What's new

Life-size sculpture of Ranjit Singh to be unveiled at Lahore Fort

Correct me if I am wrong but I have read many times what this guy did to our precious monuments, specially the sheesh mahal and the badshahi mosque. Precious stones were taken from our monuments to decorate the Golden Temple.
Is that correct?

Correct me if I am wrong but I have read many times what this guy did to our precious monuments, specially the sheesh mahal and the badshahi mosque. Precious stones were taken from our monuments to decorate the Golden Temple.
Is that correct?

Yes. But he's Punjabi so you must forget about that, otherwise you're just as bad as the Taliban you stinky Afghan traitor.

What a big manifestation of cuckoldry and Stockholm syndrome, this proves again that some people are born cuckold just like this guy Faqir Khana Museum Director Faqir Saifuddin.

The Fakir Family is a very respectable Sayyad family of Lahore.

Fakir Nooruddin, Maharaja Ranjit Singh's home minister and the man in-charge of royal treasury, was the fifth great-grandfather of Faqir Saifuddin.

Ranjit Singh had gifted all Nowadrat (Islamic Relics) to the respectable Fakir Family (of Lahore) instead of destroying or desecrating them. Today, Fakir Khana is the largest privately owned museum in South Asia.

When you come to Lahore next time, try going to Fakir Khana museum to learn about the real history of Lahore/Punjab under Ranjit Singh. The Sarkari and popular versions greatly misrepresent Raja Ranjit Singh and his rule.

Is that correct?

That's mostly Afghan propaganda

Good job. I read a while back that they were naming something after Bhagat Singh but later chickened out due to pressure.

Many in Lahore call the roundabout where the great revolutionary was hanged as 'Bhagat Singh Chowk' anyways.

Very nice. I hope that I would come to Pakistan one day and see it with my own eyes and meet my friends like @Imran Khan and @Retired Troll.

What a nice horse!!!!!!

Do you guys know the history of Ranjit Singh's horse? His name was Laily.
He had fought a big war with Afghan king to get this horse. it is a very interesting story.
share please

No it's not, Ranjit Singh fought AGAINST Islam/Muslims, not for it. He wasn't even a neutral player.

Stop lying.. He fought against Afghan invaders and marauders, not Islam or Muslims.
Many Punjabi Muslims and Sikhs fought side by side against the Afghan dacoits.

Ranjit Singh: H̶a̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶M̶u̶s̶l̶i̶m̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶u̶l̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶I̶s̶l̶a̶m̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ shoved Punjabi culture down Pashtun throats.

You hate Punjabis and Punjabi culture actually, not Ranjit Singh.

Punjabi ethno-pride is on the rise,

Bloated ethno-pride is a Pashtun problem, not Punjabi...

Punjabis who had sacrificed everything (including their mother tongue) for the sake of Pakistan and national unity are 'waking up' now only,

Thanks to your “Lar ao Bar, Yaw Afghan” propaganda.

Nor did I with Punjabis, I'm just applying your logic onto you. Good to know you're a no good hypocrite.

You do that quite often ... Don't lie ... Just the other day you tried to take a jibe at Punjabis by calling them 'Daal Khors' ... Even in this thread you talked about "Punjabi culture being shoved down Pashtun throats" and complained about rise in Punjabi ethno-pride ....

And by this logic, You are a class A hypocrite..

Logged in after a few months saw this positive news than i read the comments sigh i can see things only got worse much much worse.

Welcome back, bro

No need to take these guys seriously ... Things are improving... Gradually but surely

Last edited:
You do that quite often ... Don't lie ... Just the other day you tried to take a jibe at Punjabis by calling them 'Daal Khors' ... Even in this thread you talked about "Punjabi culture being shoved down Pashtun throats" and complained about rise in Punjabi ethno-pride ....

Are you disabled or just really bad at spotting irony?

P.S like my new profile pic?

Yes, it's nice ... He may be a villain to Punjabis, but he is a hero to Afghans... You have every right to celebrate your heroes

But then you have a problem with Punjabis enacting statues of their heroes whom you consider villain?.

Such double standards are the hall mark of Hypocrites.

Are you disabled ...

As I said earlier, stop acting like a 5yo ... grow up.

Back
Top Bottom