What's new

LCD / LED TV Suggestions and Help

LG is a bigger screen 42'' and is giving me 2year warranty however in terms of quality of led, people advise me to go towards sony/samsung-- personally i wasnt able to differentiate any display difference between the two, today.. both sony/samsung seemed better displays than lg when running same video.-- these 2 however have one year warranty

I think all 3 are recent models 2013
In terms of cost, there is negligible difference
samsung<sony< lg
lg being 3-4k costlier

:undecided::undecided:

Sarkar,

Go for the TV that you like.

trust me, the moment this 2 year or one year warranty is over, you will have problems.

Like i highlighted in my previous post, most consumer electronics are built to last 3-4 years. You will eventually have problems, regardless of the brand.

These companies build the cost of repairing an item within warranty, as they know they can easily build a device that can last 2-3 years. As long as the device lasts through warranty without failing, they come up with profit. It's all part of the manufacturing process. A certain number of devices out of 1000, 10000 or 100,000 units produced WILL fail.

I personally liked the Samsung series, which is why we bought that. Slim and aesthetically good looking.

Take an example from this,

I just bought a brand new HP Laptop. Still 5 months warranty to go and hard drive has already failed. I am due for a replacement one.

Please someone post detail comparison (pros & cons) of TV tech available like LCD, LED & Plasma etc.

Sony, and Chinese Changhong are now much better, cheaper than Samsung etc etc

Buy Sony led to I can sum it up like this second to none SONY isbest

Back
Top Bottom