What's new

Life-size sculpture of Ranjit Singh to be unveiled at Lahore Fort

I don't care about Arabs or any other non-Pakistani Muslims being killed by the British or whoever. My concern is the Pakistani people. When did the British kill over 1 million Pakistanis?

And so is what I was trying to convey. British ruled over Indian Subcontinent (including today's Pakistan) and committed atrocities over our Pakistani ancestors too....

I was waiting for him to enter this thread. Our biggest worshipper of Ranjit Singh on this forum.

Ahmad Shah Baba Abdali was a genuine hero, May Allah swt bless him for ridding Punjab of these bandits and marauders.

Ahmed Shah Abdali was a marauder who repeatedly plundered and terrorized Punjab for 20 long years, stop idealizing and worshiping dacoits and bandits.

And no, Ranjit Singh Kaana was by no means an ideal ruler... But he was a Punjabi ruler of Punjab, not a foreign invader.

And next time quote/tag me if you want to say something about me.

Very nice. I hope that I would come to Pakistan one day and see it with my own eyes and meet my friends like @Imran Khan and @Retired Troll.

What a nice horse!!!!!!

Do you guys know the history of Ranjit Singh's horse? His name was Laily.
He had fought a big war with Afghan king to get this horse. it is a very interesting story.
That horse is stuffed and is preserved in Lahore Fort Sikh History Museum

And no, Ranjit Singh Kaana was by no means an ideal ruler... But he was a Punjabi ruler of Punjab, not a foreign invader.

A verse about Ranjeet Singh, by some unknown poet, I heard in my youth:

"Ikko akh saulakhni sau teepan taahlay
Neun neun karan salaam, dau akhiyan waalay"

He have standing samadhi in Lahore, if someone is missing his kana raja, he can go there. waste of time and resource, may create political/cultural rifts as well, hence not short of treason.

Last edited:
The only nameworthy king from the land of Pakistan in thr otherwise eternally subjugated history.
But,irony, he was not a Muslim.
Just like There indus valley civilization too, , was not islamic.
Oh I can imagine how very difficult it is for the pure martial ppl to face the fact that basically in jahillya n before embracing the light,,thr ppl actually flourished, made civilizations,empires n afterwards phusss.

Talking about Regional Politics Ranjit Singh was finally Some one who stood out from Punjab (Gujranwala) and put the Invading Afghan Hordes back in their Right Place and Killed them all the way to Kabul. Interestingly Afghans never attacked These Lands again after that. Same afghans that had destroyed Mughal Power by sacking Delhi and caused the rise of Marathas in the south and Sikhs in Punjab. Those looters deserved no less than Ranjit Singh.
His Way of Rule is however an entire different subject to debate.
As for Politically corrected Pakistani Brothers and Sisters who Keep Owning Afghan Warlords. Afghans Still consider those wars as Punjab Afghan war and Hate us with same fervor even today without discrimination of religion knowing very well their are no Sikhs here anymore.
We have a very bad problem of owning and disowning Wrong and Right People Respectively with weird reasons.

Very nice. I hope that I would come to Pakistan one day and see it with my own eyes and meet my friends like @Imran Khan and @Retired Troll.

What a nice horse!!!!!!

Do you guys know the history of Ranjit Singh's horse? His name was Laily.
He had fought a big war with Afghan king to get this horse. it is a very interesting story.

That's fascinating because King Richard, on his way to the Crusades, also diverted his armies for a largely useless campaign in Cypress because he fell in love with that king's horse (whom he then used throughout the Crusades.)

He was a brutal dictator who terrorized Muslims of regions that now are part of Pakistan
Rape,torture,arson,bonded labour
Are you stamping on tyranny just to get likes from Sikhs?

most could be sikhs. they worship pakistani land. so why be so intolerant Dildar
Those fucktards operated juthas that were responsible for most of the deaths in Punjab and Jammu

I wont discriminate against them but their history with my people has never been positive

That's fascinating because King Richard, on his way to the Crusades, also diverted his armies for a largely useless campaign in Cypress because he fell in love with that king's horse (whom he then used throughout the Crusades.)

There is a highly interesting story associated with the house of Maharashtra Pratap, the Chetak.

Those fucktards operated juthas that were responsible for most of the deaths in Punjab and Jammu

I wont discriminate against them but their history with my people has never been positive

Why don't you make a less contradictory post so people can take you seriously.

Punjabi ethno-pride is on the rise, so this stuff will continue.
It is? Where? On woke twitter?

Logged in after a few months saw this positive news than i read the comments sigh i can see things only got worse much much worse.
He was a brutal dictator and a tyrant
Read a little about him

Faulty comparison. Ranjit Singh was not responsible for the 1947 genocide
A lot of things that led up to it have their roots in the sikh raj

Ahmed Shah Abdali was a marauder who repeatedly plundered and terrorized Punjab for 20 long years, stop idealizing and worshiping dacoits and bandits.

And next time quote/tag me if you want to say something about me.
You dont have to praise one tyrant just because you hate another tyrant

Why don't you make a less contradictory post so people can take you seriously.
One is their history with us and the other is how we should treat them :-)

Quite an interesting and entertaining, as well as, useless and futile discussion. I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom