What's new

LIVE | PM Imran Khan Historic Speech at United Nations

a little joke from me, i hope they like it
mazdaki 2.PNG

I think this is very good speech. He highlighted all points and he showed violations of human rights in kashmir to whole world.

After listening IK's speech today in UNGA, India must be missing Nawaz Sharif.

IK has a new target to demolish...GanguFacistRegime... now it is in his head... and we know once something get there it is never getting... out.

PMIK to GanguModi: Main tumhain roolaon ga

Pray for his security. From today onward, I am worried about it. He has challenged too many local and global rascals.

Kashmir is the Nuclear Flashpoint. Thank You IK for delivering this message in firm tone. Thank you for sensing the Unthinkable. Sane global community must wake up & save the world from possible nuclear conflict.

The efficacy of PMIK's most excellent speech in portraying Kashmir as a nuclear flashpoint will be judged by whether the Security Council takes up the matter as a matter of urgency, or not.

Watch their media they yelling each other like imran khan put foot on their tail.

India was expecting some kind of script written speech without getting onto specific subjects but usual practice kind of words in general but, as soon as reality hit them; there condition is not different than on 27th Feb that they even scored a classic case of "fratricide" which may possibly be repeated. Possibly be repeated by anyway be it a misadventure or committing any sort of mistake.

Whether the UNSC take Kashmir as matter of urgency or not due to possible N conflict; doesn't matter as message is delivered.

"Suppose a country that is 7 times smaller than its neighbour & is faced with a question: Either you surrender, or you fight till the end. I ask myself this question. And my belief is There is no God but Allah. We will FIGHT!"

Back
Top Bottom