What's new

Major Military Operation Begins in Baluchistan

funny part is I am seen as less enthusiastic on launching a can of whoop *** on Iran by my armchair commanders

there are some who see through my heart and alledge that I an undercover agent of Ayatullahs and have a secret wireless set linked to top Iranian Mullahs toilet to give my reports whenever he comes to take a dump.

Iranians on the other hand see me as secret lover of Saudi Prince Bandar Bin Sultan.

When you are criticised by both sides of an argument... You know you are on the right track.

Pak is basically fighting an Indian-Iranian op to destabilize Baluchistan. This may be Irans response to Pak soldiers in Saudi-Yemen border.

Pak has very little to do with Arab war in Yemen. Pakistan has been on record it won't participate.

Iranian interference in Pakistan is very old. It has intensified after CPEC. The problem with Iran can be compared to Afghanistan. Iran wants a piece of Balochistan. Just like Afghanistan wants a piece of KPK.

Divide Balochistan based on Divisions. Each division can have a divisional head/governor.

main-qimg-183aa8b9dc390c73effa915f25244985

Pak has very little to do with Arab war in Yemen. Pakistan has been on record it won't participate.

Iranian interference in Pakistan is very old. It has intensified after CPEC. The problem with Iran can be compared to Afghanistan. Iran wants a piece of Balochistan. Just like Afghanistan wants a piece of KPK.
i am not aware of Iranian claim on part of Pakistan in my entire life. Achakzai talking of greater pakhtunistan i heard yes.
but you are right on one thing. Iranian interference started with its revolution that predates CPEC.

It is clear that the reason of insurgency in Pakistan because of the resources. Look like Pakistan central government benefits more than Balochistan people in term of extracting the resources. I believe if you guys just take the economic section of Helsinke agreement, the insurgency will be disappeared. Aceh province under Helsinkee agreement can take 70 % of their resources, compare to 30 % taken by central government.

Hi respected member! Can you tell me how you have reached to the quoted conclusion? Some verifiable data would be appreciate over news clippings.

i am not aware of Iranian claim on part of Pakistan in my entire life. Achakzai talking of greater pakhtunistan i heard yes.
but you are right on one thing. Iranian interference started with its revolution that predates CPEC.

They don't claim it directly, but the Iranians have their eyes set on Balochistan. There are elements on their side that want to merge our province with theirs.

Many outsider that can see the cause more clearly have said thing like that. Instead of waging a war, it is better to see the real cause and make political compromise.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/263610433_Understanding_the_insurgency_in_Balochistan

You first convince your own government to develop some guts to speak up against Indian atrocities in Kashmir and against Indian Muslims. You don't have to lecture us on our affairs you have little understanding of.

Hi respected member! Can you tell me how you have reached to the quoted conclusion? Some verifiable data would be appreciate over news clippings.

He came to that conclusion by reading an essay of a teenager. Look at this link.

This operation was much awaited, but better late than never. May Allah help the security forces to clean this filth once and for all. And fence the border with Iran on urgent basis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom