What's new

List of famous Indian Origin Celebrities abroad

Reaction score
We have had countless threads on Indian native Bollywood celebrities, but have never had a discussion on Indian origin celebrities abroad. So lets have a discussion on non-Bollywood Indian origin celebrities in foreign lands like US, UK, Canada, etc.

JAY SEAN

101279-jay_sean_617x409.jpg

Jay-Sean-Im-All-Yours.jpg

Jay Sean was born as Kamaljeet Singh Jhooti in Harlesden, Northwest London to Sharan and Bindi Jhooti, Indian Punjabi Sikh immigrants.

His latest song "I'm all yours":

Jay Sean - I'm All Yours ft. Pitbull - YouTube

A very famous song "Do you remember" with 60 million (60,000,000) views on Youtube

Jay Sean - Do You Remember ft. Sean Paul, Lil Jon - YouTube

His Superhit song "Down" with almost 120 million (120,000,000) views on Youtube:

Jay Sean - Down ft. Lil Wayne - YouTube

A song from Jay Sean's early age (looks differently) "Eyes on you". If you freeze the video at 0:20, you will see British, Indian and Pakistani flags. Indian flag is for Jay Sean and Pakistani flag is for Jay Sean's Pakistani producer.

Jay Sean - Eyes On You - YouTube

Yup! How could I forget:

52695945-kal-penn.jpg

Penn was born to a Hindu Indian family as Kalpen Suresh Modi in Montclair, New Jersey, the son of Asmita, a fragrance evaluator for a perfume company, and Suresh Modi, an engineer. Both of his parents are Gujarati immigrants from India.[8] He has stated that stories of his grandparents marching with Mahatma Gandhi for Indian independence were a significant influence on his interest in politics.

Source: Kal Penn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Freida Pinto, "Slumdog Millionaire" and "Return of the planet of Apes". Can someone post her picture. I am online on mobile.

Guys,The OP asked to post pics of Indians involved with the entertainment industry.Otherwise i would have posted Salman Rushdie's pic.

Back
Top Bottom