What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firing Breaks Brief Lull on Kashmir Frontier, Indian Soldier Wounded

30 August 2013

loc1.jpg

SRINAGAR: An Army soldier has been injured as Pakistan troops fired heavily at Indian posts along the Line of Control in Kashmir on Friday.

The incident happened in Pallanwala Sector of Jammu province, after only a few days of lull in tit-for-tat clashes between armies of the two neighbouring nations.

On Sunday, at least one female Pakistani civilian was killed by Indian fire, the authorities there said.

Officials told the United News of India “Pakistan troops this morning at around 0330 hrs fired heavily with mortars and automatic weapons at forward Indian posts in Pallanwala Sector of Akhnoor.”

There has been no word so far from the Pakistani authorities. The wounded soldier has been identified as Amit Singh of 28 Rajput Rifles.

A ceasefire agreement between India and Pakistan has largely held since 2003, barring intermittent clashes, sometimes artillery duels.

Both the countries have been accusing each other of unprovoked attacks and violating the truce deal.

The latest string of clashes on the LoC began earlier this month when five Indian soldiers were killed.

India accused the Pakistani military of crossing the LoC and carrying out the ambush attack on August 6, a charge which Islamabad denies.

Since then many soldiers and civilians have either been killed or wounded on both sides of the military line.

The killings have also threatened the resumption of peace talks, stalled after a similar string of clashes in January this year.

Firing Breaks Brief Lull on Kashmir Frontier, Indian Soldier Wounded - Free Press Kashmir

Firing Breaks Brief Lull on Kashmir Frontier, Indian Soldier Wounded

30 August 2013

loc1.jpg

SRINAGAR: An Army soldier has been injured as Pakistan troops fired heavily at Indian posts along the Line of Control in Kashmir on Friday.

The incident happened in Pallanwala Sector of Jammu province, after only a few days of lull in tit-for-tat clashes between armies of the two neighbouring nations.

On Sunday, at least one female Pakistani civilian was killed by Indian fire, the authorities there said.

Officials told the United News of India “Pakistan troops this morning at around 0330 hrs fired heavily with mortars and automatic weapons at forward Indian posts in Pallanwala Sector of Akhnoor.”

There has been no word so far from the Pakistani authorities. The wounded soldier has been identified as Amit Singh of 28 Rajput Rifles.

A ceasefire agreement between India and Pakistan has largely held since 2003, barring intermittent clashes, sometimes artillery duels.

Both the countries have been accusing each other of unprovoked attacks and violating the truce deal.

The latest string of clashes on the LoC began earlier this month when five Indian soldiers were killed.

India accused the Pakistani military of crossing the LoC and carrying out the ambush attack on August 6, a charge which Islamabad denies.

Since then many soldiers and civilians have either been killed or wounded on both sides of the military line.

The killings have also threatened the resumption of peace talks, stalled after a similar string of clashes in January this year.

Firing Breaks Brief Lull on Kashmir Frontier, Indian Soldier Wounded - Free Press Kashmir
If the soldier dies get ready for more fighting on LOC

I wish and pray for the safety and speedy recovery of the Brave Soldier.

May the Soul of deceased civilian Rest In Peace.

I wish and pray for the safety and speedy recovery of the Brave Soldier.

May the Soul of deceased civilian Rest In Peace.

Indian media is now it seems hiding news of LOC for some reason even this news is not in main channels

If the soldier dies get ready for more fighting on LOC

than let it begin my friend...

We had promised our soldiers revenge.which should be taken at any cost.no matter if it escalate into a war resulting in millions of death.But revenge is must

We not only have to level the score but give them a death toll of atleast 200+ this time

2013 India

than let it begin my friend...

We had promised our soldiers revenge.which should be taken at any cost.no matter if it escalate into a war resulting in millions of death.But revenge is must

We not only have to level the score but give them a death toll of atleast 200+ this time

2013 India
Who said I am not ready for it I am eagerly waiting fo it the final showdown with India is long due lets do it once and for all

Who said I am not ready for it I am eagerly waiting fo it the final showdown with India is long due lets do it once and for all

All of us should have a spirit of war.we should support our army in the upcoming war with India.

A war at present means re uniting the Pakistanis.

We should have relation with india..Good relation but if they even put a signal of warning only.we should attack them in return

warning should not be acceptable at any cost

we are not indians.our history is evident of the fact that unlike indians we have never bow down to teenager aka MBQ

All of us should have a spirit of war.we should support our army in the upcoming war with India.

We should have relation with india..Good relation but if they even put a signal of warning only.we should attack them in return

we are not indians.our history is evident of the fact that unlike indians we have never bow down to teenager aka MBQ
When ever Muslims have made peace deals with Non Muslims they have broken it and in return we kicked their ***** and made them history for ever

When ever Muslims have made peace deals with Non Muslims they have broken it and in return we kicked their ***** and made them history for ever

i would rather want to limit it to

Pakistani vs Indic origin people aka the indians.

let the war decide who are the real south asian,Pakistanis or indic origin people

Pakistan had always been a seperate race.No Wonder as they say

Pakistan is not merely a race but a state of mind

What a shameful state of affairs it must be that Pakistan needs a war that will kill thousands of its men to unite as a country..

MBQ never came to India, he was limited to Pakistan, he butchered and enslaved Pakistanis and sent Pakistani women to harems. I have no clue why would you accuse Indians of bowing down to MBQ, just because you were converted by him and you now have to hail him a hero? What weird mental complex is that?

Close on the heels of killing five Pakistani cadres of Hizbul Mujahideen in an encounter in Kangan area of Kashmir valley, security forces on Saturday claimed to have killed four infiltrating militants close to LoC in Tangdar area in Kupwara district.

Official sources said that Army had laid an ambush over specific information that indicated the possibility of a militant group's infiltration from across the river Neelum (Kishen Ganga) in Athmuqam area of Pakistan occupied Kashmir (***) into the Valley.

“Four militants were killed in the midnight operation. Attempts are underway to collect their dead bodies and weapons”, an Army official in Kupwara told The Hindu.

Exactly a month back, the Army had claimed to have killed about a dozen of the infiltrators in a series of encounters on the LoC. However, one of such encounters involving the killing of two men in Machil is in doubt with the recovery of a .12 bore gun as the Pakistani authorities claim that the Indian troops had kidnapped and killed some musk deer hunters.

However, the officials on Saturday claimed that the four infiltrators killed in Tangdar were armed militants killed in a real encounter.

Four militants killed in Kupwara encounter

MBQ never came to India, he was limited to Pakistan, he butchered and enslaved Pakistanis and sent Pakistani women to harems. I have no clue why would you accuse Indians of bowing down to MBQ, just because you were converted by him and you now have to hail him a hero? What weird mental complex is that?

Yes present Day Pakistan.but those killed were indians and those against whom he used UFM.?Sindh was under hindu empires occupation back than.

lol now i am not a converted muslim like indian muslims

Yes present Day Pakistan.but those killed were indians and those against whom he used UFM.?Sindh was under hindu empires occupation back than.

lol now i am not a converted muslim like indian muslims

Unreal man. You guys have some serious psychological issues. All the best with those. You have really left me speechless, I'll give you that.

@Flamingo @Bang Galore @Roybot @kaykay @foxbat @Cherokee @Sashan @doppelganger @Dillinger @Jako @seiko @AUSTERLITZ @storm shadow etc etc, we do come here for gems, but this is pure gold. Please read and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom