What's new

LY-80 (HQ-16) medium-range SAM supplied to Pakistan & Bangladesh: Report

Because all the other parties boycotted the elections. If more than 50% of your seats have gone unopposed then it shows lack of representation by other parties and hence boycott by a large section of BD population.
why you give a flying f????

its their country. they may elect BSF as their ruling party for all I care.

:blah::blah::blah::blah: oh men not again, "any air force who want to violate BD AIR-SPACE will be shoot down it,s simple is that".........................:hitwall:
I will understand if you face hostilities from say Burma or Myanmar etc but Indians are your liberators

I will understand if you face hostilities from say Burma or Myanmar etc but Indians are your liberators

burma and myanmar are the same country.

bangladesh had a border skirmish with India in 2000-2001 and the sentiment is very much anti-India. They had the PM trolling against India for the sake of one no-ball in 2015 WC.

Tejas is never a threat for Hassina begum.
there is no reason to mock Tejas its a very good plane . just taking its time as its sole Indian project

Yar tu party pooper bun ja lol, something is only good if it can make an entry on time.

Obviously. Just correcting a bharati who was saying that bitch is representative of whole of BD.

something is only good if it can make an entry on time.

He is being sarcastic.

Tejas is most likely to end up in the dust-bin and sooner it does the better for India. It is not even a 4th gen aircraft and has design limitations. A small, light weight aircraft cannot carry a meaningful payload over long ranges. It was intended as a replacement for Mig-21 and Mig-21 is obsolete today.

India is investing in FGFA (fifth generation fighter aircraft) and should focus all their resources there instead of in LCA.

Your logic is a fallacy as it would be very convenient for a party behind in polls and no chance of winning to call a boycott and hence claim the elected govt is illegal.

Voter turn-out was 51.27% which is in line with previous elections and compares favorably with the avg voter turnout.

How can you claim that this election was boycotted by majority if BD population? when voter turn out was similar to previous elections

You being an Indian would obviously support her. It is obvious to us. But the fact is that SHW won an election that were not conducted fairly and independently and with no competition from the major parties. There was no one in her competition. She simply conducted an election under her regime and then won it comfortably. Must have learned from those guys in North Korea.

Voter turnout is also highly debatable as it is again the same regime of SHW that gave this voter turn ration while at the same time there were many reports of abandoned poling stations and boycott etc.

1. You being an Indian would obviously support her. It is obvious to us. But the fact is that SHW won an election that were not conducted fairly and independently and with no competition from the major parties. There was no one in her competition. She simply conducted an election under her regime and then won it comfortably. Must have learned from those guys in North Korea.

Voter turnout is also highly debatable as it is again the same regime of SHW that gave this voter turn ration while at the same time there were many reports of abandoned poling stations and boycott etc.

So you are comparing Bangladesh Govt to a North Korean ones right? If SHW was like Kim Jong Un then there would have been no opposition party and hence no boycott by any opposition party. Country would not be having any trade relationship with external world. There would be no free state media. Pro-India policy does not make any govt a dictatorial one

1. So you are comparing Bangladesh Govt to a North Korean ones right? If SHW was like Kim Jong Un then there would have been no opposition party and hence no boycott by any opposition party. Country would not be having any trade relationship with external world. There would be no free state media. Pro-India policy does not make any govt a dictatorial one

Well she is still in learning stage. With the kind of elections she has won, she would definitely try to be closer to NK in next elections for sure.

He is being sarcastic.

Tejas is most likely to end up in the dust-bin and sooner it does the better for India. It is not even a 4th gen aircraft and has design limitations. A small, light weight aircraft cannot carry a meaningful payload over long ranges. It was intended as a replacement for Mig-21 and Mig-21 is obsolete today.
Accha ji. Thanks for informing us.

India is investing in FGFA (fifth generation fighter aircraft) and should focus all their resources there instead of in LCA.

Like FGFA do the airspace patrols for you? Lolz. Morons always remain morons.

Tejas is never a threat for Hassina begum.
there is no reason to mock Tejas its a very good plane . just taking its time as its sole Indian project
If you check IA OrBat then you find India have no plan for this so called Indian threat against BD.

burma and myanmar are the same country.

bangladesh had a border skirmish with India in 2000-2001 and the sentiment is very much anti-India. They had the PM trolling against India for the sake of one no-ball in 2015 WC.
this politics is beyond me and I dont envy you guys

Well she is still in learning stage. With the kind of elections she has won, she would definitely try to be closer to NK in next elections for sure.
she needs to kill a lot of people
she can start by killing Khalida Zia and her family for being soft on Pakistan

she needs to kill a lot of people
she can start by killing Khalida Zia and her family for being soft on Pakistan

Well she has already started with hanging 80 year old babai and former ministers and members of her country's assembly calling them "war criminals"

Well she has already started with hanging 80 year old babai and former ministers and members of her country's assembly calling them "war criminals"
North Korean psycho uses anti aircraft gun to obliterate people he condemns to death
maybe she is going to use these SAMs to kill people on 71 crimes based on the testimonies of her pets and grand children.
anyway I am out of this thread. this purchase makes no sense if she has such cordial relations with India.

of course india help us in our liberation war AND we are thankfull for that. BUT does it means india is our master ? no they are not. china, U.S.A is pakistan,s gratest ally does it means they are not our ally ? NO THEY ARE OUR ALLY AS WELL. AND BY THE WAY how many people in pakistan like U.S.A?.........................it may go on and on and we still end of nothing. i preiveesly given my ans. end of discussion. :closed::sleep:

North Korean psycho uses anti aircraft gun to obliterate people he condemns to death
maybe she is going to use these SAMs to kill people on 71 crimes based on the testimonies of her pets and grand children.
anyway I am out of this thread. this purchase makes no sense if she has such cordial relations with India.
practically in indias pocket

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom