What's new

[Leaked video]India an unshameful state on her shameful actions in Kashmir.

It is time Pakistan stop thinking about Kashmir. World has stopped thinking about Kashmir a long time back. No amount of disinformation on Kashmir is going to convince India or the world

The only way Pakistan can get Kashmir is by winning a war against India, other avenues are all closed

difficulty finding this report..............anyone had better luck

World is turning a blind eye to this situation and this is going to lead to another confrontation or a war in the sub continent.

Don't wana sound rude! But you are most welcome to wage a war! Anytime baby!

In one simple line!

"Want some! Come and get some!"

--------------
*Internet warriors* I love em! :)

Read my signature! Puff!

Great!

I say those 50000 were terrorists.

Prove otherwise!
Your post is as shameful as acts of your government against innocents. I pray GOD to allow you to follow truth or else you become part of those people facing barbarism and then someone else call you a terrorist.

Your post is as shameful as acts of your government against innocents. I pray GOD to allow you to follow truth or else you become part of those people facing barbarism and then someone else call you a terrorist.

Please pray to God. I like it when people pray for me. ;)

Please tell me who should I consider more stupid the maker of this video (who don't know the difference between police and army) or the thread starter who is so ignorant can't see that video properly by himself and the poor condition of pak itself.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

make another terrorist group? what else. we know that already....

HAHAHA :lol: Girl you killed it :rofl:

You mean Baluchistan.Right? :)

Don't bring baluchistan in this its about Kashmir not baluoch.

Now comming on topic I think the reason why police were beating them because those guys were playing in a curfew , well if thats the case what else you expect.

pura Pakistan ghus gya to tum logon ki tashreef se khoon nikal denge...have a look at ur brave army ...

Last edited by a moderator:
People can cry at their best but the fact remains the same. Kashmir is an integral part of India. Is it a rocket science that people don't understand?

People who are concerned for innocent lives should look around themselves and try to make their country a better place, and provide security to own people rather than crying for Indian Muslims.

every campaign against India has proved a blunder from last 64 years. If still people can't understand that they can't do anything then we can't help.

Back
Top Bottom