem of comprehension
and I think it is because of your strong feelings againt Iran this is why you made this comment regardless what I have written.

but this is fine. please don't be offended
I wont waste any time to explain any further why you are wrong if you failed to see this in my posts here.

its your opinion of course .which is fine. but be warned though. you wont get anywhere anywhere in this forum if you prejudge people based on your opinion because they will do same to you.

Iran-Iraq war. Death count -

Casualties and losses

Iran Military dead:

200,000–600,000[note 2]

Iraq Military dead:
105,000–500,000

Iran lost the total strength of entire Pakistan Army. Yet showed no lack of resolve to keep fighting. That is aukat like no other.
yes their nationalistic resolve is legendary
but we are not going to war with them anyway no matter how much India ,Arabs or USA and our keyboard commanders want us to do so.
my issue is with hollow slogans and rants we make and inflate with same gas that I see in the internet commanders of RSS on our eastern side.

You have problem of comprehension
and I think it is because of your strong feelings againt Iran this is why you made this comment regardless what I have written.

but this is fine. please don't be offended
I wont waste any time to explain any further why you are wrong if you failed to see this in my posts here.

its your opinion of course .which is fine. but be warned though. you wont get anywhere anywhere in this forum if you prejudge people based on your opinion because they will do same to you.
You have your POV, I have mine. My POV is based on my information, experience and knowledge. Your POV is based on your knowledge and your personal biased. Even tho many Iranian apologist or Saudis haters, act to sound unbiased, but it’s not hard to see through them. I don’t comment to gather likes or make fiends. I most probably offended every group Atleast once, because I say it, how it supposed to be said.

Looks like these are clean up operations before big game starts in Kashmir front and May be international border

Hindu army is also preparing for it with the backing of others

this time things won’t be like 26 feb last year they are planning multiple rocket attacks on key locations to distort bridges etc

Pakistan army will retaliate in the same manner and will brake the hell on hindu army
It’s all formulated now
Enjoy EID and then in few months it will start
There could be few incidents which can stop such things, including no support from hindu collaboration on west side being kicked off

No offense but what are you smoking?

one , the lower hanging, are probably water carriers, drinking water, you can see the bottle caps as well....second, the long cylindrical thing, is a soft foam made mat on which you can sleep or lie down on stony ground....used to have one on my back as well, however, it was taken by Taliban...i still miss it, had accompanied me everywhere in tough time....
You mean isomat? I don’t think so. Even tho it’s Look like one but I think there is a handle on one side. Isomats don’t have handle and why would he carry an isomate while digging through a cave :sarcastic:

You mean isomat? I don’t think so. Even tho it’s Look like one but I think there is a handle on one side. Isomats don’t have handle and why would he carry an isomate while digging through a cave :sarcastic:

do please indicate the handle, i cant spot it.....

He's not digging through a cave, he is just clearing the cave, since he is a BD man, once he'll clear it, then others can go inside to sweep it for intel and stuff...isomats and some other stuff accompany us everywhere, i mean its an ongoing op, and you never know where night will come, mostly its impassable area, so if you are not carrying your personal stuff with you then once cant expect that it will be brought to you......

miss those days and ur stories from the front. learnt a lot from them.

do please indicate the handle, i cant spot it.....

He's not digging through a cave, he is just clearing the cave, since he is a BD man, once he'll clear it, then others can go inside to sweep it for intel and stuff...isomats and some other stuff accompany us everywhere, i mean its an ongoing op, and you never know where night will come, mostly its impassable area, so if you are not carrying your personal stuff with you then once cant expect that it will be brought to you......

View attachment 635146
Did you ever went outside the wire with no ammo, no weapon, no shirt but an isomate hanging with god knows what?:sarcastic:
upload_2020-5-24_1-30-57.jpeg

Look at leeches here hanging by khomeni testicles and defending their pimp Iran, u breath the air of Pakistan yet u are worse than whores who spread their legs for persian ****, bloody namak haram scum trying to defend that terrorist hellhole Iran inspite of overhwhelming evidence of Iranian involvement in terrorism in Balochistan and Karachi, sectarian scum the lot of u.
I wonder what if MQM and Altafi goons start finding excuses for India like Iranian apologist do it for Iran. Would PDF react the same way.

Another day another operation. This shit will not stop until we hunt down their actual leaders and supporters sitting in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom