What's new

Lal Masjid warns government against release of Aasia Bibi

Why is it so easy these days to be a stakeholder in the affairs of GoP? Who are they anyway to advise, let alone dictate. And I am greatly disturbed as well by the media coverage they get. Speaks volumes about the directions this media wants our society to head to - collision course

I wouldn't mind government forming a board comprising members from all the sects and just giving it authority to share their grievances about any such matter. It might have 2 benefits. 1) stopping any tom dick harry from issuing statements i,e, they also shouldn't get any air time 2) No statement would probably be released due to infighting of these arrogant extremist thekedars of Islam

i saw that in Gujranwala before the dharna started

Lol no i was at this mosque two months ago
Attendance has actually went up they even block a road for security on friday
Molvi Aziz has fiercely loyal supporters from cross section of society.
they include civil servants and private white collar people including bankers and brokers etc.
I have been there myself during my university days at IIUI about 20 odd years ago
their propaganda and funding is impressive
they can lockdown Islamabad whenever they want.

Why do they call themselves Lal and why would they keep so many guns in a holy place?
red stone was used in its boundry wall and main structure .. also the government apartments were made of same material and the place is known as Lal Quarter ..
hence the name

Asia Bibi may or may not be guilty. But who decides? Is Mullah Abdul Aziz judgement higher than that of Supreme Court of Pakistan? Lal Masjid Mullah was not there when it happened how can be certain that she is guilty? We all know how people lie under oath in Pakistan. ? One should accept whatever the highest court of the land decides.

PML-N is a nest of religious bigots represented by the likes of Rana Sana ullah. PMLK-N having largely a right wing voter base; Ch. Nisar is afraid of losing his place in the government and may be even his seat in the next elections that is why he has not acted against Lal Masjid thugs.

Imran Khan’s main strength is also extreme right wing Pashtun youth. Do you think that if Imran Khan was not seen as Taliban Khan, he would have won so many seats and beaten ANP and JUI in the KPK elections?

Essential problem here is not what Lal Masjid thugs want or don’t want. Problem lies with the Pakistani society itself. Regrettably religious bigotry is steeped in the society. The fact that a cold blooded killer Mumtaz Qadri was celebrated as a hero by a retired High Court Judge made bigotry in the society crystal clear.

That is why sectarian killers and the extremists of TTP have been causing mayhem and will continue to do such time until such time there is a paradigm shift in the society.

So she is given death penalty because she is accused of blasphemy and that too by a woman she had fight with...

so the cat is out of the bag !

The Supreme Court on Thursday adjourned a hearing of the final appeal against the execution of Asia Bibi, accused for blasphemy.

Police and troops had been stationed across Islamabad as the apex court readied to hear the appeal of Bibi who has been on death row since 2010.

One of the three-judge bench, Justice Iqbal Hameed-ur-Rehman, told the court he had to recuse himself, claiming a conflict of interest.

"I was a part of the bench that was hearing the case of Salman Taseer, and this case is related to that," he told the court. A letter was written to the chief justice to appoint another judge to the bench.

The SC did not immediately set a new date for Bibi's appeal.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1289726/supreme-court-adjourns-hearing-of-asia-bibi-case

"It's a sensitive case. I think they (the judges) have realised that if Asia Bibi [is] acquitted, they may be putting their own lives on the line," Yusuf said.:whistle:

Last edited:
Lal Masjid have nothing to do with this case. This is a genuine case and judgements of Session Court and High Court support this case. Now international crusader platoon is pressurizing Pakistan to influence this case.

Supreme Court hanged Mumtaz Qadri because he took law into his hands. 80% population Ahle Sunnat does not accept this act of judiciary because Islam first orders us to punish the blasphemer. However libidos and other brigades are trying to hijack this case which is against law. Let the law and courts work as it worked in Mumtaz Qadri case.

i think we are gonna see another case like Rimsha Masih case she will be released and also same time transferred out of ISALAM KA QILA to somewhere in safe dar ul kuffer west us canada .:lol:
I hope she is transferred there:mps:

These scum bags can go **** them selves, what on earth is the GoP doing bending over to these lunatics, time for them to baptise this country of this evil

Again burka molvi at its Best!
If our courts give punishment to her on basis of sharia law, then this is not in the interest of Pakistan. We should keep our interest first, paksitan is always first for us. Government should immediately remove blasphemy laws otherwise we will again become joke in international world.

Lal Masjid have nothing to do with this case. This is a genuine case and judgements of Session Court and High Court support this case. Now international crusader platoon is pressurizing Pakistan to influence this case.

Supreme Court hanged Mumtaz Qadri because he took law into his hands. 80% population Ahle Sunnat does not accept this act of judiciary because Islam first orders us to punish the blasphemer. However libidos and other brigades are trying to hijack this case which is against law. Let the law and courts work as it worked in Mumtaz Qadri case.

You are right that Lal Masjid has nothing to do with it. I agree with you 100% that law should takes its normal course and in all court cases, the party that has lost will not be happy with the result.

I have only mentioned Lal Masjid because this thread is discussing a warning from Lal Masjid of dire consequences if the judgement goes against what Mullah Abdul Aziz desires. This clearly indicates that a very bigoted Mullah of a mosque notorious for its close connections with the terrorists, is threatening Supreme Court of Pakistan with the PML-N gov’t machinery refusing to take any action.

Many Sunnis have accepted the Qadri judgement. Those who didn’t show their unwillingness to abide by the Laws of Pakistan. Unless you dispense with the current Supreme court and create a new one altogether, decisions of the highest Court of Pakistan must be respected and accepted whether you like it or not

so the cat is out of the bag !

The Supreme Court on Thursday adjourned a hearing of the final appeal against the execution of Asia Bibi, accused for blasphemy.

Police and troops had been stationed across Islamabad as the apex court readied to hear the appeal of Bibi who has been on death row since 2010.

One of the three-judge bench, Justice Iqbal Hameed-ur-Rehman, told the court he had to recuse himself, claiming a conflict of interest.

"I was a part of the bench that was hearing the case of Salman Taseer, and this case is related to that," he told the court. A letter was written to the chief justice to appoint another judge to the bench.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1289726/supreme-court-adjourns-hearing-of-asia-bibi-case

"It's a sensitive case. I think they (the judges) have realised that if Asia Bibi [is] acquitted, they may be putting their own lives on the line," Yusuf said.:whistle:

Thing's like these make you realize that How Animals have Muslim societies become.
I heard a zionist on youtube say.
"These people think that Death is glorious and that killing is glorious".

Did you even read the latest dawn articel, regarding Lal Masjid ?

"It's a sensitive case. I think they (the judges) have realised that if Asia Bibi [is] acquitted, they may be putting their own lives on the line," Yusuf said.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/lal-masj...ase-of-aasia-bibi.455418/page-5#ixzz4Mxvvyaxv

@T-123456 This law is tool for trouble causers, bent Mullahs, low down scumbags to use. In fact it is the perfect too to rake up the muck and descend to the lowest common denominator.

Which reminds how is Islam in your great country. I hope your 'protecting' it with appropriate blasphemy laws?
Late reply because the alerts do not work.
The only solution for you to get rid of this problem is to close all of these private Masjids/Madrassahs/mosques,hang the heads to send a message and create a Diyanet like in my country,since that is never going to happen,i dont know what to say.
About the blasphemy laws in my country,

There is only one law,as long as you dont insult Erdogan,there is no problem.:sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom