What's new

Major breakdown of electricity in different areas of Pakistan

Let's hope it's not a planned cyber attack.

It definitely is not, but from what I hear from batch mates working in power companies, no one still has a clue why the fault occured. They bring a plant online and it trips again.

Expect it to take more time than the 10 PM ka nara by our energy minister.

So - basically in war time - all India has to do is fire 1 carefully placed LGB and the entire electrical grid in Pakistan will go down?

No nothing anywhere - back to the stone ages ...

I mean - look how resilient Ukraines network has been under war conditions and direct targetting by Russia. Very resillient.

And look what is happening in the banana republic that is Pakistan ....

So - basically in war time - all India has to do is fire 1 carefully placed LGB and the entire electrical grid in Pakistan will go down?

No nothing anywhere - back to the stone ages ...

I mean - look how resilient Ukraines network has been under war conditions and direct targetting by Russia. Very resillient.

And look what is happening in the banana republic that is Pakistan ....
Now I will install solar panels at home in Pakistan. Enough of this bull***t government and army. Kanjar k bachon ne mulk tabah kardia hai

Kuch jyada time nahi lag raha isko fix karne mein... Happening more frequently as well..

I don't think it's this easy to trip the entire electric grid
There are check and balances in place to prevent that from happening if there's a surge in power demand
It's perhaps more related to us going towards default
We might not have the money or the fuel to run power stations anymore

Congratulations to the enemies of Pakistan.
They don't need to destroy us.
We are already destroyed. No electricity. No water. No gas. No fuel. No internet. No phone signals.
Let, the enemies of Pakistan celebrate, but let's not forget the hard work and unwavering resilience of GHQ dismantling the federation and burning it to ground along side their PDM spawn, generals should have first pick..
any left overs, they can give them to the murderers of Kashmiri's at the border, as it is their annual custom.
mix-mithai.jpg

Back
Top Bottom