What's new

Lahore Covered In Thick Smog & Air Pollution - Measures Required

is it me or does anyone living in RWP cant remember the last time it rained?dry year...

is it me or does anyone living in RWP cant remember the last time it rained?dry year...
I think it rained two months ago in Islamabad my new umbrella was used only once :-(

Dont worry it will get worse than this when all coal power plants are finished . Country led by bongas with no vision even i child would know better.

Which things make pollution in air?

Air pollution can result from both human and natural actions. Natural events that pollute the air include forest fires, volcanic eruptions, wind erosion, pollen dispersal, evaporation of organic compounds and natural radioactivity. Pollution from natural occurrences is not very often.

http://eschooltoday.com/pollution/air-pollution/causes-of-air-pollution.html

any actions by Punjab government so far to tackle this polluted air?

mummy daddy!! :P :D

Bahi awam mano ka hisaab sa bird flu wala chicken kha gai the,, pata ni kb sa khotay khaa rai the,, t
his smog shmog wont effect them/us!!
:lol:
Hazoor ham trail 6 par hiking,Rahimyarkhan ki 50C mein shopping,Abbotabad kay -4 mein chehal kadmi karney waley hain but pheprey zara kamzor hain :D
Garmi ki bardasht hy but hawa mein zeher ki nhi :-//

Flavour konsa Strawberry ya Pan ya phir Strawberry+Pan :D

Well i hate shesha, absolutely hate it. :D
For me, cigarettes are enough and that is it. I can have a pan along side my cig when i feel like doing it. :P

Well i hate shesha, absolutely hate it. :D
For me, cigarettes are enough and that is it. I can have a pan along side my cig when i feel like doing it. :P
Left that thing two years back waisey i used to smoke Benson :D

Left that thing two years back waisey i used to smoke Benson :D
Dunhill! Not a chain smoker or a regular even but not shy to have one or two every now and then. Shesha is not for me, i really really do not know why people are so crazy about it. perhaps it was introduced as a "YOO" thing to do and the kids fall for that! Dont know!!

Dunhill! Not a chain smoker or a regular even but not shy to have one or two every now and then. Shesha is not for me, i really really do not know why people are so crazy about it. perhaps it was introduced as a "YOO" thing to do and the kids fall for that! Dont know!!
It produces more smoke than a ciharette and you can breath the smoke deep into your lungs

Back
Top Bottom