What's new

Libya's Khalifa Haftar orders forces to attack Turkish ships, interests

Your problem is that exactly what you said.
Your leaders in Arab world do not believe people decisions.
They all are dictators and do not recognize people votes.

Even if what you say is right (let us assume that for 1 second), it is not your problem nor business as a non-Arab. Never will be. Just like you have no say in what the Syrians, Yemenis, Lebanese or Iraqis collectively decide for their own countries and their own destinies. No matter the few puppets (traitors) of yours that your regime has in their pockets.

Yes, we should all adopt some wannabe Arab Supreme Leader who rules for 30+ years and is infallible.

I said Iran has nothing to do with Libya period.

You have nothing to do with Iraq, Syria, Yemen and tiny Southern Lebanon as well. Even Hezbollah (nowadays) has become a local phenomenon. Made up (in my eyes at least) by misguided locals who don't see the bigger picture. Nevertheless (no matter how much I disagree with them) they are not Iranians. Never will be either. So stop your delusion. Stop claiming their "achievements" as well. Houthis likewise.

Even if what you is right (let us assume that for 1 second), it is not your problem or business. Never will be. Just like you have no say in what the Syrians, Yemenis, Lebanese or Iraqis collectively decide for their own countries and their own destinies. No matter the few puppets (traitors) of yours that your regime has in their pockets.

Yes, we should all adopt some wannabe Arab Supreme Leader who rules for 30+ years and is infallible.

You have nothing to do with Iraq, Syria, Yemen and tiny Southern Lebanon as well. Even Hezbollah (nowadays) has become a local phenomenon. Made up (in my eyes at least) by misguided locals who don't see the bigger picture. Nevertheless (no matter how much I disagree with them) they are not Iranians. Never will be either. So stop your delusion. Stop claiming their "achievements" as well.
Tonight I'm fine and I don't have any mood to fight with anybody here, lets make peace.
Your racial world view do not have any legitimacy and right in 21st century.

Tonight I'm fine and I don't have any mood to fight with anybody here, lets make peace.
Your racial world view do not have any legitimacy and right in 21st century.

I am always doing fine.

I am dealing with facts. You are blabbering about "racial".

Care to tell me what the average Iranian (99.99% of your people who have no say in what your regime is doing and try to survive the next day - you included) has to do with Yemen, Yemenis and their destiny, future, what they decide etc. again? You are as relevant as Mongolians. Same with the other 2 Arab countries in conflict/unstable that I mentioned. Goes for the Turks, Americans, Israelis and others as well as I wrote.

Let us talk about religion. You Iranians are hardly Muslims to begin with. The average Iranian barely attends mosques. Every informed person out there (Arab) knows about your nature and that of your regime. You might fool some Pakistanis here and others but not Arabs. Same with Turks.

You don't get it. The originators (Arabs) cannot be replaced no matter how much you try or how much you try to rewrite history. Same with Erdogan and his groupies. It is amazing the one-sided obsession from certain Arabized regional entities and their people. Wish we Arabs could repay this obsession somehow. If not for internal conflicts, we would be looking WAY outside of the region as a former and current imperial power (Arab world) and as we did for millennia. As already occurs today. Towards China, Indonesia, West, East, Africa etc.

Even if what you say is right (let us assume that for 1 second), it is not your problem nor business as a non-Arab. Never will be. Just like you have no say in what the Syrians, Yemenis, Lebanese or Iraqis collectively decide for their own countries and their own destinies. No matter the few puppets (traitors) of yours that your regime has in their pockets.

You have nothing to do with Iraq, Syria, Yemen and tiny Southern Lebanon as well. Even Hezbollah (nowadays) has become a local phenomenon. Made up (in my eyes at least) by misguided locals who don't see the bigger picture. Nevertheless (no matter how much I disagree with them) they are not Iranians. Never will be either. So stop your delusion. Stop claiming their "achievements" as well. Houthis likewise.
Houthi achievements are unraveling pretty fast.

Your problem is that exactly what you said.
Your leaders in Arab world do not believe people decisions.
They all are dictators and do not recognize people votes.

I said Iran has nothing to do with Libya period.
as i noticed GNA is in power with people vote on the other hand there is a general that is trying to become gaddafi version 2. also France supports the LNA, and considering France been a naughty boy during the JCPOA talks and states something provocative time to time this is a great chance to punish them and help an internationally recognized government.
i'm sure yemeni brothers can send some drones too.:whistle::whistle:

as i noticed GNA is in power with people vote on the other hand there is a general that is trying to become gaddafi version 2. also France supports the LNA, and considering France been a naughty boy during the JCPOA talks and states something provocative time to time this is a great chance to punish them and help an internationally recognized government.
You mean like this:

U.S. says Saudi pipeline attacks originated in Iraq: Wall Street Journal
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ted-in-iraq-wall-street-journal-idUSKCN1TT2LQ

I am always doing fine.

Care to tell me what the average Iranian (99.99% of your people who have no say in what your regime is doing and try to survive the next day - you included) has to do with Yemen, Yemenis and their destiny, future, what they decide etc. again? You are as relevant as Mongolians. Same with the other 2 Arab countries in conflict/unstable that I mentioned. Goes for the Turks, Americans, Israelis and others as well as I wrote.

Let us talk about religion. You Iranians are hardly Muslims to begin with. The average Iranian barely attends mosques. Every informed person out there (Arab) knows about your nature and that of your regime. You might fool some Pakistanis here and others but not Arabs. Same with Turks.

You don't get it. The originators (Arabs) cannot be replaced no matter how much you try or how much you try to rewrite history. Same with Erdogan and his groupies. It is amazing the one-sided obsession from certain Arabized regional entities.
Look Iran is in same positions toward Libya as KSA and UAE are.
and again we haven't intervene in any place of world without help request from people of that place.
Salman farsi was one of main prophet sahabe and he was Iranian, so you are not in position to call us not to be Muslim while we were in side of prophet in first Islamic days and became first nation outside of Arabian peninsula to accept Islam.

The funny thing is that you (Iran) cannot project power outside of your borders through anything else other than proxies. Unfortunately your sole proxies are Shias (Wilayat al-Faqih version moreover) and they are only confined to a few areas of the Arab world and do not exist (practically) west of tiny Southern Lebanon.:whistle:

In fact other than your missiles, you have no capability to even engage in a war as complex as Yemen (largest in the region currently) militarily. Sending some grandpas that seek martyrdom against ISIS or some advisers is not war outside of your borders let alone supporting some local warring parties.

Look Iran is in same positions toward Libya as KSA and UAE are.
and again we haven't intervene in any place of world without help request from people of that place.
Salman farsi was one of main prophet sahabe and he was Iranian, so you are not in position to call us not to be Muslim while we were in side of prophet in first Islamic days and became first nation outside of Arabian peninsula to accept Islam.

KSA is not involved in Libya. KSA retains ties to both GNA and LNA. In any case this civil war is senseless (regional, political and tribal in nature) and will be solved by Libyans eventually and they will decide.

No you were not btw. Salman Al Farsi's (ra) identity (real) is not known and if anything he was Persian (from Southern Iran) not "Iranian" as per some sources. That was 1400 years ago moreover. I am talking today. Iranians are as Muslim as Danes are Christians.

The funny thing is that you (Iran) cannot project power outside of your borders through anything else other than proxies. Unfortunately your sole proxies are Shias (Wilayat al-Faqih version moreover) and they are only confined to a few areas of the Arab world and do not exist (practically) west of tiny Southern Lebanon.:whistle:

In fact other than your missiles, you have no capability to even engage in a war as complex as Yemen (largest in the region currently) militarily. Sending some grandpas that seek martyrdom against ISIS or some advisers is not war outside of your borders let alone supporting some local warring parties.

KSA is not involved in Libya. KSA retains ties to both GNA and LNA. In any case this civil war is senseless (regional, political and tribal in nature) and will be solved by Libyans eventually and they will decide.
Dont forget the Pakistani & Afghani cannon fodder Zinabiyoun and Fatimiyoun militias

Our goal is not fighting and damaging our enemies, our goal is something else. We only should fight and expense when that help us to reach to our goal otherwise is wasting resources and time. That is my personal opinion and absolutely can be wrong, because we do not have access to all information that top decision makers like supreme leader have.

You mean like this:

U.S. says Saudi pipeline attacks originated in Iraq: Wall Street Journal
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ted-in-iraq-wall-street-journal-idUSKCN1TT2LQ
That is lie.

I am always doing fine.

You don't get it. The originators (Arabs) cannot be replaced no matter how much you try or how much you try to rewrite history. Same with Erdogan and his groupies. It is amazing the one-sided obsession from certain Arabized regional entities and their people. Wish we Arabs could repay this obsession somehow. If not for internal conflicts, we would be looking WAY outside of the region as a former and current imperial power (Arab world) and as we did for millennia. As already occurs today. Towards China, Indonesia, West, East, Africa etc.
good to see you care about other arabs, if you really care try to stop this nonsense war in libya otherwise you are another irrelevant person to their fate like a turk, persian or mongol.

good to see you care about other arabs, if you really care try to stop this nonsense war in libya otherwise you are another irrelevant person to their fate like a turk, persian or mongol.

Vast majority of all Arabs care about events in the Arab world and outside of their borders. Always did throughout recorded history and this continues today and will continue in the future always as long as this planet exists.

I am not in favor of meddling in Libya or any Arab country that is undergoing a civil war unless if 1 waring party is clearly in the wrong or if the people (civilians) call for our help and support. Which is exactly why you won't see many Arabs blindly cheering for 1 waring side but mostly calling for peace.

What regimes in power are doing often have very little to do with Arab people let alone 500 million Arabs worldwide.

Similarly to how VAST MAJORITY of all Iranians do not like that your regime has been wasting 10's if not 100's of billions of USD on proxy wars outside of Iran while the average Iranian is struggling and is poor. Hence all the chants.

In any case the other difference (key) is that 1 party is a foreigner, the other (Arabs) are not. A second key difference is that one party (Arabs) actually care about said Arab countries and the people living in those countries and that it is not in their interests (even if some Arabs do not care) that the Arab world and their region/neighbors are unstable countries as instability often spreads as we are connected countries and peoples on most fronts.

The same cannot be said about foreigners in general.

Our goal is not fighting and damaging our enemies, our goal is something else. We only should fight and expense when that help us to reach to our goal otherwise is wasting resources and time. That is my personal opinion and absolutely can be wrong, because we do not have access to all information that top decision makers like supreme leader have.
actually EU makes me sick we should find a way to get closer to them, it has some benefits when our version of D-day starts.:whistle::whistle:

I am always doing fine.

www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48703377

Back
Top Bottom