What's new

[Leaked video]India an unshameful state on her shameful actions in Kashmir.

And the fact that everyone (except you guys) knows is that Kashmir is an integral part of India! Period!

Proof is in the pudding..... ever wondered, why the same assertion doesn't need to be applied for say Bengal or Punjab. !!!
Hence, it's a disputed territory for which you try and lay a claim.

Proof is in the pudding..... ever wondered, why the same assertion doesn't need to be applied for say Bengal or Punjab. !!!
Hence, it's a disputed territory for which you try and lay a claim.

So all the claims on this forum about Balochistan being non disputed and all Balochis being hard core patriots also indicate something similar.. After all no one on this forum has made that assertion about Pakistani Punjab .. ;)

INSHALLAH we ll take severe revenge

How many videos do you want me to show you of Balochis being butchered by the Pakistan Army/ISI? Stop flaming and trolling with such useless threads.

Show us atleast one.
How many posts should I post about Bharti army butchering Pakistanis and RAW agents in Baluchistan? ;)

Still they are fewer terrorist attacks in Kashmir then Pakistan.

Good danda Job by J&K Police still liberal than shameless cowards who shoot innocent from point blank range.

BTW the video is edited and doesn't give the right account of the incidents. A epic failed attempt by some jobless frustrated blogger.

Good danda Job by J&K Police still liberal than shameless cowards who shoot innocent from point blank range.

BTW the video is edited and doesn't give the right account of the incidents. A epic failed attempt by some jobless frustrated blogger.

Agree, I can make a video of London riots, showing police attacking 16 yr old girls, but will that show the whole story? No

Will it make the British police look bad? Yes

Its all about editing out the good stuff.

The writer of this post failed to realize that Indian police is an Institution of indian govt and Indian govt pays , employs the Indian police. And having said that , Indian Govt is responsible for the , pain , suffering , torture , killings and extortion of the kashmiris.

So are you trying to say that the actions of Indian police are not to be scrutinized just because they are police not the military ?

Its a laughable show of common sense defiance on your behalf.

yah yah pak govt is very sensible, look what nice country of nightmare they have made, they are deserving the UN permanent seat, what they gifted Bangladeshis, and now they are very concerned of kashmiris, while Kashmiris could be proud of being Indians. I think they will realize
this without some poisonous provocation from a nation , that's motif is really self-destructive.

One comment ,however, is very necessary ---"a mother of a thief always sings higher".

anyway, I suggest them to left this nagging matter when u have lot of tasks to do be a good nation, and prove urself instead of acting like "empty vessels sound much".

there is a saying -"A saucepan calling a kettle black ", that fits above board with u. :lol::argh::no:

@ Researcher Aeronaut, please do a research on William Wayne Baker whose views you are endorsing with all your zeal. It will be magical, as you will see your ignorance level breaking all the previous records...

W I L L I A M B A K E R => C A M P => P O P U L I S T P A R T Y => W H I T E S U P R E M A C Y => N E O N A Z I => you fill this.

INSHALLAH we ll take severe revenge

You will? I thought this about Kashmiri people?

And first make your 'Azad KAshmir', 'Azad' in real terms and then we can talk. And what about Gilgit and Baltistan? Why is it not part of 'Azad Kashmir' but part of Pakistan?

If you really care about Kashmiris. First make 'Azad Kashmir' and Gilgit Baltistan a separate and sovereign country recognised by UN then we'll think about J&K. The world knows it's not about Kashmir it's all about India-Pak. :)

The creator of this video was at least expected to have a better awareness in differentiating between the police and the Army. But alas, as usual !! Indian police has been a nightmare not only in Kashmir but elsewhere too.

The Police does what it does best all over the world. One wouldn't expect a Mad Mullah to know that though. BTW people defying curfews or prohibitory orders deserve to get thrashed. I maybe wrong but I doubt that stone throwers in Pakistan get garlanded with flowers. No need to apologise.

Report says over 50,000 killed in Kashmir fighting

the inquiry report by the Jammu and Kashmir State Human Rights Commission (J&KSHRC) said.

Back
Top Bottom