What's new

[Leaked video]India an unshameful state on her shameful actions in Kashmir.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

go_back_to_sleep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The creator of this video was at least expected to have a better awareness in differentiating between the police and the Army. But alas, as usual !! Indian police has been a nightmare not only in Kashmir but elsewhere too.

The creator of this video was at least expected to have a better awareness in differentiating between the police and the Army. But alas, as usual !! Indian police has been a nightmare not only in Kashmir but elsewhere too.

The writer of this post failed to realize that Indian police is an Institution of indian govt and Indian govt pays , employs the Indian police. And having said that , Indian Govt is responsible for the , pain , suffering , torture , killings and extortion of the kashmiris.

So are you trying to say that the actions of Indian police are not to be scrutinized just because they are police not the military ?

Its a laughable show of common sense defiance on your behalf.

The writer of this post failed to realize that Indian police is an Institution of indian govt and Indian govt pays , employs the Indian police. And having said that , Indian Govt is responsible for the , pain , suffering , torture , killings and extortion of the kashmiris.

So are you trying to say that the actions of Indian police are not to be scrutinized just because they are police not the military ?

Its a laughable show of common sense defiance on your behalf.

Read what I had written, Where Have I denied anything above mentioned by you, and Look at the caption/title of the Video, My answer was to that. I have hardly joined any discussions relating to Kashmir but this is much beyond when some one blames the Army of the things done by the Police. People lack common sense themselves before blaming an institution.

Kashmir has 600,000 (?) Indian troops on the ground so, effectively, it is in a state of de facto martial law. In such a situation, the army is responsible for the conduct of law enforcement officials because they are operating under the army's protection.

Read what I had written, Where Have I denied anything above mentioned by you, and Look at the caption/title of the Video, My answer was to that. I have hardly joined any discussions relating to Kashmir but this is much beyond when some one blames the Army of the things done by the Police. People lack common sense themselves before blaming an institution.

Looks like you have run out of arguments. Defending arguments with strong basis makes much more sense than defending dogmatic wide opened common sensual arguments. Everyone knows whats going on in Kashmir , people are not as much idiotic as you might presume them to be or like them to be.

This will blow up !

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Kashmir has 600,000 (?) Indian troops on the ground so, effectively, it is in a state of de facto martial law. In such a situation, the army is responsible for the conduct of law enforcement officials because they are operating under the army's protection.

World is turning a blind eye to this situation and this is going to lead to another confrontation or a war in the sub continent.

First these guys should learn how to differentiate between Police & Army.Also they should check the dictionary for meaning of 'Peaceful'.Well Stone pelters can't be peaceful.

So today is the shame day... sundays are always like this... Must have been leaked on saturday...

Lets all keep a minute's silence to observe India shame day. :oops:

Looks like you have run out of arguments. Defending arguments with strong basis makes much more sense than defending dogmatic wide opened common sensual arguments. Everyone knows whats going on in Kashmir , people are not as much idiotic as you might presume them to be or like them to be.

This will blow up !

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

World is turning a blind eye to this situation and this is going to lead to another confrontation or a war in the sub continent.

World is not turning a blind eye to Kashmir really.. The slaughter of Terrorists in Pakistan by American drones is a proof of that..

I have not made any debatable quoting from my side to have an argument first of all, If I have to write something on my behalf on Kashmir then it would certainly be a day where I should be promised to be not banned. I have no immunity like the pro Militants here. I am sorry to have not got incited by your comments,.

How many videos do you want me to show you of Balochis being butchered by the Pakistan Army/ISI? Stop flaming and trolling with such useless threads.

Derailment attempt #1...

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

I don't believe war is the answer.

The Kashmiri freedom fighters have the moral high ground -- the right approach is an information campaign to educate the world about the facts in Kashmir.

The Kashmiri freedom fighters have the moral high ground -- the right approach is an information campaign to educate the world about the facts in Kashmir.
And the fact that everyone (except you guys) knows is that Kashmir is an integral part of India! Period!

Back
Top Bottom