What's new

LCD / LED TV Suggestions and Help

Samsung LCD for below 42" TVs. Best in the class. LEDs tech is very new and lot has still to be learnt from them.

What is this internet TV, I dont understand! Just connect your regular computer to the TV with a HDMI cable and you got a better thing than internet TV!! Connect your TV to the modem/router and you got yourselves an inhouse entertainment center where you can stream media from computers to the TV. All things fancy for lazy couch potatoes.

3D TVs - not practical, IMHO.

Best, go to a store and check out various displays.
He m ay not want a big HDMI cable running from his computer ( his computer may not be in the same room too).
Fortunately he has got ps3 which has DLNA compliant client which can be hooked to any lcd tv.
Then he can consume media from his computer (or even a NAS box) through a wifi router.
Also one can browse internet and watch youtube on ps3.
That is my set up btw.

Asslam o Alikum to all deariest of friends

Friends im looking to buy new LCD tv i need bit of help from you all as many of u have one i think so please give me good suggestions my budget is 60 to 70 Thousand Rupess.

40 Inch Should be the Size should have built in Internet atleast and fulll HD one tv i touched in the market is coming in all my budget with this KDL40CX520 Sony Bravia but i seen many people buying Samsung these days i dont know why but they see picture quality there are LG and also Panasonic but none i do like they are not coming with good functions need alot of help on this buddies i will be thankful to you hope i get suggestion which will help me buy best piece for me as i got good help when i bought my new mobile i took suggestions from friends it helped me alot

Sharp AQUOS 42" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV (LC42D69U)

With a Full HD resolution and widescreen aspect ratio, this 42" Sharp AQUOS LCD TV will deliver crisp and brilliant visuals into your living room. It also comes packed with inputs that will even allow you to work and play from your computer and HD sources.
Product Features
Enjoy all your entertainment with great features including:

Full HD 1080p resolution
6.5ms response time
Wide 176-degree viewing angle
HDMI and PC connectivity options

The LC-42D69U uses a high performance LCD Panel, which provides a high contrast ratio, 6.5ms response time and wide viewing angles. And with a large 42" display to play with, you can watch, play and surf all from the comfort of your living and with your favourite devices.

The LC-42D69U is also equipped with built-in ATSC/QAM/NTSC tuners and includes 4 HDMI, including 2 on the side and 2 HD component video inputs as well as a D-sub, 15-pin input for PC compatibility.

Sony BRAVIA 40" 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV

The EX640 offers more than just a great TV-watching experience thanks to:

Full HD 1080p resolution

120Hz refresh rate with Motionflow XR 240 technology

Wi-Fi and DLNA wireless capabilities

HDMI, USB, Ethernet, and PC connectivity options

No matter what your choice of entertainment, the Full HD resolution will ensure it looks absolutely stunning. Motionflow XR 240 keeps every fast-moving image clear and lifelike, while the Clear Resolution Enhancer ensures details and contrast are ideal.

Connecting to your home network and the Internet will be a cinch thanks to a handy Wi-Fi adapter or the Ethernet port. You'll be able to sort through and choose from a huge variety of music, movies and apps with Sony's Entertainment Network.
<=====================================================================>
Depend on your budget and what else you plan to do with tv better the refresh rate better the picture is going to b Sony or Sharp stay away from rest.

wel well well stil bit confused im getting led in 76 thousand with no feature and sony LCS with human sensor,Internet Tv etc so what should i go for and what about 3d what are the prices of 3d tv these days

Well it is up top you but if u have Kids for now stay away from 3D Tv please don't ask why i am not comfortable explaining it on the internet.

Just about a year ago, I bought a Toshiba 40" LCD for $400 from Compusa ( Tigerdirect). Its got 2 hdmi port, I use one to hook it to my laptop. The picture quality is awesome.

well i should go for Sony becoz people in pak dont go for samsung that much but go for sony and internationally samsung is the name

well i should go for Sony becoz people in pak dont go for samsung that much but go for sony and internationally Samsung is the name

You need to understand the History...Sony was using Samsung's lcd panels and some limited components provided by Samsung contrary to what you have heard. Now Sony produces its own panels Yet Samsung does have a limit of contribution to Sony.

People in Pakistan goes for LG-Sony-Samsung...I personally have Panasonic in Canada But I am planning on buying Samsung for home in Pakistan..Sony is done and gone its like every tom dick and harry would go for Toyota without researching that Honda Civic is much better Technically.

On technical grounds Samsung beats Sony by miles...The problem I hate one thing the base of the HDTVs someone needs to smack design engineers.

1-Panasonic
2-Samsung
3-Sony
4-LG

Just wanted to drop in and say that I don't have any suggestions for LCD. You're welcome.

i think i should go for Sony model no KDL ex720 at the end it is 3D and with good features it is also little bit higer than my budget too

Well having a sony bravia led full hd 3D tv and lg led full hd 3D tv i will give my vote to lg do look into it

i think i should go for Sony model no KDL ex720 at the end it is 3D and with good features it is also little bit higer than my budget too

What is the source of your audio video signal?

welll i still cannot chooose it is veruvery hard too choose betwen sony and samsung both are giving something which is irresistable samsung is best but sony offering better options

i also wanted to add few more bugs to buy 3D but it is damn expansive more than double of my range

welll i still cannot chooose it is veruvery hard too choose betwen sony and samsung both are giving something which is irresistable samsung is best but sony offering better options

i also wanted to add few more bugs to buy 3D but it is damn expansive more than double of my range

Go for LED...you and entire family are going to put on glasses everytime infront of 3D HDTV lol?

Back
Top Bottom