What's new

[Leaked video]India an unshameful state on her shameful actions in Kashmir.

First these guys should learn how to differentiate between Police & Army.Also they should check the dictionary for meaning of 'Peaceful'.Well Stone pelters can't be peaceful.

Dude this guy himself know that those guys were police not Indian army but looks like his ignorance overshadowed his mind :meeting:

Anyways for the bolded part , I know that stone pelters are not peacefull but still shooting them for throwing stones is completely inhuman.:no:

Yaad hai jab hum ghuse the.. Beech se cheer diya tha aur 90 hazaar gift wapas bheje the ... Dont bring stupid jingoistic comments in a debate.. 2 can play the game...

Arre yaar please ignore such IGNORANT members this guy don't even know that its completely natural soldeirs taking cover when getting under enemy fire.
he is talking as if Pak soldiers don't take cover at all :lol:

pura Pakistan ghus gya to tum logon ki tashreef se khoon nikal denge...have a look at ur brave army ...

Acchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Sach mai?????????????????:woot:

Waise kon si class mai padhte ho beta??

-----------------------------------------------

Oh my god just saw the video now!

Moral of video is i.e (6:38 to 6:44) :D

"Pakistani's don't watch Bollwood movie's" :agree:

Yaad hai jab hum ghuse the.. Beech se cheer diya tha aur 90 hazaar gift wapas bheje the ... Dont bring stupid jingoistic comments in a debate.. 2 can play the game...

Yaar, baray buzdiloon wali baat kartay ho. Meelon door zameen ko alag kar kay apnay bachoon ko bahaduri kay kissay sunaatay ho? par baki sab jangoon mein mun ki khatay ho. wah tumharay ghussay par.....! You need to stop your stupidity filled jingoistic comments too.

It is time Pakistan stop thinking about Kashmir. World has stopped thinking about Kashmir a long time back. No amount of disinformation on Kashmir is going to convince India or the world

The only way Pakistan can get Kashmir is by winning a war against India, other avenues are all closed

Why war is always a suggestion for you people. Please stop the warmongering, what people of both the countries have got after 3 wars? There is always a way other than war, and it is world over phenomenon that war is the last option.

Back
Top Bottom