What's new

Lahore is 'Paris of Pakistan,' tweets William Hague

You haven't seen European rains otherwise you wont be saying this. Let me put it this way if it rains as much as it rains in european countries then entire lahore would be underwater. Europeans planned even their villages before they built them so don't disgrace them by comparing them with lahore. Lahore can be Paris but it is no way near that standard yet even after facial makeovers like Metro Bus.

Toronto must be a third world city i guess, every summer in heavy half hour rain the city is flooded like a lake.
I must visit Europe, it sounds like a very advanced city

If I name any city to most ahead than any city in Pakistan....LAHORE is by far the most ahead and prosperous city. It has got everything in it, you name it.

Without Lahore, Pakistan would have been another Kabul, Afghanistan type country.

Lahore ho ya Karachi ho....

Quetta ho ya Peshawar ho...

For me all is Pakistan each city has its greatness!!

Dont know if Lahore is paris or vice versa. but Lahore is one of the best city of Pakistan where all ethnicities are welcome and you really enjoy living and working in there

Really? I need to go visit. The problem was my jaw dropped and I was fixated at the lovely sight of the girls coming out Punjab university. I didn't move from that spot after that.

Oh reminds of the days when i would hit on girls straight up and I didnt even study there. So many bootycalls. I feel old now :(

Just came back from Lahore to Karachi. Sorry, have to disagree. Everything and everyone in Lahore is soooo slloooowww!!
All that loadshedding, too many unemployed and everyone to bed by 10.

Lahore is among the best in so many ways, but modernity is hardly it.

Lahore to bed by 10? WTF? Homeboy you just mixed with the wrong crew. I know Lahore is no Khi in terms of outing but man if you think this city isnt rangeen you're mistaken.

578679-williamjhague-1374162514-399-640x480.jpg

LAHORE: British Foreign Secretary William Hague referred to Lahore as the ‘Paris of Pakistan’ while on his visit to the provincial capital as part of his Pakistan tour that officially began on Wednesday.

Tweeting from his official Twitter account, Hague said that he was happy to visit Lahore, before comparing it to French metropolis.

Me Lahore aa ker khush howa! Paris of Pakistan

Hague started this official tour of Pakistan on Wednesday, starting with a bilateral meeting with the adviser to Prime Minister on foreign affairs and national security Sartaj Aziz. A foreign ministry official told The Express Tribune that the focus of British foreign secretary’s visit would be on the current Afghan situation. The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Britain, which is part of the US-led Nato/Isaf mission in Afghanistan, was concerned about the deadlock over the Qatar talks.

The British foreign secretary later joined the Punjab cabinet for Iftar on Thursday evening after a day of meetings with the Punjab chief minister Shahbaz Sharif.

Pleasure and honour to join Punjab Cabinet for #Iftar dinner as they break their fast on Thursday evening in Lahore

Lahore is ‘Paris of Pakistan,’ tweets William Hague – The Express Tribune

Maine bhi lahore dekhna hai! aur lahori khana khana hai! lekin mujhe visa nahi mil raha hai! :(

chori a jahoo take humare hath kohee jasoos lagey :D

:o::o::o: i really applied for Visa few years back! but they asked tonns of questions and then rejected it. But now i think they may approve .this time. because my company is sending me pakistan(karachi, isloo) and middle east for business purpose. :angel:

:o::o::o: i really applied for Visa few years back! but they asked tonns of questions and then rejected it. But now i think they may approve .this time. because my company is sending me pakistan(karachi, isloo) and middle east for business purpose. :angel:
Ok wish you good luck and you will surely enjoy it over there..i hope you get it soon :)

@Pak-one, your own pashtuns release a dog to attack a bazurg. You should not have anything to say about Pakistan army or Punjabis. The video I posted is absolutely disgraceful. If my cousin or brother ever do this this with any bazurg musalmaan, I will beat his face black. Your own Pashtuns are doing this, so how can you ever be proud? This is disgraceful.

Back
Top Bottom