What's new

Lahore Covered In Thick Smog & Air Pollution - Measures Required

I live near Kachehry and Bilal Ganj..
You can just imagine the condition of mine..
I can't even open my eyes consecutively for 2 minutes...:confused:

Shukar hai lout kar gaown jana hai... Warna yahan reh k to almost ankhen kho dain gay..

@User @Hell hound I'm sure.. Lahore mje degree k sath sath koi jan lewa tohfa zaroor day k bhejay ga..:cry:
oh tension na lo ek na ek din sab nay mar jana hay chill maro

main to bhi ghar ya car say hi bahar nahi nikal raha chotay bhai ko qurbani ka bakra banaya hoa hay:D

Any body can tell? Ye konsi pollution hai aj lahore main.aisa lagta hai jese ansoo gas ho.ankhon pe itni effect k bike chalana mushkil hai.
Its smog when fog and smoke combine they form smog its very dangerous and can cause many eyes and lungs related health issues.
And its causing so mush irritation in my eyes they are really hearting now

oh tension na lo ek na ek din sab nay mar jana hay chill maro

main to bhi ghar ya car say hi bahar nahi nikal raha chotay bhai ko qurbani ka bakra banaya hoa hay:D
Now now a visit to Lahore equals a chars ka sota only difference is chars ka sota is less harmfull

Ban these CHINGCHI rickshaws,,, 70% of pollution problem will be solved... Also we need to regulate use of 70cc and adopt euro emission standard which is merely a sticker here in Pakistan til now.... Efi needs to be introduced in all vehicles...

The problem is that cheap bikes are way too cheap that everyone can purchase them and you see millions of bikes in lahore alone, with the amount I come across daily I'd say billions... And Chingchi's numbers are still on the rise no regulations even after launch of metro people prefer their own bikes, population is another cause because metro aren't enough to handle such a huge mass sp people prefer bikes/cars of their own

Also EFi will decrease emissions by many folds.... This should be made standard in pakistan to fight pollution...

Most of the particulate matter comes from DIESEL engines. Basically all the buses and wagons and trucks, that's where this smog is from. Also, the big construction projects also produce alot of particulate matter. I'm not sure but I've heard from a reliable source that the government sped up all the construction projects (orange train and few big road/highway projects) to get them up and running due to recent political situation that they are facing.

Some people are saying that we could get acid rain in few years if air pollution is not checked

Most of the particulate matter comes from DIESEL engines. Basically all the buses and wagons and trucks, that's where this smog is from. Also, the big construction projects also produce alot of particulate matter. I'm not sure but I've heard from a reliable source that the government sped up all the construction projects (orange train and few big road/highway projects) to get them up and running due to recent political situation that they are facing.
Have you ever been to Lahore??? :) emissions doesn't solely come from diesel engines.. In lahore's case the leaders of emissions are chingchis and bikes

depend karta hay kahan rehna chahti ho jahan mein hoan wahan to room bhi 20 hazar ka hay

Arey us time to aik zamaney mein ham G9 hotey they :D
I know islamabad is really expensive but three or four females can share a portion in E-11 sector. Here pollution is not that much till now ,thank God. But I can see that kind of time coming soon coz we also have got lots n lots of vehicles on our roads, just can't get the parking in the markets. Getting difficult day by day

Diwali humne Dilli me manayi, aur dhua Lahore to pohach gaya :lol:

BDW Delhi is no better post Diwali

459224467.jpg

313833133.jpg

BN-QO270_indpol_P_20161101015524.jpg

BN-QO271_indpol_FR_20161101021618.jpg

smog-in-delhi_4f247482-9fa4-11e6-b234-3982876c2dbb.jpg

I think Lahore's problem is due to Indian Punjab:p::partay:!!!!!!! It is hell here from last two-three days:mad:, thick smoke/smog everywhere:devil:. Farmers are burning left overs in the fields after rice crop, all over Punjab. Visibility is very low and cloudy environment added to it.

Its been very bad in Lahore recently yes. Eyes were burning today. People really need to stop burning leaves and trash where ever they want.

Back
Top Bottom