What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

What you and @Areesh don't understand is that as DG ISI he did his job without fear. DG ISI job is to give information.He gave information to IK who was PM and wasn't afraid to offend him by speaking truth as he had it. That shows character.

Prosecuting bushra bibi or anyone else wasn't his job.

Sure someone like that will also not tolerate corruption from pml/ppp or pdm etc. but remember again that as Army Chief he will do his job. If he can do that with honesty, bravery, character and wisdom then that's all that can be asked of him. Let's all hope & pray that this is the case.

I hope you and @Areesh get it.

My criticism is always based on merit

I don't criticize people because I don't like them. I support Imran Khan today but used to heavily criticize him when he was PM because I had issues with his governance but today I believe he is on the right position

I have said generals can be criticized because no one should be above criticism. It doesn't matter if that makes Indians happy or sad. They are irrelevant

I used to criticize Bajwa much before during Imran Khan tenure while many members who now throw all sorts of insults on army used to defend him

So I don't think I have said anything wrong

If there are actual and genuine cases of corruption against Bushra Bibi then go file cases against her in NAB and courts and prove that she is corrupt. I can't believe in rumors and fake news spread by Maryam media cell

Another glorified lollipop in the form of new chief appointment

Building a perception that once corrupt individuals will become pious overnight.

Disney ki story chal rahi hai?

"Haen kawaakib kuchh, nazar aatay haen kuchh
Daitay haen dhoka, yeh baazi-gar khula"
(Ghalib)

Busha bibi nai corruption ki thi

Is liye Imran Khan ko hata kar Shareefs or Zardari ko lai aaye

MashaAllah logic :lol:

Busha bibi nai corruption ki thi

Is liye Imran Khan ko hata kar Shareefs or Zardari ko lai aaye

MashaAllah logic :lol:

In uncle ko batao kay according to new crooked NAB laws, an office holder cannot be held responsible for the asset beyond means of their families.

PDM should just be sent to the gallows

JUI and Fazlur Rehman will go all Jihadi if that happens, and read more about JUI and its support base, you will find sweet talking mullahs in love with Fazlur Rehman.

Zardari will play the Sindhi card and will go for rebellion, the Mians will use their international connections to cause chaos.

The point is the problem is deeper than we think. The people of Pakistan need to change and then you will see everyone will fall in line. Even the corrupt will try to be good.

Congratulations to future billionaire

Winner for khon khayga Pakistan

JUI and Fazlur Rehman will go all Jihadi if that happens, and read more about JUI and its support base, you will find sweet talking mullahs in love with Fazlur Rehman.

Zardari will play the Sindhi card and will go for rebellion, the Mians will use their international connections to cause chaos.

The point is the problem is deeper than we think. The people of Pakistan need to change and then you will see everyone will fall in line. Even the corrupt will try to be good.
And all of them will win...

Unless people get real chatrool like in Lebanon things won't change

Reality is Lebanese didn't change even after that chatrool

Some people are beyond help.

President of Pakistan will approve his selection. Young people are not understanding the situation, if a general is not fit enough to be COAS then the army will never allow it, also the COAS is not a dictator, he has people watching him aswell.

All these rumours should be ignored. We have new COAS, let's wait and see what happens. I think he will try to make some changes to improve the imagine of Pakistan army.

People are calling for dissolving the parliament and going for elections but the issue is when the new government comes then the opposition will do the same, either darnas/long marches or horse trading, this cycle will continue, we need to have have a stable government for 5 years and then new elections, this will be better for Pakistan and its economy.
Lol.

General isn't choosen by army but few core commanders based upon how much money they will make

Competence isn't a part of selection

Back
Top Bottom