What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

Lol.

General isn't choosen by army but few core commanders based upon how much money they will make

Competence isn't a part of selection

These skunk politicians have made selection of COAS an issue out of nowhere. Issue was his retirement date and if that is settled then there should be no more issue, however, there is a need to look into it through legal eye that no unjust precedence sets. Gen Asim is competent officer and career profile clearly proves that. Army is neither a democracy nor generals are politicians or chosen, in fact they come through a system spanning over three decades.

Names go out based upon consent of corrupt core commanders

Whe whole top army command is like mafia. Each one of them end up being billionaires.

The sincere people never make it to the core. They are filtered oit

Family comes first

Yes, top cadre of armed forces receive handsome perks and salaries in Pakistan. But this is pan-Pakistan institutional culture irrespective of being Public or Private.

Simply check what is happening in the supposedly professional Private Sector of the country. Managers receive handsome perks and salaries but working staff below them are underpaid and overworked.

Asim Munir is a part of his institution (sure) but he climbed the ranks on merit in large part. Everybody who knows him will attest to this fact.

Asim has seniority as well as professional credentials that make him suitable for the post of COAS in the present. His selection is on merit in view of the options on hand. Strictly neutral observation in this case

It is important to set the right precedent at this stage instead of continuing with the tradition of "political favorites" like in the past.

FALSE narrative!!!

His name would not be in summary sent by GHQ and probably prepared by it's relevant branch if this was the case.
I believe Noora may have gone 'against' the list. He likes to do that. Also until the summary reaches President office, we won't know the true basis of this move. Unless in writing, this could be just a political gimmick.

Edit: Can learned members clarify about Munir's retirement date, and more rules??

Last edited:
What a disgrace!!!
FB_IMG_1669287336445.jpg

Welcome to the new Chief of Harami Staff.

Bajwa Jutta di mitti paleet kr gya aey te Shah g In sha ALLAH Hufaaz e Ikram tu loka da dil chaar k jan de

Dear Administrators and Respected Friends ! I appeal again and again, that this web platform is a prime forum for the love of Pakistan Armed Forces. Do not please the enemies of Pakistan by badmouthing your own generals on this forum.

Thank You
Sir, There is not a single Pakistani here who doesn't love Pak Army. We all love it for the same reason as you. It protected us against all the enemies. We also have the right to criticize them for their blunders. I dont know about the others but i always thought them to be better then these sellout politicians. But with current leadership no one i mean no one want praise them at all. Eating from the palm of corrupt politicians is not why we adore PA.
Why didnt QJB talked about the sudden increase in their assets while everyone else in the same country (Which he swore to protect) are facing financial crisis just because it was their agenda to help these same looters who not only bashed the army before are put into power with their help.
Give me one good God damn reason that i should speak in the favor of Army right now. Mind you i also belong to Army background for last 4 generations,

All the 3 posts you mentioned don't cast doubt on Asim Munir or his appoiuntment

post # 19 was related to Nawaz Sharif drama of civilian supremacy while in fact he keeps on trying to bring his man on COAS position to keep things easy for him and his family and have nothing to do with civilian supremacy in this country

Post # 31 was again an attack on PML(N) where I said that Asim Munir is a COAS now and noon league would try its best to retain him even if it requires to changes laws

Post # 48 was in answer to another member's post who said that removal of Asim Munir from DG ISI somehow hurt ego and esteem of army

You misinterpreted my posts wrong

Now coming to Bushra bibi case. PTI rejects that Bushra bibi or her friend did any kind of post. Now it is the duty of current government to file cases and prove them instead of just using media cells to propagate these cases against their opponents. Till now there is nothing in courts against Bushra Bibi. Not even cases
Itna time kyun lagatay ho Bhai?

Yes, top cadre of armed forces receive handsome perks and salaries in Pakistan. But this is pan-Pakistan institutional culture irrespective of being Public or Private.

Simply check what is happening in the supposedly professional Private Sector of the country. Managers receive handsome perks and salaries but working staff below them are underpaid and overworked.

Asim Munir is a part of his institution (sure) but he climbed the ranks on merit in large part. Everybody who knows him will attest to this fact.

Asim has seniority as well as professional credentials that make him suitable for the post of COAS in the present. His selection is on merit in view of the options on hand. Strictly neutral observation in this case

It is important to set the right precedent at this stage instead of continuing with the tradition of "political favorites" like in the past.
I am not from military family only a few cousins ...
They are young at junior posts but what i hear from them and what i seen my self(and pretty much every pakistani has seen the circus and protocol) i doubt there is any merit beyond a certain post.

You have to be likelable and remeber the "family" values to go up beyond a certain limit.

These family values were inherited from british army. And are pretty much the same

No you can say hold on you are wrong...

But does it matter?

Because what i am saying here everyone in public will agree to it...

So does it matter??

Sir, There is not a single Pakistani here who doesn't love Pak Army. We all love it for the same reason as you. It protected us against all the enemies. We also have the right to criticize them for their blunders. I dont know about the others but i always thought them to be better then these sellout politicians. But with current leadership no one i mean no one want praise them at all. Eating from the palm of corrupt politicians is not why we adore PA.
Why didnt QJB talked about the sudden increase in their assets while everyone else in the same country (Which he swore to protect) are facing financial crisis just because it was their agenda to help these same looters who not only bashed the army before are put into power with their help.
Give me one good God damn reason that i should speak in the favor of Army right now. Mind you i also belong to Army background for last 4 generations,
Love it befoee the rank of core commanders who have 1000s of batmans and live british style ..

Just like they were all british chiefs before 1947s ..there are only certain type of people in those ranks

People often forget its not about bajwa or anyone else...anyone who comes out of that institution will be and has been equally corrupt regardless of whatever political party they support behind the door!

No you can say hold on you are wrong...

But does it matter?

Because what i am saying here everyone in public will agree to it...

So does it matter??

Love it befoee the rank of core commanders who have 1000s of batmans and live british style ..

Just like they were all british chiefs before 1947s ..there are only certain type of people in those ranks
Hum ne socha tha shayed inko aqal a jay per army bhi PDM ki b team hai

Innocent question here.

Who would you guys have liked to be chosen as COAS, and that you guys would not troll the establishment?

Back
Top Bottom