What's new

Lahore is 'Paris of Pakistan,' tweets William Hague

By comparision, London's Subway is squeaky clean.. and except for the Overground and east end stations(I wonder why)... the rest are well kept and the trains in good condition. Even the district and circle lines arent as bad as the ones in Paris. The only one worth taking in Paris is the Yellow(1) line that runs along Champs Elysees... the rest are terrible.. and the stations worse.

Music however, is much more diverse and entertaining in the subways of Paris.

I have been on the Tube but not in the Metro. The trains and platforms are cleaner in London, but the stench of ur1ne and vomit around the entrances to the stations late at night and on weekends is pretty bad.

ok. Lahore is 'Paris of ONLY Pakistan,'

And it is one of the best cities in the world. Its not perfect but when you say that you want to visit Lahore, there are numerous places that are worth seeing... There is a reason why Pakistani authorities feel comfortable to prefer Lahore over all cities when they want to give an impression to the foreign delegations.

ok. Lahore is 'Paris of ONLY Pakistan,'

What did you think it was...
See if you can understand Hindi.. look at 5:10.. and that would reflect exactly how this "Paris" idea came along.

I have been on the Tube but not in the Metro. The trains and platforms are cleaner in London, but the stench of ur1ne and vomit around the entrances to the stations late at night and on weekends is pretty bad.

Friday and Saturday are like this everywhere.. booze flows.. and its results are expected.

However, if you end up canary wharf with all its banks then the Booze and Vomit are there everynight...for understandable reasons.:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
65376_441211425934910_1064059532_n.jpg

582520_483300548375223_1629157448_n.jpg

1135445073_fc7a745845_o.jpg

coocos_den_lahore_01.jpg

537892_483300791708532_1679690031_n.jpg

green+life.jpg

484817_560518017293629_1679155145_n.jpg

19678175.jpg

385247_406362476124613_65648755_n.jpg

so people urinate on road sides in lahore too.I thought there is a possibility of that not happening since islam commands its followers to urinate in a sitting position and clean the genitals with water after the work is done.That is not possible on roadside.

Islam also commands its followers to be model citizens and show civic responsibility. If people don't follow that commandment of Islam, why should we expect them to follow others?

Shame on you guys who are spoiling this thread...if one looks these people are the die hard PTI fans who are doing this....just cuz out of 13 seats of Lahore PTI won 1 seat while 12 were won by PML-N. I respect and support Imran Khan, but you people can't deny one fact...Shahbaz Sharif has done a lot..just google pictures of Ring Road, widening of Canal Road, all the underpasses, the Metro Transit system, horticulture, coffee shops, cafes, restaurants and you people would know. Mostly the people who have never been to Lahore do these things, once you visit Lahore, you will know the reality, Lahore interms of Infrastructure has left Islamabad behind. Thousands of Karachihites are moving to Lahore cuz of security situation in Karachi which has resulted in an increase in property prices in Lahore. Do ur research before spewing your venom.

Shame on you guys who are spoiling this thread...if one looks these people are the die hard PTI fans who are doing this....just cuz out of 13 seats of Lahore PTI won 1 seat while 12 were won by PML-N. I respect and support Imran Khan, but you people can't deny one fact...Shahbaz Sharif has done a lot..just google pictures of Ring Road, widening of Canal Road, all the underpasses, the Metro Transit system, horticulture, coffee shops, cafes, restaurants and you people would know. Mostly the people who have never been to Lahore do these things, once you visit Lahore, you will know the reality, Lahore interms of Infrastructure has left Islamabad behind. Thousands of Karachihites are moving to Lahore cuz of security situation in Karachi which has resulted in an increase in property prices in Lahore. Do ur research before spewing your venom.

Ring road is the project of last government ..it is not shahbaz sharif government project ...

Back
Top Bottom