What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be many raids across the LOC, up and down its length. The raid game was started by you. Now you will bear the consequences.

Most old people from the days of the Partition do no see this as a very happy day. There was killing then. There will be killing again. That is our destiny.

Mr some off your own journalists have admitted your soldiers entered Pakistan first they tried to attack some posts and failed and than Pakistan came inside your territory as the response and finished five of your soldiers and one was injured and he died to later so correct your information first mr
2_32106.JPG

That is understood. The only difference being, up until now our boots were restrained to our side. Now you will find them coming across regularly. You can continue doing what you always were. But the dynamics on our side have changed. That is no small thing for the stretched Pak army as the days ahead will show. And I am happy this has happened by public pressure. Don't underestimate the power of the common man ....
Our Army just needs to ask Muslims to come for Jihad not only Pakistanis would come and join the war against India but also Muslims from around the world join this battle than you would see power of Muslims

things will go from bad to worse for both sides.... something tells me with the defence ministers new statement i think things may escalate to the point of 2001 border conflict.

That is understood. The only difference being, up until now our boots were restrained to our side. Now you will find them coming across regularly. You can continue doing what you always were. But the dynamics on our side have changed. That is no small thing for the stretched Pak army as the days ahead will show. And I am happy this has happened by public pressure. Don't underestimate the power of the common man ....

For us nothing changed on indian side. War mongering and jingoism would just increase a little more in India.

Mr some off your own journalists have admitted your soldiers entered Pakistan first they tried to attack some posts and failed and than Pakistan came inside your territory as the response and finished five of your soldiers and one was injured and he died to later so correct your information first mr

Mr I am not going to get into an argument with you about what some journalists said or did not say. Since when is the word of a journalist gospel now?

I am simply happy that our Army is now free to deal with the provocation from your side on military and not political terms. A reality check is in store for your forces and overdue since 1999.

Our Army just needs to ask Muslims to come for Jihad not only Pakistanis would come and join the war against India but also Muslims from around the world join this battle than you would see power of Muslims

Please go ahead. We are gearing towards taking on the might of a country of 1.4 billion on our borders. You think the entire 1.6 billion Muslim world with its rag tag military prowess is going to faze us?

Assuming of course they do come to your aid this time. Unlike the times in the past when you went down to us on your own.

Mr I am not going to get into an argument with you about what some journalists said or did not say. Since when is the word of a journalist gospel now?

I am simply happy that our Army is now free to deal with the provocation from your side on military and not political terms. A reality check is in store for your forces and overdue since 1999.

Please go ahead. We are gearing towards taking on the might of a country of 1.4 billion on our borders. You think the entire 1.6 billion Muslim world with its rag tag military prowess is going to faze us?

Assuming of course they do come to your aid this time. Unlike the times in the past when you went down to us on your own.
Sir they were even free before Sir but they were doing nothing except to open fire and hurt civilians and they were trying to cross border even before this statement of your defence minister and in that incident which you lost 5 of your guys you entered first than we responded mr I am not asking about Muslim governments I am asking about people they are more deadly in war than their Armed Forces because they are not trained like western Armies they don't know how to re treat they only know how to attack and kill and attack

Count all the wars that we've had.

Then, count the number of countries that have fought alongside you -- and I don't mean 'logistics'. I mean pure, hard core combat.

Then close your eyes for a moment, rub them nicely and open them again.

Wake up.

This is not ZM's interview.

We are talking about a needless escalation because of whatever elements are there in your country.

Your governments have lost control of the dangerous groups that everyone was warning you against. But thinking that US' shadow would be always over you, you continued keeping them.

And see where it has pushed entire region into.

Your military is needlessly escalating this.

Please stop before it is too late.

the LOC flare up came with riots in kashmir leading to a curfew.india is also stuck over there so it wont take things too far. the next few days or weeks will be full of heightened tensions and cross border firings. well we will know soon enough what teh future holds for both of us.

Sir they were even free before Sir but they were doing nothing except to open fire and hurt civilians and they were trying to cross border even before this statement of your defence minister and in that incident which you lost 5 of your guys you entered first than we responded mr I am not asking about Muslim governments I am asking about people they are more deadly in war than their Armed Forces because they are not trained like western Armies they don't know how to re treat they only know how to attack and kill and attack

Sir our army is not like yours. It takes its orders from the political leadership. It does not give the orders to the political leadership. It is a well known lament by our troops that they are held back and were held back in the past as well when they could and would have pushed ahead. Even now I fear it is only sound bytes for us gullible junta to soothe the rage. Secretly some pattas would still be in place around our army's neck. Be that it may, with such a public statement, tomorrow if an incident or incidents happen across the LOC, it will be difficult if not impossible for the government to come down on the officers on the ground. Even in the past, entire posts of yours have been destroyed in retaliatory action. I think military people here are well aware. So I would not be surprise if that were to happen again. Things will escalate, of that you can be sure. Do not lie easy thinking there is no change from usual.

Can you point out one war theater across the world where Muslim populace or forces are successfully attacking and killing any trained army?

Please do stress on the word "successfully" and do not come back with sporadic causalities here and there.

besides i dont think our govt is strong enough to keep a steady hand against india during these times.

You fantasize everyone would risk their neck, especially untrained, disorganized common people to fight for you?

Or are you referring to Al Qaeda, Taliban, JeM, LeT and others?

Because the moment you enlist their overt support, you will be on the wrong side of the global politics.

Please think what you're talking about.

The firing has been needlessly provoked for no reason.

Better stop escalating it and causing unnecessary pain.

You're doing great disservice to your soldiers by provoking conflict and putting their lives into danger.

Is this how your politicians thank them?

Sir our army is not like yours. It takes its orders from the political leadership. It does not give the orders to the political leadership. It is a well known lament by our troops that they are held back and were held back in the past as well when they could and would have pushed ahead. Even now I fear it is only sound bytes for us gullible junta to soothe the rage. Secretly some pattas would still be in place around our army's neck. Be that it may, with such a public statement, tomorrow if an incident or incidents happen across the LOC, it will be difficult if not impossible for the government to come down on the officers on the ground. Even in the past, entire posts of yours have been destroyed in retaliatory action. I think military people here are well aware. So I would not be surprise if that were to happen again. Things will escalate, of that you can be sure. Do not lie easy thinking there is no change from usual.

Can you point out one war theater across the world where Muslim populace or forces are successfully attacking and killing any trained army?

Please do stress on the word "successfully" and do not come back with sporadic causalities here and there.
Sir Army are given orders from day one Sir that when attacked hit back and they are trying to hit back to Pakistan Army but are miserably failing Mr

@Zarvan : You really think all the muslims in the world love Pakistan so much that they would come and fight for it? There really should be a limit to religious delusions. In any of the previous Indo-pak wars, did that happen? By the way, don't forget that India has almost as many muslims as Pakistan.

As of now, muslims everywhere are busy killing other muslims. From the arab world, to Pakistan. And you live in the delusion of muslims from everywhere pouring into your country to help you fulfill your religious fantasies. Oh well, carry on with that.

It is a pity that some people's idea of being pious is to fight, and that is regarded as the highest religious virtue.

Anyway, for India, it is not about muslim v/s hindu, it has never been. You can bring anybody you want - your army, or mujahideens, or lashkars, or any other tinpot group of illiterate gunmen. They will all meet the same fate as their predecesssors before them, and occupy some real estate near the border. Mercifully, for us it is about the nation state, and not about religious fantasies. You may believe that your Islamic fighters have some special aura of invincibility, but trust me, a bullet will kill them in the same way that it will kill a non muslim. Our bullets do not distinguish thereligion of the target, because our bullets are secular.

So please spare us this crap about "muslim gunmen are not trained like kafir western armies, they will kill, kill, kill". My foot - just because they are less trained doesn't make them more lethal - in fact, it is the other way round. Professional soldiers are given training to make them more combat effective, not less.

You would have much better luck in trying to invade India using your professional army, instead of outsourcing it to illiterate religious militants. And yet we know that even the pak army cannot take an inch of our territory. So the "muslim warriors" whom you fantasize about as some miracle workers, cannot either. That's the harsh reality. Deal with it.

@nuclearpak : I think the media hysteria has died down in India. That is how the media works in India, all the news channels find an issue, build up some noise around it, and then find another issue, all in unison.

As for the LoC itself, I don't think anything much is going to change. Both countries are in some difficulty. India economically, and Pakistan economically as well as on internal security. Neither country would want to take things too far. A few more random killings will happen on both sides, I suppose, and a few more shells and bullets will be spent. Nothing more than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
SRINAGAR: India and Pakistan have again accused each other of firing across the Line of Control (LoC), the latest development in a series of allegations of cross-border attacks made by both sides.

An Indian army commander on Tuesday accused Pakistani troops of firing intermittently through the night on the Mendhar sector of the border, 180 kilometres southwest of Srinagar, the main city in Indian-administered Kashmir.

An AFP report quoted the Indian army as saying in a statement that Pakistani soldiers started firing at Indian posts in Mendhar district late on Monday and about an hour later in the Balakot area of Poonch sector, with the firing continuing until about 6am Tuesday.

“Pakistani soldiers used small arms, machine guns and mortars. We gave a calibrated response,” an army officer said separately, on condition of anonymity.

Moreover, the website of Indian newspaper The Hindu quoted, in a Press Trust of India report, an Indian Border Security Force (BSF) official as anonymously saying that “there was firing by Pakistani Rangers on Narianpur Border Out Post (BoP) in Ramgarh forward area in Samba district around 0730 hours”.

The official further claimed that firing came from Ashraf post of Pakistan, according to the report.

Meanwhile, a Pakistani military official accused Indian troops of firing late Monday at Pakistani military posts, according to an AP report. This official too requested anonymity.

Tensions have flared in the Kashmir valley since the ambush and killing last week of five Indian soldiers in the Poonch sector, which India blamed on Pakistani soldiers.

The ambush sparked a series of cross-border skirmishes which the rival neighbours blamed on one another.

Pakistan accused India of killing a civilian during firing on Monday and summoned its envoy in Islamabad to register a protest.

Last week's ambush was the deadliest such incident along the LoC since the two countries agreed to a ceasefire in 2003. Pakistan denied its soldiers were involved in the attack.

Indian Defence Minister A K Antony last week hinted at stronger military action along the LoC in the wake of the ambush.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has been vocal in his desire for better relations with India since his election in May, but the recent flare-ups have tested the resolve for peace on both sides.

The picturesque Himalayan territory is divided between India and Pakistan by the UN-monitored LoC, but both countries claim it in full.

A dozen militant groups have also been fighting Indian forces since 1989 for the independence of the disputed territory or for its merger with Pakistan.

Although violence has abated during the last decade, the fighting has left tens of thousands of people, mostly civilians, dead.

Farce of accusations over border skirmishes continues - DAWN.COM

Sir Army are given orders from day one Sir that when attacked hit back and they are trying to hit back to Pakistan Army but are miserably failing Mr

Sir are you GOCinC Northern Command to know what orders our Army is functioning under Mr?

@Zarvan : You really think all the muslims in the world love Pakistan so much that they would come and fight for it? There really should be a limit to religious delusions. In any of the previous Indo-pak wars, did that happen? By the way, don't forget that India has almost as many muslims as Pakistan.

As of now, muslims everywhere are busy killing other muslims. From the arab world, to Pakistan. And you live in the delusion of muslims from everywhere pouring into your country to help you fulfill your religious fantasies. Oh well, carry on with that.

It is a pity that some people's idea of being pious is to fight, and that is regarded as the highest religious virtue.

Anyway, for India, it is not about muslim v/s hindu, it has never been. You can bring anybody you want - your army, or mujahideens, or lashkars, or any other tinpot group of illiterate gunmen. They will all meet the same fate as their predecesssors before them, and occupy some real estate near the border. Mercifully, for us it is about the nation state, and not about religious fantasies. You may believe that your Islamic fighters have some special aura of invincibility, but trust me, a bullet will kill them in the same way that it will kill a non muslim. Our bullets do not distinguish thereligion of the target, because our bullets are secular.

So please spare us this crap about "muslim gunmen are not trained like kafir western armies, they will kill, kill, kill". My foot - just because they are less trained doesn't make them more lethal - in fact, it is the other way round. Professional soldiers are given training to make them more combat effective, not less.

You would have much better luck in trying to invade India using your professional army, instead of outsourcing it to illiterate religious militants. And yet we know that even the pak army cannot take an inch of our territory. So the "muslim warriors" whom you fantasize about as some miracle workers, cannot either. That's the harsh reality. Deal with it.

@nuclearpak : I think the media hysteria has died down in India. That is how the media works in India, all the news channels find an issue, build up some noise around it, and then find another issue, all in unison.

As for the LoC itself, I don't think anything much is going to change. Both countries are in some difficulty. India economically, and Pakistan economically as well as on internal security. Neither country would want to take things too far. A few more random killings will happen on both sides, I suppose, and a few more shells and bullets will be spent. Nothing more than that.

No Sir it is not love for Pakistan it is love of Islam and Muslims and hatred for kufr and enemies of Islam Sir even if you attack Bangladesh or Indonesia or Algeria or Morocco same response would come Muslims would come in to join the war against the kafirs that is what they dream to do and when they get a chance they would do it @doppelganger you need common sense for that no Army is asked to sit on border and get killed when enemy attacks you they are given guns and rockets and other weapons to hit back in case off attack Sir

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom